Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Jayron Kearse

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What is it with the Cowboys fascination for in the box safeties.
It's the Defensive Coordinators the Cowboys have hired the past 15 years who have no love or respect for the Free Safety position. They also failed at understanding how important a very good Free Safety is and how it has direct affected our whole Defensive Backfield all of these past 15 years.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i was a big fan of javon kearse at florida.
great pick up.

joking.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It's the Defensive Coordinators the Cowboys have hired the past 15 years who have no love or respect for the Free Safety position. They also failed at understanding how important a very good Free Safety is and how it has direct affected our whole Defensive Backfield all of these past 15 years.
You would think they would remember Woody and the difference he made all over the field.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You would think they would remember Woody and the difference he made all over the field.
Woodson was like JOK. Played LB in college but was fast and covered like a CB. He primarily played SS, but had to do more cover stuff when Roy Williams was drafted.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
This year’s FA group that we’ve signed are no better than the scrubs we signed last season :facepalm:
I look at it this way. I'll take a clown like Kazee to never see X Woods again, assuming that happens.

Woods should've been cut after his garbage comments about going hard in games last season.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Woodson was like JOK. Played LB in college but was fast and covered like a CB. He primarily played SS, but had to do more cover stuff when Roy Williams was drafted.
Woodson could play anywhere in the middle or back end of the D. Nobody on the Cowboys now or in the past 18 years has been like Woodson.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Jayron is from my hometown and went to my alma mater his first three years before transferring to South Fort Myers High School....the school that Sammy Watkins played for. Jayron was an amazing athlete in HS but I don't think has ever really found a home in the NFL. I don't think this is going to move the needle at all. He is related to Jevon Kearse and Phillip Buchanon, who both played in the NFL He is pretty much a knucklehead.