Signed by Cowboys *** Cowboys extend Lamb for 4 years / $136 million ***

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
im gonna need to hear what his mom has to say about this since she is the one in charge....
I hope this contract doesn't change her willingness to publicly rip Dak a new one. That's one of the few things left we have to look forward to as Cowboys fans.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lamb wanted a short contract averaging more than what the cowboys wanted to give....of course they caved

blueblood70

Reaction score
You mean Dallas told him no more of the quarterback that got him 135 catches for 1749 yards last year?

Yes, that's really the reason why Lamb signed.

Do you people hear yourselves? I mean, at all??? :facepalm:
i have him blocked but i can assume what he said...

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Answer: Jerry Jones agreeing to CeeDee Lamb's contract demands after publicly stating his 'hardline' all-in stance.

Any number is irrelevant to me. Any NFL general manager ability, to negotiate and finalize contracts, within 'reasonable' timeframes, meeting both the club and player's conditions, is the only thing that matters to me.
So in other words you were going to say it was a bad contract no matter what lol.

How can they cave if CD wasn't willing to sign at a lesser number?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Lamb wanted a short contract averaging more than what the cowboys wanted to give....of course they caved
The difference was really down to less than $2 million per year. So I don't see that as caving. I just think it was ridiculous that it took this long.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean how many years should he have signed for? Typically these deals are 4 or 5 year deals. He's signed for the next 5 years.....5 years he may be at the end or out of his prime.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dHX3Fkh.png