Crooked Officials

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And I know who will be leading the charge! He disputes every post like this, claiming he owns you.

Still mentioning me in threads I haven't even posted in yet. There's the stalker we know! And you say I'm mad I can't change your mind? I literally don't care until you mention me. Lol.

Bad game of officiating, absolutely. We got screwed on some, benefitted elsewhere. I just don't see the point of going on like a male Karen over it, spewing victim lies when officiating is bad across the league. That's what needs to be cleaned up. If there's really a conspiracy, call up Scooby-Doo and get the thing solved instead of the vague, hazy theories.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
It's the lack of accountability that gets me.

Mike Evans get a 1 game ban for the fight in the Saints game (rightly so).

How come the officials don't get a 1 game ban or their pay reduced for last night?

The 2 holds on Brown were unbelievable, not even close. Thing is, they tried to "even it up" with the OPI call when Diggs went down and that was awful too - 2 wrongs (or 3 wrongs) don't make a right.
THEY SHOULD BE FIRED. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. THEY COST US 14 POINTS.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Now you see why I complain so much about them crooked officials. How else can anyone explain this ...

Or this ...

There were no flags thrown on either blatant and obvious pass interference/holding plays. Very obvious the crooked officials were out to help the Giants as much as possible. One of many badly officiated games against the Cowboys over the years. :mad:

What say you?

I don't know the reason so many calls go against us. I don't watch other teams' games, so there may be other teams that seem to end up on the wrong side of officiating all the time. I do know that bad calls are made against other teams and there was at least one against the Giants.

I'm very hesitant to say, though, that the officials are either crooked or there's a conspiracy against our team. I think they are just bad. I just don't know why they seem to be more consistently bad against us.

ESisback

Reaction score
Still mentioning me in threads I haven't even posted in yet. There's the stalker we know! And you say I'm mad I can't change your mind? I literally don't care until you mention me. Lol.

Bad game of officiating, absolutely. We got screwed on some, benefitted elsewhere. I just don't see the point of going on like a male Karen over it, spewing victim lies when officiating is bad across the league. That's what needs to be cleaned up. If there's really a conspiracy, call up Scooby-Doo and get the thing solved instead of the vague, hazy theories.

Didn’t mention you, but you seem to recognize yourself. Guilty conscience? Here you are again, owning people! Hilarious!

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I don't know the reason so many calls go against us. I don't watch other teams' games, so there may be other teams that seem to end up on the wrong side of officiating all the time. I do know that bad calls are made against other teams and there was at least one against the Giants.

I'm very hesitant to say, though, that the officials are either crooked or there's a conspiracy against our team. I think they are just bad. I just don't know why they seem to be more consistently bad against us.
Because they are crooked. There is a concerted effort to screw Dallas by officiating crews. 14 points were stripped form Dallas last night. You cant continue to win close games if you are getting screwed out of two touchdowns a game. Goodall is the one doing this.

links18

Reaction score
They’re very legit complaints. The two no calls on Noah Brown were so blatant that it’s either incompetence or corruption.
They may be legitimate complaints, but we need to take "win" for an answer.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Didn’t mention you, but you seem to recognize yourself. Guilty conscience? Here you are again, owning people! Hilarious!

Like I always say, see you next time. You're such a fearful, nervous nelly, you can't help it. I don't know about "people" but like Rodgers said to Bears fans, "I own you!"

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Now you see why I complain so much about them crooked officials. How else can anyone explain this ...

Or this ...

There were no flags thrown on either blatant and obvious pass interference/holding plays. Very obvious the crooked officials were out to help the Giants as much as possible. One of many badly officiated games against the Cowboys over the years. :mad:

What say you?

The officiating was downright horrible last night and a complaint needs to be lodged against this officiating crew!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess fans forgot about the awful call they made on NY right before half which cost Giants points too.

Horrible officiating . And the league will make announcements denouncing it. But saying it was intentional or criminal which is what some are insinuating is quite another thing.
I don't think it was intentional. I don't think the crew was very good and was "letting them play" vs calling what they saw. Because ain't no way they missed ALL of those calls. They just held their whistle.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
It's about Noah Brown not getting any respect ...... If he keeps playing like he has the last few games ..... Refs are gonna have to call it ..... Crooked or not.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't think it was intentional. I don't think the crew was very good and was "letting them play" vs calling what they saw. Because ain't no way they missed ALL of those calls. They just held their whistle.
Probably so but some of those officials look as old as I am. I’d miss some of those calls too without Instant Replay.

Some were very blatant . Shame can’t be reviewable . They review everything else.

I think the league should have more officials or use IR . Maybe even make a maximum age like 55.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably so but some of those officials look as old as I am. I’d miss some of those calls too without Instant Replay.

Some were very blatant . Shame can’t be reviewable . They review everything else.
The blatant ones were pretty indefensible. I have to wear progressive glasses and I didn't even need them to see several false starts that were missed. lol

Last edited:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
There was a 100% correlation between keeping the ratings up another 30 minutes and that non-call on Brown.

If Dallas been behind by 7 that would have been a flag all day.

You cannot have that many officials on the field and miss that one. That wasn't borderline or iffy. You tackled a dude that would have scored a walk in TD and the QB threw him the ball anyway to highlight that fact.
Kellen was livid and he gets irate about near zero.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good Gawsh! There must be a slew of officials who wouldn't have made the visiting team such a victim of phony calls. If they're not incompetent, it simply seems pretty obvious that something devious is afoot. It's not a good look for the league to ignore that sorta stuff. I hope it gets cleaned up, before it's too late and NFL football loses what's left of its respect altogether. If Roger Goodell really wants to clean up the NFL, he needs to find a way! :oops:

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
They may be legitimate complaints, but we need to take "win" for an answer.
We are sore losers when we call them out after a losses and sore winners after a win.

I’ll take it. That’s fine, but it’s a legit conversation tk have when such clear and blatant calls are missed while we get phantom calls.

It’s fascinating to me.