Cowboys unsure whether Elliott will be available

NotForLong

Reaction score
Leave the board. The board. Leave the board is what he's saying.

Because you're a troll. And no one wants you here.

Go back to whatever message board you came from and gloat about how you got a a rise out of us.

Here's your cookie, troll.

I really dont know what you re talking about. Most of my likes I received from this board have come from you.

I wasnt saying I was for him getting hurt, I was agreeing with Arias feeling of wanting him off this team. Is that a problem here. Because I have never lobbied for someone off of this team until now. If you feel like I am " trolling" you well then you are self conscious on that point. I hate Ezekials actions and everything he stands for

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I really dont know what you re talking about. Most of my likes I received from this board have come from you.

I wasnt saying I was for him getting hurt, I was agreeing with Arias feeling of wanting him off this team. Is that a problem here. Because I have never lobbied for someone off of this team until now. If you feel like I am " trolling" you well then you are self conscious on that point. I hate Ezekials actions and everything he stands for
Ok, but you co-signed (in the form of that all-precious like) a post advocating him being hurt.

Sorry if I misconstrued you, brother.

Aria is a troll, NFL. Perhaps you haven't seen her other posts.

I mean, NFL, do you condone her saying she hopes Zeke breaks both his legs?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Ok, but you co-signed (in the form of that all-precious like) a post advocating him being hurt.

Sorry if I misconstrued you, brother.

Aria is a troll, NFL. Perhaps you haven't seen her other posts.

I mean, NFL, do you condone her saying she hopes Zeke breaks both his legs?
Of course not. Its just that over the years I have come across fans that have used that phrase but never meant for it to happen. The only time I ever wittnesed a team happy over an injury was the Philadelphia fan base when Irvin got hurt. Which was despicable.

I never took her literally I felt she was exaggerating to prove a point. I would never hope for a player to get hurt. Especially a Cowboy. I am just not a fan of Zeke the person, RB of the Cowboys holds a special place in my heart. I feel like he ain't acting right and its frustrating as all hell but its his perogative do be who he is. And we are stuck with him

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Of course not. Its just that over the years I have come across fans that have used that phrase but never meant for it to happen. The only time I ever wittnesed a team happy over an injury was the Philadelphia fan base when Irvin got hurt. Which was despicable.

I never took her literally I felt she was exaggerating to prove a point. I would never hope for a player to get hurt. Especially a Cowboy. I am just not a fan of Zeke the person, RB of the Cowboys holds a special place in my heart. I feel like he ain't acting right and its frustrating as all hell but its his perogative do be who he is. And we are stuck with him
She's being literal, NFL.. She's a troll and can't stand a fanbase that actually roots against our division.

Still, I appreciate your reply, brother. Apologies for those earlier posts.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, from now on, if I point out others here who say the same types things about other players will you call them out as well?

You obviously don't follow me... Yep there is no bias when it comes to that crap.. You know curiosity killed the cat right?

aria

Reaction score
You have a choice to be here or not... That is up to you
I'm not theone complaining about being here, you and a few others are. What's your point? They can onviously say what they want, as can I, which is one thing I very much respect about this site.

aria

Reaction score
You obviously don't follow me... Yep there is no bias when it comes to that crap.. You know curiosity killed the cat right?
Correct, I don't follow you and I'm glad you don't support that. I just wish you were around last year when i was calling people out for hoping Jordy Nelson's injury was more serious them it was so we wouldn't have to face him. All I got was "you're a troll" or "who cares if I want him to get hurt, a win is a win and no one will remember".

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'm not theone complaining about being here, you and a few others are. What's your point? They can onviously say what they want, as can I, which is one thing I very much respect about this site.

Actually... You are

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Correct, I don't follow you and I'm glad you don't support that. I just wish you were around last year when i was calling people out for hoping Jordy Nelson's injury was more serious them it was so we wouldn't have to face him. All I got was "you're a troll" or "who cares if I want him to get hurt, a win is a win and no one will remember".

My join date was 2004 I was here....

aria

Reaction score
That first one is my thread and if you can't spot a joke when you see it, you can kiss my *** you P.O.S.
Ohhhhhh...look who's getting their feelers hurt now. Want some tissues or just the *** kiss. First of all, did I specifically call you out or say there were comments in the thread you DFA? Secondly, since so many of you say I'm a troll why can't you spot that I'm joking as well you ***clown? Oh wait, I get it, another hypocrite, surprise, surprise. You can make jokes but I can't, gotchya.

aria

Reaction score
Actually... You are
Incorrect, I complained about certain users being hypocrites and several of you are the ones complaining. So I said I hope the Ewok breaks his legs, so what? Get over it, the similar comments have been made about other players from other teams, I was just more specific. Plus another user went as far as to wish injury upon me, did you say anything to him?

aria

Reaction score
I can see your feelings are hurt. I never hoped that would happen.
That's very kind of you, I never took you for the sensitive type. We need more of your mindset around here. Thank you....friend?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ohhhhhh...look who's getting their feelers hurt now. Want some tissues or just the *** kiss. First of all, did I specifically call you out or say there were comments in the thread you DFA? Secondly, since so many of you say I'm a troll why can't you spot that I'm joking as well you ***clown? Oh wait, I get it, another hypocrite, surprise, surprise. You can make jokes but I can't, gotchya.
I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding, you dumpsheet>

risco

Reaction score
Yea, Elliott has made a decision now, and the decision is that he's fighting this until he either wins or the process is exhausted. Which is what he should do, assuming he's innocent and being erroneously branded a woman beater. There are some things in life that are bigger than football, even if you're a football player, believe it or not.
Proximo- You have a very good point and a very good post!!!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This is almost a no win situation for us. If we lose Zeke and then lose games, Red Ball has another excuse despite us not playing up to par through 4 games. If we get him through the year and keep playing like we are then we waste a year. I’d love to see him get the year and we actually improve but thst mid schedule is scary

aria

Reaction score
Not cool bro, wishing for injuries is crossing the line.
No, it's not, funny the same eternal "liker" who liked your post above is doing exactly the opposite here

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/page-2#post-7495476

and here he specifically says "good" that OBJ is hurt, I guess all those "likes" does buy you a free pass around here

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/#post-7495450

Anyone gonna call him out, wish injuries upon him and call him inappropriate names for wishing an injury upon another player? If so, I'd love to see it. If not than shut up and stop being hypocritical towards me for saying the same thing or don't say anything at all. BTW, that's only one user amongst plenty of others that have said similar things but I don't feel like digging back that far.

and plenty of people on this page allude or joke about OBJ being injured and only one person says something, where are all the haters that said something to me?

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/page-4

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
No, it's not, funny the same eternal "liker" who liked your post is doing just that here

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/page-2#post-7495476

and here he specifically says "good" that OBJ is hurt, I guess all those "likes" does buy you a free pass around here

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/#post-7495450

Anyone gonna call him out, wish injuries upon him and call him inappropriate names for wishing an injury upon another player? If so, I'd love to see it. If not than shut up and stop being hypocritical towards me for saying the same thing or don't say anything at all.

and plenty of people on this page allude or joke about OBJ being injured and only one person says something, where are all the haters that said something to me?

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/page-4
Who in the world cares if people liked OBJ being hurt. He's not a Cowboy. He's a turd. I can't stand him. Don't wish for him to get hurt but won't lose sleep over it either. This is a Cowboy message board. What do you expect?