Signed by Cowboys *** Cowboys extend Lamb for 4 years / $136 million ***

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Few things. I knew that comment would get some reactions. Second, CD might like Trey. I haven't seen anything since January indicating that CD & Dak are buddies. Third, when you get that kinda guaranteed money it's not about who the QB will be.
Lamb signed a 4 year deal which means to me he's trying to get one more big deal done.

I don't know if Lamb or Dak are buddies but what I do know is guys tend to get paid with Dak and this is a business. If the objective is to fatten your pockets its not about friendships if it was Derek Carr would still be in Las Vegas with Davante Adams.

His best bet to get paid is with Dak then it is with Lance. If that's his objective.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Paying that kind of money begs the question,
What did we win with him over the last three years that made him worth that?
Well the other top five receivers what exactly did they do how about the other top five quarterbacks the ones that are not going to Super Bowls that are not even going to the playoffs almost every year I mean that's not a good argument they are not responsible for team let downs the quarterback no individual player when he's up for a contract you can't say well how did he help us it's a team game...

i mean this happens all over the NFL how do you think herbert got paid?Murray? Trevor? Justin Jefferson didn't bring his team to a super bowl heck hasnt even got his team a single Playoff win from what i witnessed..how did he get paid?,lmao ok man klet it go you lose..

and i'd like to know how Christian McCaffrey somehow fooled everyone , what exactly did he do in carolina to deserve that trade than get a top rb money when san francisco is getting just as far without him.he di NOT elevate them to a SB win...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Answer: Jerry Jones agreeing to CeeDee Lamb's contract demands after publicly stating his 'hardline' all-in stance.

Any number is irrelevant to me. Any NFL general manager ability, to negotiate and finalize contracts, within 'reasonable' timeframes, meeting both the club and player's conditions, is the only thing that matters to me.
So literally every general manager caves? The deal got done. The timing of the deal is what Jerry wanted. This is his thing. Have people talk all offseason about his guys and then get the deal done. He didn't get a bargain but you don't get AllPro's in their prime for a bargain. You overpay or trade them.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Where does CD rank in talent in the current roster of WRs in the NFL?
if you have to ask lol

but last year's top 2.. but for his career he's been landing in the top five for a few years now... do you remember when everyone said when we lost Amari cooper he won't be the same player? umm he was BETTER a true 1, not this hes lucky to be 2 at best but needs protection..no that Sanders in Philly LOL

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I hope this forces BA out of SF because he thinks he's worth what CD is. I also hope there's a trade clause or a franchise tag incase they need to trade him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Caved. As fully expected by some of us who have observed Jerry Jones since day one.
They way it is structured only $38M as a signing bonuses appears to give Jerry an out to trade him in the future.

Maybe GM Jethro has learned something.

Jipper

Reaction score
he got what he should have gotten, jerry got his spotlight and we as fans get to see the team actually have its best offenseive weapon...alls well that ends well

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hopefully this means there will not be another big money signing until next year with Parsons.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Could have saved 3-4 million dollars per year, if they would have just set the market and signed him in March. However, I am glad he is signed and this is over and done with.
no they couldn't have are you living under a rock. he refused to sign until after chase of Jefferason!! he was always waiting ALWAYS!! :popcorn: :muttley: