Cowboys unsure whether Elliott will be available

aria

Reaction score
Who in the world cares if people liked OBJ being hurt. He's not a Cowboy. He's a turd. I can't stand him. Don't wish for him to get hurt but won't lose sleep over it either. This is a Cowboy message board. What do you expect?
Lol....are you f'in kidding me? I get it, I truly do. I don't like OBJ either (or Zeke obviously) but my original comments towards those people were calling them out for hoping any player or person is injured. Today, I don't believe one person out of several made any mention of wishing an injury upon another player is cool/alright unless it was Cowboy. Until I pasted those old threads it was people saying I'm sick, not cool, classless, etc but now, according to you, it's ok to hope other players get injured as long as they're not on the Cowboys?

Alright man! Welcome to the sick, classless club and may we all get injured! Just for equality sake, I hope the same people that called me out earlier do the same to you, nothing personal, I just don't care for hypocrisy.

I don't see how you can say not to care and then say "don't hope for him to get injured" while not calling out those who do wish for injuries. So basically you're saying it's not cool to do but you won't say anything to anyone who does unless it's a Cowboy?

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
This is what probably will happen:

Zeke plays the entire season.

Cowboys go 7-9/6-10

Zeke’s suspension is announced March to serve the 6 games.

“Analysts” and the like discuss our season being over before it starts, referencing 5-11 and 6-10 type of years

In true cowboys fashion, we prove everyone wrong and start 5-1 without zeke and ultimately go 12-4

I swear we only play well when we’re underdogs the moment we have some semblance of success we buy into our own hype. See 2015 and now 2017 for more details

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Lol....are you f'in kidding me? I get it, I truly do. I don't like OBJ either (or Zeke obviously) but my original comments towards those people were calling them out for hoping any player or person is injured. Today, I don't believe one person out of several made any mention of wishing an injury upon another player is cool/alright unless it was Cowboy. Until I pasted those old threads it was people saying I'm sick, not cool, classless, etc but now, according to you, it's ok to hope other players get injured as long as they're not on the Cowboys?

Alright man! Welcome to the sick, classless club and may we all get injured! Just for equality sake, I hope the same people that called me out earlier do the same to you, nothing personal, I just don't care for hypocrisy.

I don't see how you can say not to care and then say "don't hope for him to get injured" while not calling out those who do wish for injuries. So basically you're saying it's not cool to do but you won't say anything to anyone who does unless it's a Cowboy?

I feel you know this, but I’ll explain it anyway for self gratification.

We all want our favorite team(that’s the Cowboys) to win. If a good player gets hurt for a rival team, a potential opponent, etc. then many of us feel it increases our chances of winning. Winning makes many of our lives just a little better and our football season that much more enjoyable. Not many really want a person hurt if it really comes down to serious injury. You’d have to be a potential sociopath to hope for that in a real and malicious way. On the other hand if a guy goes down for another team most honest fans can admit they are quietly pleased about it. As long as the guys not hurt severely.

That other thread was to be taken in jest and there was no maliciousness to it. Any over the top happiness about it could most likely be attributed to attempts at providing entertainment and humor on this messages board.

When you said you hope Zeke breaks both legs or whatever you said on a Cowboys message board how could anyone see that for other than what it was?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No, it's not, funny the same eternal "liker" who liked your post above is doing exactly the opposite here

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/page-2#post-7495476

and here he specifically says "good" that OBJ is hurt, I guess all those "likes" does buy you a free pass around here

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/#post-7495450

Anyone gonna call him out, wish injuries upon him and call him inappropriate names for wishing an injury upon another player? If so, I'd love to see it. If not than shut up and stop being hypocritical towards me for saying the same thing or don't say anything at all. BTW, that's only one user amongst plenty of others that have said similar things but I don't feel like digging back that far.

and plenty of people on this page allude or joke about OBJ being injured and only one person says something, where are all the haters that said something to me?

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/page-4
Can't address me? You want Zeke to break his legs. I give you a complex. Wah wah wah

OBJ was hurt. GOOD.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No, it's not, funny the same eternal "liker" who liked your post above is doing exactly the opposite here

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/page-2#post-7495476

and here he specifically says "good" that OBJ is hurt, I guess all those "likes" does buy you a free pass around here

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/#post-7495450

Anyone gonna call him out, wish injuries upon him and call him inappropriate names for wishing an injury upon another player? If so, I'd love to see it. If not than shut up and stop being hypocritical towards me for saying the same thing or don't say anything at all. BTW, that's only one user amongst plenty of others that have said similar things but I don't feel like digging back that far.

and plenty of people on this page allude or joke about OBJ being injured and only one person says something, where are all the haters that said something to me?

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obj-inactive.384836/page-4
Your diva ***** receiver got hurt and we are happy. One less weapon to worry about. Get off your high horse.

Especially with the filth you've said in this thread.

Good.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Oh, wah. Cry us river.

Welcome to football, Aria.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, from now on, if I point out others here who say the same types things about other players will you call them out as well?
You do what you do.
This board needs you, even if they hate the fact that they do.

I enjoy you immensely for your convictions and your voice has been both positive and negative and has given multiple thoughts about this team and I'm ready for any and all backlash for supporting a dissenting opinion that has also supported the team in game threads and beyond.

Otherwise this place would be oh so boring oh so fast.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You do what you do.

I enjoy you immensely for your convictions and your voice has been both positive and negative and has given multiple thoughts about this team and I'm ready for any and all backlash for supporting a dissenting opinion that has also supported the team in game threads and beyond.

Nah, bro. This board doesn't. She said she wants Zeke to break his legs.

We don't need trolls on this board to make it interesting, man. There's enough self-loathing to go around.

Last edited:

Corso

Reaction score
Nah, bro. This board doesn't. She said she wants Zeke to break his legs.
Strong words, to be sure.
Her convictions are powerful and that's what make them interesting...

These are the open posts that show the vulnerability into us ourselves, our humanity in an honestly emotional and raw sense and deserve to be delved and thought upon with more than a mere shallow sense of defensiveness upon our parts.
Someone is opening up on this board and, instead of showing total intolerance, we should delve into the root of the what's going on.
Even if the endeavor fails... Many things can be learned upon such a thought experiment.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You do what you do.

We have opposing fans in our GDTs, and they don't try to mask their agenda. They have no agenda. People like @Shunpike and @NIBGoldenchild. They dont pervade our board with the nonsense that Aria does.

Like I said. We don't need a troll here to make our board interesting.

We don't need people here hoping our guys break their legs. They can save that for their own board where they can cheer it on. Not in our house.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Strong words, to be sure.
Her convictions are powerful and that's what make them interesting...

These are the open posts that show the vulnerability into us ourselves, our humanity in an honestly emotional and raw sense and deserve to be delved and thought upon with more than a mere shallow sense of defensiveness upon our parts.
Someone is opening up on this board and, instead of showing total intolerance, we should delve into the root of the what's going on.
Even if the endeavor fails... Many things can be learned upon such an endeavor,
I don't hate Aria as a person. Just as a poster. I further edited my post you replied to, Corso.

Corso

Reaction score
I don't hate Aria as a person. Just as a poster. I further edited my post you replied to, Corso.
We are always on the same 25 degrees of the planes of existence...

Maybe not always laser-focused, but we're there.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Incorrect, I complained about certain users being hypocrites and several of you are the ones complaining. So I said I hope the Ewok breaks his legs, so what? Get over it, the similar comments have been made about other players from other teams, I was just more specific. Plus another user went as far as to wish injury upon me, did you say anything to him?

You just can't help yourself can you? Stay classy