CFZ Cooper Rush is a bus driver

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yeah Rush is a bus driver all right like the one in the movie SPEED.

With the way the officials were calling that game like the movie there was no margin for error.
Good decision making all night getting rid of the ball on time not making his offensive line block too long and get a bunch of unnecessary holding penalties knew what the play was where the ball had to go and got it there.

giphy.webp

Yesssss!!!!!!
:hammer:
It is so Nice to Watch a QB operate back there . . . Jerry stepped in it again

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
2nd game against the NYG last season Dak had the following stats:

28 of 37 217 yards 75.7% Comp % 1 td 0 int's Dallas won 21-6

Cooper Rush last night vs NYG

21 of 31 215 yards 67.7% Comp % 1 td 0 int's Dallas won 23-16
Yeah . . . Dak Stats:oldcouple:

The Cowboys with Dak (outside of the his rookie year) has averaged 30 point per game playing against the Giants. Call it what you want(I have no dog in the fight) but he puts up numbers against the Giants

NotForLong

Reaction score
By keeping him in check I mean he is forcing him to remain committed to the running game. Kellen seems to lose the script when Dak is in there because he abandons the run and just has Dak start flinging it, whether it's working or not.
Last week there was a post with a quote that something like 33% of the time Dak audiables put of the run game

I addition to this . . . if you are able to go back and read my posts . . you will see why I believe the Zone is so effective with Dak and why after His injury He would be limited. . . It wasn't just the "Denver Defense" its the Fact that He was no longer able to run and or scramble. . . . which opened up holes in the defense "School Yard Style" . . .

All Kellen could do was create "Trick Plays" to some how generate Offense. . . which everyone Hates & I am sure Kellen Hates as well

This is not an indictment on Kellen . . . Its proof positive Dak is no longer capable of producing . . . The man had a horrendous injury . . . Had a great statistical season in his return . . . But He had weapons galore and after he stopped scrambling. . . He no longer had anythingore to offer

NotForLong

Reaction score
The Cowboys with Dak (outside of the his rookie year) has averaged 30 point per game playing against the Giants. Call it what you want(I have no dog in the fight) but he puts up numbers against the Giants
At one point in History there was nothing but Indians occupying Northern America . . . Do those "Stats" account for anything Now?

And neither does your ANCIENT HISTORY

NotForLong

Reaction score
Well Rush should have had at least 34 points but incidents out of his control - the Lamb drop and the officials not calling defensive PI/Holding on Brown in the Endzone. This Giants team isn't as bad as recent seasons either - they came into it 2-0.
Yes this is true but to be fair We Can't use it as an argument because Lamb has had His share with Dak. . . . Having said that

I think I saw something "Click" in Lamb

From the "Non Chalant" "Aw Shucks" Drop . . . Into a true "88" with the 2 catches for the amazing TD

The Force and the Acrobatic and I would have to admit . . . Him growling on the sidelines was The actual TRANSFORMATION as it took place

I think He realizes Its on Him . . . He is THE #1 . . . He Channeled His inner Irvin/Dez and He will be a Force from that moment on

Cmac

Reaction score
He threw for 215 yards and a TD. If Dak did this, you all would be calling it a bad game. That tells you who the better player is. I do not care about salaries.
When Cooper Rush faces the Rams.....the exposed will not be him, but KMoore......followed by excuses or blame on Zeke.

NotForLong

Reaction score
:muttley: Plus he took his shirt off in the locker room so the Dak lovers should be set for at least till XMAS:muttley:....you know that man-crush is something they cannot control.
All these years they made it about the old mantra "You are either with me or you are against"

They have dug themselves a deep hole . . . After criticizing and tearing everyone except Martin apart they have no one left. . . . All they got is Dak and the False Picture they painted all these years

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I actually hope Dallas keeps this same formula. Cowboys running attack along with the passing attacks keep the Cowboy in those down and distance that allows you to stay in pass or run situation. Stay out of long yardage and keep defense guessing. With this teams defense you get the feeling that opposing teams will struggle to score many points. I think Cowboys came into the season looking to be more physical and they are doing just that.

NotForLong

Reaction score
When Cooper Rush faces the Rams.....the exposed will not be him, but KMoore......followed by excuses or blame on Zeke.
Why is Dak Due back? . . . If so you can throw in Wr's Can't get open Lambis over rated Noah is too slow . . . I imagine they will say Gallup should never had been paid because He lost a step . . Offensive line can't block. . . Peters is too old . . . Smith is Over Rated. . . . The play of Steele was an aberration and He is coming back down to Earth . . . Until they get an All Pro Center This offense will always strughle.

And oh yeah the Rookie Te's can't block and they look like busts as well

:lmao2::lmao::lmao:

_sturt_

Reaction score
Rush cleaned up a lot this week... I lost count how many near-interceptions and bad passes he had vs. CIN.

Almost none of that this time.

The CeeDee TD pass was perfectly placed, perfectly timed, and as perfect as it was, it still wouldn't have been a score if not for CeeDee making the perfect catch.

He's capable of a level of precision that, at least, makes a person begin to take Jerry's vision of a QB controversy a little more seriously.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I can't believe I am saying this, but he is a safe bus driver and almost one I prefer over our full-time chauffeur, lol