Cowboys 0-3 start. it's happening!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Pre-season games have always been and always will be a poor way to evaluate a teams future success. They’re running vanilla schemes on both sides of the ball, playing a vast majority of non-starters and not coaching to win. I’m starting to understand why you believe 0-3. You have no clue about football.
I'm thinking I get more out of preseason games than you do. I think it is you that has no clue about football.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Then why hide it? I think MM did a bait and switch and we all missed it.

this is such an idiotic take. So we are going to be bad just because they are being secretive about showing us??? I thought you were a better poster than this man

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If that's all that needs to be said on your behalf, than all that needs to be said by someone that disagrees is that they disagree, and they can address it when it happens. Face it, you are trying to put a standard on others you aren't willing to apply to yourself. If you don't have to explain yourself, they don't either.
I did explain myself. If you would read on into the thread, you'd know this. I'm not helping you catch up.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol, please provide a more detailed analysis of this talentless team position by position so we can better understand. Film breakdown is preferred. We would like to assess how talented you're in evaluating talent yourself and not just trolling.
Are you a teacher? You seem to be used to assigning homework. I have no interest in your homework assignment or retaining your interest in this thread. If you don't like that then just go away.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dallas has the talent to win, you can pull for whomever you choose that is any fans right and if you are betting on Dallas being 0-3 to start the year that is your business, I don't see that happening and I think this team is much better than you do.
The Cowboys have had talent in the previous season but it did not matter. So it, seems to me it takes more than just talent to win. I choose to root for the Cowboys and I thought I made it clear I'm not betting on the Cowboys to go 0-3. Check with @aria on that one but I'm pretty sure I already stated that. I have no idea what you have seen to indicate to you the Cowboys won't go 0-3. Why do you think this team is better than I do? They aren't showing us anything so is it just blind faith or did you actually see something? Please tell me because I missed it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
this is such an idiotic take. So we are going to be bad just because they are being secretive about showing us??? I thought you were a better poster than this man
I need to see it with my own eyes. Fans should be treated better than this.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I need to see it with my own eyes. Fans should be treated better than this.

you cannot just throw out ridiculous statements like that and not eldest blowback. And it’s very arrogant of you to assume we will suck because YOU haven’t seen them practicing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
you cannot just throw out ridiculous statements like that and not eldest blowback. And it’s very arrogant of you to assume we will suck because YOU haven’t seen them practicing.
Now you are trolling. IMO, until I see some evidence that this team has improved, they haven't. I don't trust this secrecy as an indicator that they are doing anything.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Cowboys have had talent in the previous season but it did not matter. So it, seems to me it takes more than just talent to win. I choose to root for the Cowboys and I thought I made it clear I'm not betting on the Cowboys to go 0-3. Check with @aria on that one but I'm pretty sure I already stated that. I have no idea what you have seen to indicate to you the Cowboys won't go 0-3. Why do you think this team is better than I do? They aren't showing us anything so is it just blind faith or did you actually see something? Please tell me because I missed it.

Sorry betting on them to lose and start the season 0-3 does and then go on and on about it does not seem to be much of a fan or someone who actually support the team. But hey everyone has their own way, as for the term betting on them to lose I don't mean that in money but you come in and challenge anyone who thinks this team is better than you give them credit for so for all practical purpose you are betting on them to lose. As for me I see some very good addition to the DL that has shown a lot more than I was expecting such as Aldon Smith. I see the return of a healthy and highly motivated LVE. In terms of offense I see a new weapon who has hit the ground running in camp, I see a 2nd year RB who I think will only improve this season in Pollard. I think last years team vastly underachieved and while I was never one to hate Garrett I do think the hiring of McCarthy will add a lot of spark to this team as opposed to heading into the season doing the same old things. I do have faith in these players and do not see it as blind faith and feel this staff can get these players to reach their potential.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sorry betting on them to lose and start the season 0-3 does and then go on and on about it does not seem to be much of a fan or someone who actually support the team. But hey everyone has their own way, as for the term betting on them to lose I don't mean that in money but you come in and challenge anyone who thinks this team is better than you give them credit for so for all practical purpose you are betting on them to lose. As for me I see some very good addition to the DL that has shown a lot more than I was expecting such as Aldon Smith. I see the return of a healthy and highly motivated LVE. In terms of offense I see a new weapon who has hit the ground running in camp, I see a 2nd year RB who I think will only improve this season in Pollard. I think last years team vastly underachieved and while I was never one to hate Garrett I do think the hiring of McCarthy will add a lot of spark to this team as opposed to heading into the season doing the same old things. I do have faith in these players and do not see it as blind faith and feel this staff can get these players to reach their potential.
I'm not betting on the Cowboys to go 0-3. You have not seen anything I didn't see because they aren't showing us anything. The only information for us to know what's going on with training camp is coming from reports, after the fact. You are just more accepting of what you are being fed by reporters than I am. You are a good sheep.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
What did Dak do against them last season....... remind everybody what the score was

I wrote that he struggles against good defenses. And i dont think that you want to argue against that after watching Dak last year.

I did mot mean he particularly struggled against the Rams. But to satisfy your question here is what he did against the rams in 2019:

He went 15 of 23 for 212 yds and 2 tds with no int for a passer rating of 123.8.
He ran 7 times for 12 yds and also had 1 fumble.

We won the game 44:21.

Great passer rating but when you look at his stats its more of a normal day at the office rather then something special. Especially when we scored 44 points his 12 points dont look like he carried us to the victory.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not betting on the Cowboys to go 0-3. You have not seen anything I didn't see because they aren't showing us anything. The only information for us to know what's going on with training camp is coming from reports, after the fact. You are just more accepting of what you are being fed by reporters than I am. You are a good sheep.

So you do know to claim they will go 0-3? I'm a sheep and you are not much of a fan. I was highly disappointed in their play last season since they were coming off the NFC East championship the year before. The talent is there they need direction to get them to where some of us would like to see. So please doubt, cheer against them so you can feel right about your views even though as you said we have not seen anything so what makes you so fricken sure this team is poor. Pull for the Cowboys or don't that is your choice but to come in here and challenge anyone who disputes your low views of this team is pretty pathetic

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So you do know to claim they will go 0-3? I'm a sheep and you are not much of a fan. I was highly disappointed in their play last season since they were coming off the NFC East championship the year before. The talent is there they need direction to get them to where some of us would like to see. So please doubt, cheer against them so you can feel right about your views even though as you said we have not seen anything so what makes you so fricken sure this team is poor. Pull for the Cowboys or don't that is your choice but to come in here and challenge anyone who disputes your low views of this team is pretty pathetic
I'm saying I think they will go 0-3. I'm not married to the idea. I hate it. I'm a diehard Cowboys fan but I need to see progress to say they will win and I'm not seeing enough of that to say anything else. They obviously have talent but that's not enough as evident in the previous 25 seasons. You are on to something when you say this talent needs direction. I agree. But who is going to provide that direction.? The Jones boys? God help us if that is the answer. The fat coach we just hire is taking us nowhere. I'm not rooting against this team. I just don't see it going anywhere with the leadership in charge. As for me challenging anyone that disputes my opinion, isn't that what we are here for? Compare and contrast our opinions? You seem to want all of us to all be good sheep like you that believes every report being fed to us is right, believes for no other reason the powers that be are doing the right thing. I'm sorry I'm not a good sheep like you being led to believe what they report. I need to see it with my own eyes. They are showing us nothing.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm saying I think they will go 0-3. I'm not married to the idea. I hate it. I'm a diehard Cowboys fan but I need to see progress to say they will win and I'm not seeing enough of that to say anything else. They obviously have talent but that's not enough as evident in the previous 25 seasons. You are on to something when you say this talent needs direction. I agree. But who is going to provide that direction.? The Jones boys? God help us if that is the answer. The fat coach we just hire is taking us nowhere. I'm not rooting against this team. I just don't see it going anywhere with the leadership in charge. As for me challenging anyone that disputes my opinion, isn't that what we are here for? Compare and contrast our opinions? You seem to want all of us to all be good sheep like you that believes every report being fed to us is right, believes for no other reason the powers that be are doing the right thing. I'm sorry I'm not a good sheep like you being led to believe what they report. I need to see it with my own eyes. They are showing us nothing.

I don't care who you pull for that is your business you are the one going on about them being 0-3 based on what? I pointed out things that made me feel this team has done things to improve from last years underachievement. You dispute that fine. I think this team was capable last season and I think they are capable of this year to challenge in post season. If that makes be a sheep in your eyes then Bah bah. In my eyes you are not much in terms of a fan. I guess as they say it is all in the eyes of the beholder.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't care who you pull for that is your business you are the one going on about them being 0-3 based on what? I pointed out things that made me feel this team has done things to improve from last years underachievement. You dispute that fine. I think this team was capable last season and I think they are capable of this year to challenge in post season. If that makes be a sheep in your eyes then Bah bah. In my eyes you are not much in terms of a fan. I guess as they say it is all in the eyes of the beholder.
God bless your heart that bleeds blue and silver. You must think you deserve a medal for being so true blue for the Cowboys. LOL Bah bah, indeed! Enjoy 0-3, sheep.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
God bless your heart that bleeds blue and silver. You must think you deserve a medal for being so true blue for the Cowboys. LOL Bah bah, indeed! Enjoy 0-3, sheep.

I don't think I deserve anything. I see the talent on this team even if you don't. I guess what they say misery loves company, you will just have to find someone share as company. I think this team can and will win. There have been season I did not think they could and years where the goals were not high. As bad as last year ended still 2 1,000 yard WR one of the top QB in the game, a QB who was 1 yard shy of Romo record. In my view this team is very capable of winning

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't think I deserve anything. I see the talent on this team even if you don't. I guess what they say misery loves company, you will just have to find someone share as company. I think this team can and will win. There have been season I did not think they could and years where the goals were not high. As bad as last year ended still 2 1,000 yard WR one of the top QB in the game, a QB who was 1 yard shy of Romo record. In my view this team is very capable of winning
I never said I don't see any talent on this team. What I have said is talent is not enough. My being down on the team this season is no worse than when you were down on them in previous seasons. Different strokes for different folks. Stop being so offended because I see things differently at the moment. You should run along sheep and join the rest of the flock that enjoys being fed the BS the media feds you. I wouldn't want you to get negatively affected by my pessimism. lol