Signed by Cowboys *** Cowboys extend Lamb for 4 years / $136 million ***

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
TBD.

Curious to see if they mess with the 5th year tender cap hit as part of the extension.
I think they can make his signing bonus a big part of his 2024 cap hit and thus reduce the impact even more.

Which means if they got this deal done months ago, they might have actually been able to sign a free agent or two.

blueblood70

Reaction score
uhh Uhh I don't see their GM out there talking and leaking info to the media. Jerry lives for this sort of stuff.
what are you talking about Brandon Ayukes contracts been all over the place trade no trade trade no trade New deal eminent, than falls through..

its all out here as well. at least we held pat and our loyalty was always there, Never thought about trading our player!

Mark

Reaction score
Good for CeeDee. Now that he’s been paid, he can relax & take the rest of his career off.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
some of us? you mean all of us.this was a pointless holdout and even more pointless by the Jones family.
Some members speculated Jones would not meet Lamb's demands, allowing Lamb to play out the season and enter free agency. Again, 'some of us' thought differently based upon Jones' past contract negotiations.

blueblood70

Reaction score
and a lot of us will just laugh because we'll say we told you so. lol We're not winning anything with or without Dak so just enjoy the show.
laugh at what your own teams demise. this is why none of us take you all seriously. the leagues top 10 PAID qbs aren't doing much either takes a special team to get it right one year and not get the injury bug with come luck sprinkled in..

sorry but the eagles play their entire lives and get one championship the Kansas city chiefs had a 52 year drought between their super bowl wins, there are teams out there with no super bowls some with ONE, we are waiting for our circle to come back around to get number six... and i will enjoy it i watch football because it's something i enjoy watching win lose or draw, DCFL.. i don't put conditions on my fandom ....literally watch each year as a one off.

so i'm gonna brush you off like i do all harters. why dont you take you Pennsylvania buttocks and be a traitor watch you beloved eagles or steelers instead BYE! trust me we won't miss you..