Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
The first contact he made was he clutched his jersey to keep him from separating. Then he contacts his shoulder.

Happens on almost every play. Judgement calls. Why are you complaining about this one. So agenda driven that blinds you vs your own team. Sad

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Jerry put in the fix. The refs were only waiting for Jerry's check to clear. I hope GB believes thatstatement is true. I could care less. A win and move on.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Jason Witten showed why he is a Hall of Famer. Made a great move on a route to convert a first down.

Terrance Williams did an Alvin Harper impression today.

That was a great move. I don't remember ever seeing that. He picked that up watching film or he's just a genius...maybe both, huh?

burmafrd

Reaction score
what is consistent is the lousy quality of our part time officials

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happens on almost every play. Judgement calls. Why are you complaining about this one. So agenda driven that blinds you vs your own team. Sad

Grabbing a guy's jersey doesn't happen on every play and when it does it's interference or holding. It kind of makes the job of covering a little easier. You sort of have to call it.

Flip the jerseys. You'll see my point.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its kind of hard not to have your back to the ball when the receiver has he hand in your facemask. Watch a replay.

This.

Again, any facemask call that wasn't called is irrelevant. Because even if it's called, it gives the Lions another down. You play the down over.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Why is nobody talking about the non-call when our punter got hit?

among several other holding calls that were not called.

look at mincey's jersey when he deflected the ball to wilber.

he was being molested.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Grabbing a guy's jersey doesn't happen on every play and when it does it's interference or holding. It kind of makes the job of covering a little easier. You sort of have to call it.

Flip the jerseys. You'll see my point.

Lived with that for years. Plays have to be made, Dallas made more of them tonight comming back from 14 points down.

A well deserved Win. The better Team won the Game. The better Team will beat Greenbay on Lambeau Field next week as well.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
The thing that really bothers me is that the offensive coaches are not mixing things up enough. Damn do they have a screen play in their arsenal? Why not let Dunbar and Randle take some carries as we might break one long. This game reminded me of the Washington game with crazy blitzing and Romo getting a beat down. We can't let this happen again that OL really has to step it up and we have to learn to call quick plays to get the ball out of Romo's hands. Glad we won in the end, but I now have grey hair after this game.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Disagree but I'm glad it went Dallas's way[/q
Oh, I think it changed the outcome of the game and if the roles were reversed you'd be pointing to it as a game changing decision.

There's no question stuff like this balances out. I never said it didn't. I just pointed out this was one we were gifted as opposed to robbed and I ended up getting the foam finger for it.

The refs always screw the Cowboys. Play along, hater.
Why are we even debating this after a win? 13-4! Tom Waddle on SC said it best, one controversial call didn't cause the Lions to lose the game. They had opportunities after the fact.

Our Dallas Cowboys have no quit in them!

BRoni

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I can nitpick and call hold or interference on every play if I wanted to. I saw quite a bit that was called or not called that went against Dallas. It is BS when people focus on one call like it actually was the deciding factor. Dallas got it done and Detroit screwed up when they had us on the ropes. If they point to that one call and whine about that, they aren't going to learn anything from what they did wrong.