Video: Cowherd: Dallas will become better after EzE

kskboys

Reaction score
Most of these guys were moved later in their career, no way Those guys get moved you in their careers, you realize Zeke is only going into his 4th year.
Chandler Jones was not. Seymour was 28. Flowers is not. Malcolm Brown, Trent Brown, Chris Hogan, Danny Shelton, all good players they let walk.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what Mike Weber and Tony Pollard have to offer in terms of possibly being the other RBs that's available to back up Zeke. They can't be expected to be as dynamic as Zeke, himself, but if they're as talented as advertised, they should be helpful, despite being rookies. In any event, it's the easiest position for rookies to get indoctrinated into. We should get to see how that goes, given time for it to be tested.
Weber is considered to be a starting quality back. He only slid in the draft because he was on a time share w/ JK Dobbins, who happens to be the top rated RB in college football this upcoming season. I believe he's a major steal.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I tell ya:
My hair has gotten back to that length and it's very curly also, as I grow it out, so I wear a hair strap like his just to keep that damn hair off my ears.
It's hot enough outside without hair on my ears...

But it makes my wife chuckle when she sees a pic of Zeke and then looks at me and our same hair and how we deal with it.
I admit: makes me chuckle too.

And we both have a full beard, which just makes it worse...

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I loved Zeke during his rookie year. I began to lose respect for him early in his second season when he quit on the field during the blowout loss at Denver. His 6-game suspension that year deepened my ambivalence towards him. If he tries holding out I hope the Cowboys stop putting up with his nonsense. Trade him, or let him sit out the season like Le’Veon bell.

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL... Zeke is not going into his 5th year, he's going into his 4th year so the team has two years left on his contract. Curtis Martin was, IMO, the best RB the Patriots ever had. He was going into his 4th season when he joined the Jets. I mean, it happens, Pats don't allow things to influence them. They usually make good business decisions.

Who said 5th? I said 4th. Martin also wanted out ...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Chandler Jones was not. Seymour was 28. Flowers is not. Malcolm Brown, Trent Brown, Chris Hogan, Danny Shelton, all good players they let walk.

Non of them are on Zekes level, most of those players were average, except Jones and Seymour at 28 was on the downside of his career they let him go after his 8th year....lol. Brown had no more than 3 sacks a year and 8 his entire career..
Lol Hogan? average. ZEKE IS 24 AND ELITE

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Non of them are on Zekes level, most of those players were average, except Jones and Seymour at 28 was on the downside of his career they let him go after his 8th year....lol. Brown had no more than 3 sacks a year and 8 his entire career..
Lol Hogan? average. ZEKE IS 24 AND ELITE
You can change the parameters all day to try to prove yourself right, but it's for nought. NE has a long history under Bellychickens of letting go good players in their prime instead of paying them.

Hogan had 35 catches last year and 34 the year before as the #2 WR/#3 option. He was their deep threat and those numbers are average for a deep threat.

Players way above average that the Pats have let go in the last few years: Seymour, Chandler Jones, Asante Samuel, Trey Flowers, Nate Solder, Brandin Cooks, Dion Lewis, Logan Ryan, Jabaal Sheard, Wes Welker, Jerod Mayo

All quality players. It's OK to just admit you didn't realize how many good players they've let walk.

InTheZone

Reaction score
anyone care to explain what I missed when Zeke had an alleged PRIVATE CONVERSATION about a holdout. And somehow the news is running with this and people keep talking down about Zeke because of this. How is it again we know about this "private conversation"?

kskboys

Reaction score
anyone care to explain what I missed when Zeke had an alleged PRIVATE CONVERSATION about a holdout. And somehow the news is running with this and people keep talking down about Zeke because of this. How is it again we know about this "private conversation"?
Stormy talked?

Dre11

Reaction score
You can change the parameters all day to try to prove yourself right, but it's for nought. NE has a long history under Bellychickens of letting go good players in their prime instead of paying them.

Hogan had 35 catches last year and 34 the year before as the #2 WR/#3 option. He was their deep threat and those numbers are average for a deep threat.

Players way above average that the Pats have let go in the last few years: Seymour, Chandler Jones, Asante Samuel, Trey Flowers, Nate Solder, Brandin Cooks, Dion Lewis, Logan Ryan, Jabaal Sheard, Wes Welker, Jerod Mayo

All quality players. It's OK to just admit you didn't realize how many good players they've let walk.

Lol...no you changed the parameters from a players of Zekes caliber to a bunch of average players or players on the downside of their career. It's ok foot you to admit you had no idea of the parameters of the conversation, then you didnt even do your homework on the players you listed, if Zeke was those players, the cowboys wouldn't mind letting him go either, but he's not...lol

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
The media plays up rumors to $ell, especially in the offseason. Zeke is great, and I’d rather have him, but if there’s any truth to this BS, and he DOES hold out, trade him while his value is high. No one is bigger than the team.

Dre11

Reaction score

Those players are like Dallas letting Ware,Bryant,Beasley,Murray,Leary walk

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol...no you changed the parameters from a players of Zekes caliber to a bunch of average players or players on the downside of their career. It's ok foot you to admit you had no idea of the parameters of the conversation, then you didnt even do your homework on the players you listed, if Zeke was those players, the cowboys wouldn't mind letting him go either, but he's not...lol
Nope. This was never about players of Zeke's caliber. That's made up. This was strictly about letting quality players walk. You then changed it to in their prime. Now you're trying to change it to only players of Zeke's caliber.

Give it up, you were wrong.

cern

Reaction score
Emmitt held out 2 regular season games. Did he do so to cause organizational chaos as cowdung suggests zeke is doing. No. He just wanted a better deal. Same reason zeke will be doing it if he really does hold out. Just business as usual in the nfl.