Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign RB Darius Jackson

blueblood70

Reaction score
headscratcher, camp body? people are assuming TA is listed at RB, im not one of them but you than have Zeke, Rod, and Bo plus the FB olalwale..we dont need more Rbs but hey camp guys I guess..

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
headscratcher, camp body? people are assuming TA is listed at RB, im not one of them but you than have Zeke, Rod, and Bo plus the FB olalwale..we dont need more Rbs but hey camp guys I guess..

TA is listed as a RB - turns out the Cowboys have a website where they list such things. Who knew?

In any case, that doesn't mean the team couldn't keep 4 RBs, but Elliott, Smith and TA will be 3 anyway. If a 4th is kept, Bo, Darius and maybe someone else (Trey Williams?) will compete for that spot.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
TA is listed as a RB - turns out the Cowboys have a website where they list such things. Who knew?

In any case, that doesn't mean the team couldn't keep 4 RBs, but Elliott, Smith and TA will be 3 anyway. If a 4th is kept, Bo, Darius and maybe someone else (Trey Williams?) will compete for that spot.
The Cowboys have a website?!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Darius Jackson's most comparable players when it comes to size and testing drills are:
1. David Johnson
3. Joseph Adai
6. Adrian Peterson

4. David Wilson & 5. Donald Brown have also been contributors in the league.

Corso

Reaction score
Or Dak we have to
Ev2Q.gif

hendog86

Reaction score
I'd rather see D. Osborne battling it out for reps at the 1T myself. That's right...I said it.

GenoT

Reaction score
Front-runner for the 2018 CBY* award.

*Camp Body of the Year

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bo 6-1, 228, 4.52, 14 reps bench

DJ 6ź0, 220, 4.4, 20 reps bench

DJs measurables are what got him drafted to begin with, despite a very average college career, but he's going to have to prove he has the instincts to read blocking and find holes and the ability to change directions. But Bo didn't really light up the college game either. I think there could be a real competition, and given that DJ is probably the better receiver, I think DJ has a chance.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Very popular running back a couple of years ago, he will have his work cut out for himself.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, like, right... Like this happened. Where's, like, their forum?

giphy.gif

Their forum crashed and burned. So you get the pleasure of my company. It was probably a flaw in the website design. But they only paid Stephen Jones' brother in law's son's friend $200 to design the website, so you get what you pay for.

Corso

Reaction score
Their forum crashed and burned. So you get the pleasure of my company. It was probably a flaw in the website design. But they only paid Stephen Jones' brother in law's son's friend $200 to design the website, so you get what you pay for.
I rather enjoy the pleasure of your company...

blueblood70

Reaction score

Im betting he almost never get used from the backfield..he will be a WR running a lot of end arounds, sweeps, bubble screens, and the like..hes always ben a wr and he still is regardless what they list him as..google him hes listed as an NFL WR..