Cole Beasley dropping knowledge

CCBoy

Reaction score
Coming from the guy who is arguing that garrett is largely not responsible for the failures of this team.

The responsibility doesn't bypass the top position...fact. But as to cause, there are many things that never are given respect by yourself.

Sydla

Reaction score
The responsibility doesn't bypass the top position...fact. But as to cause, there are many things that never are given respect by yourself.

Such as?

Ive always argued the issues facing his franchise aren’t just having a mediocre head coach in Garrett.

But attempts to give Garrett a pass are absurd. He’s a major cog in this wheel of poor performances.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought defense was the problem?

Come on, you can’t still be supporting Jason 10 years on?

Talent on defense got us beat in the playoffs in 2014 and 2016, yes. That didn’t change because of last Sunday v Carolina.

I still don’t think coaching is the limitation in Dallas. And the issues have been issues longer than 10 years. All the homers just give the team a pass on that front for some reason.

Sydla

Reaction score
Did the offense out execute or not.

In 3 seasons out of 11.

That’s inconsisteny, the hallmark of an average coach.

How aren’t you getting this? I’ve never argued Garrett sucked and had zero success here. I said he was an average, mediocre head coach. And a hallmark of an average coach is inconsistency.

Dre11

Reaction score
Such as?

Ive always argued the issues facing his franchise aren’t just having a mediocre head coach in Garrett.

But attempts to give Garrett a pass are absurd. He’s a major cog in this wheel of poor performances.

Broddaus on players not executing

You don’t watch practice Keith...nor do you sit in those meetings so to say you know is not correct. Nobody is giving the coaches a pass but when those players sit down and watch that tape they will know what was the downfall of certain plays.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I think it’s pretty obvious what Cole is doing.

You guys are just desperate to find ways to defend Garrett as evidence continues to mount that he’s just an average head coach.

som
LOL.

3 seasons out of 11.

Well done.

Pathetic that he argues for Garrett for 3 seasons out of 11 LMAO. Garrett has failed miserabley. 7 seasons and only 2 playoff appearances as a head coach.This must be Jerry posting trying to justify his son remaining the coach. Zero accountability from the head coach that's just brilliant.

Dre11

Reaction score
In 3 seasons out of 11.

That’s inconsisteny, the hallmark of an average coach.

How aren’t you getting this? I’ve never argued Garrett sucked and had zero success here. I said he was an average, mediocre head coach. And a hallmark of an average coach is inconsistency.

So now he's average...lol And you never gave the man credit. You've said he sucked and if he wins a Super Bowl it would be in spite of him...lol

Sydla

Reaction score
Broddaus on players not executing

You don’t watch practice Keith...nor do you sit in those meetings so to say you know is not correct. Nobody is giving the coaches a pass but when those players sit down and watch that tape they will know what was the downfall of certain plays.

LOL.

Broaddus basically says the coaches bear responsibility as well for the game on Sunday when he says nobody is giving the coaches a pass.

Of course the players made mistakes but so did the coaches. Broaddus isn’t giving the coaches a pass like you want to.

Dre11

Reaction score
som

Pathetic that he argues for Garrett for 3 seasons out of 11 LMAO. Garrett has failed miserabley. 7 seasons and only 2 playoff appearances as a head coach.This must be Jerry posting trying to justify his son remaining the coach. Zero accountability from the head coach that's just brilliant.

So in putting up the stats, you admitting he's had success with his style...lol

Sydla

Reaction score
So now he's average...lol And you never gave the man credit. You've said he sucked and if he wins a Super Bowl it would be in spite of him...lol

Now you are just a full of crap.

I’ve always said he’s an average coach. Ive said numerous times he’s not good enough to win anything of note but not bad enough to have gotten fired over the last 8 years.

I have never been one of those that says things like he’s the worst coach in the NFL, etc. in fact I’ve argued with some who have stated that.

I’ll gladly spar over Garrett with you but it’s useless if you are going to just make things up on the fly.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson said you put the ball in the hands of the playmakers because they make plays, ergo the name. But he had irvin, novacek, aikman and emmitt. We have no Irvin, novacek or aikman equivalents. Only zeke. And this coaching staff can never be confused with Johnson and company. Futures looking mighty glum.
But we are Dak friendly, throw to the open man. Who’s fault is it they can’t get open. Don’t worry about that bird in your ear, unless you are following twitter during the game

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL.

Broaddus basically says the coaches bear responsibility as well for the game on Sunday when he says nobody is giving the coaches a pass.

Of course the players made mistakes but so did the coaches. Broaddus isn’t giving the coaches a pass like you want to.

@BryanBroaddus I'm looking around the league and at some point, this team has to realize their philosophy isn't getting it done.
I believe 2016 was the exception, not the rule. Even with a healthy O-line, our playcalling is going to cost us some games. We need real changes

Broaddus response below

Does poor execution hurt the play calling?

JonesBoys

Reaction score

He does suck he needs a healthy team and for things to break right. Prime example of your great coach you want everyone to give credit to, Chaz Green is getting embarrassed in the first half of the Atlanta game with the game still in hand. What's does your genius coach do? Does he give Green help before it gets out of hand? Nooooo of course not he waits until late in the second half to make an adjustment and by then the game is a blowout. But according to You Garrett wasn't on the field so he has no blame. The player simply didn't execute. LMAO but give Garrett credit he made the playoffs in 2016 and 2014 so must be good.

Dre11

Reaction score
Now you are just a full of crap.

I’ve always said he’s an average coach. Ive said numerous times he’s not good enough to win anything of note but not bad enough to have gotten fired over the last 8 years.

I have never been one of those that says things like he’s the worst coach in the NFL, etc.

I’ll gladly spar over Garrett with you but it’s useless if you are going to just make things up on the fly.

Bs Sy....lol

Dre11

Reaction score
He does suck he needs a healthy team and for things to break right. Prime example of your great coach you want everyone to give credit to, Chaz Green is getting embarrassed in the first half of the Atlanta game with the game still in hand. What's does your genius coach do? Does he give Green help before it gets out of hand? Nooooo of course not he waits until late in the second half to make an adjustment and by then the game is a blowout. But according to You Garrett wasn't on the field so he has no blame. The player simply didn't execute. LMAO but give Garrett credit he made the playoffs in 2016 and 2014 so must be good.

Did he or didn't he have success? Did his peers vote him COY,

JonesBoys

Reaction score
So in putting up the stats, you admitting he's had success with his style...lol
Again stats are for losers what have they won? What has his style won in the playoffs?? What the hell has happened to Cowboy fans? Are we just happy with some stats on offense? Is getting to a Super Bowl not important just put up stats? It's amazing how some have accepted mediocrity and actually try to defend it.