CFZ Cooper Rush is a bus driver

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The bus ran over a Bengal and Giant. Was he a bus driver on the 4th down plays vs Cinn and NY? No matter how you cut it QB will be put in positions where they must step up and make plays, you can't hide the QB position.

starfan1

Reaction score
Who the ones enjoying the ride or the ones who still have "High Hopes" for Da k on His Return

Na the ones who are naive enogh to think that Jerry is going to sit his franchise QB for Rush. We all can enjoy the ride I know I am but we have not accomplished much yet

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is Dak Due back? . . . If so you can throw in Wr's Can't get open Lambis over rated Noah is too slow . . . I imagine they will say Gallup should never had been paid because He lost a step . . Offensive line can't block. . . Peters is too old . . . Smith is Over Rated. . . . The play of Steele was an aberration and He is coming back down to Earth . . . Until they get an All Pro Center This offense will always strughle.

And oh yeah the Rookie Te's can't block and they look like busts as well

:lmao2::lmao::lmao:
666 has claimed many victims from Tony to Dez and Coop and burnt to the ground a talent pool that should and deserved a better fate the last 6 seasons!
The world's most valued sports franchise has suffered under the spell of Dak and his fanboys.
Just a matter of time now till we are freed and we have gotten a taste of the last 2 games of how a QB can play with even the most average of talent scales.
The final part of this saga will be played out when Dak is back and booed off the field as the gig will finally be over for #4 permanently in Big D.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I actually hope Dallas keeps this same formula. Cowboys running attack along with the passing attacks keep the Cowboy in those down and distance that allows you to stay in pass or run situation. Stay out of long yardage and keep defense guessing. With this teams defense you get the feeling that opposing teams will struggle to score many points. I think Cowboys came into the season looking to be more physical and they are doing just that.
They will until the one legged . . . One Handed QB comes back. . . then they will become predictable again and defenses will force The team to struggle again
1355575584-0-01.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They will until the one legged . . . One Handed QB comes back. . . then they will become predictable again and defenses will force The team to struggle again
1355575584-0-01.jpg
Poor Kellen as I wonder what the odds are in Vegas if he survives Prescott????

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Rush is a bus driver. But one thing that impresses me is he is a very clutch bus driver. He is 3-0 as a starter. That's great. But in those 3 victories he put together game winning 4th quarter drives. He doesn't have the gaudy stats but he has 3 wins and 3 4th quarter game winning drives and 2 of those wins came on the road.

There's driving the bus and then there's taking the bus over and getting it home.

Well said. Cooper drives the bus real good in Rush hour.

NotForLong

Reaction score
666 has claimed many victims from Tony to Dez and Coop and burnt to the ground a talent pool that should and deserved a better fate the last 6 seasons!
The world's most valued sports franchise has suffered under the spell of Dak and his fanboys.
Just a matter of time now till we are freed and we have gotten a taste of the last 2 games of how a QB can play with even the most average of talent scales.
The final part of this saga will be played out when Dak is back and booed off the field as the gig will finally be over for #4 permanently in Big D.
Its gonna be so cringe to watch. . . so sad for him

The problem all these years was the propaganda coming out of the Offices of the Biggest Fan Boy of them all The Owner/ GM . . . But I understand Him .. . . He is Senile and has an Agenda . . . Money

For the life of me I can't understand what the other Fan Boys saw or what their Agenda was. . . But it became a chicken and the egg scenario . . . Jerry invested on What He believed the Fan Base wanted . . . if these Dak Fan Boys would not had been do vocal., this team may have been rid of this fraud a long Time ago . . . The Delusional Dak fans encouraged the stupidity of the Gm

As far as all the talent wasted in the locker room . . Oh well Snake Lee and the guy who abandoned the team . . . Witten. Should have spoken up . . . had a team meeting and brought the Kool Aid drinking owner to His senses in 2016 (only legitimate chance this team had at greatness)

Only players who have spoken up have been WRs and they sell get ran out of town . . . but the rest of the team has seen what you and I have seen yet they all remain Quiet

I told everyone Culture has changed and everyone will be held accountable . . . because Micah aint having it . . . I told everyone His arrival marked the end of Prescott . . . Prescott is not a leader of Men . . . He is a Media Talking Head

No where to hide when Alpha Dogs are roaming the Hallways. . . Dak needs to carry His weight in Mcha's bunker . . . No more coddling or excuses

AND NO ONE CARES WHAT DAK FANS HAVE TO SAY ANY MORE

Cooper raised the Bar and has shown the Coordinator and supporting cast are more then adequate

So having said that all I gotta say is:

NotForLong

Reaction score
The bus ran over a Bengal and Giant. Was he a bus driver on the 4th down plays vs Cinn and NY? No matter how you cut it QB will be put in positions where they must step up and make plays, you can't hide the QB position.
True . . . in Fact all you can do is Mask it by making excuses and throwing everyone else under the Bus

Slick

Reaction score
He threw for 215 yards and a TD. If Dak did this, you all would be calling it a bad game. That tells you who the better player is. I do not care about salaries.
Last time I checked he's a supposed franchise QB1, isn't more expected from him, least of all wins?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Na the ones who are naive enogh to think that Jerry is going to sit his franchise QB for Rush. We all can enjoy the ride I know I am but we have not accomplished much yet
Its not Naive . . if Dak comes back and performs so be it . . . But the last 2 times Dak stepped on the field He wasn't the only trash out there . . .The fans have spoken.

And if truth be told . . . is it not Naive to believe Dak rushing back from wrist surgery will allow Him to improve on His last 2 performances.

Who is being Naive?

The fans were throwing trash at him when they thought they had nothing . . . There were serious talks about tanking for a high draft choice

Rush has been a revelation . . . He shows great command of the offense

If Dak doesn't perform in His Return (and He won't)

The all I can say is Ob-La-Di . . . Ob-La-Da . . . Life goes on

JayFord

Reaction score
All teams need their QB to be a bus driver at times.....

Im not sure why we dont allow Dak to be a bus driver look idc about 40 million, if the run game is working you only need to pass it 20 times and Dak can connect on 17 of them and go for 3 ir 4 tds

NotForLong

Reaction score
What? I have yet to hear any excuse or throwing anyone under the bus.
Its the story line of Dak's whole carear . . . It's the explanation for all the Money He has made

While it is obvious He is average at best on the field . . . Throwing everyone else on the team under the bus in order to make excuses & deflect what we all seen on the field

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Its the story line of Dak's whole carear . . . It's the explanation for all the Money He has made

While it is obvious He is average at best on the field . . . Throwing everyone else on the team under the bus in order to make excuses & deflect what we all seen on the field

Your entitled to your own views.

CoachD

Reaction score
TOTALLY DISAGREE! He has total command of the offense and drives the ball downfield with velocity and accuracy and isn't afraid to stand in the pocket and deliver.