Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You, Rockport, and Roy need to get together and write a "How to football" book since every single one of you use the same exact line when you're in a corner. The "you just don't know football" line.

I can't be the only one that finds that a little suspicious.
Maybe so many people tell you don’t know football because you don’t know football.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I have no problem exchanging dialogue with those of differing viewpoints as I have had many members who do not see eye to eye with me having adult conversation but it's those that automatically resort to using hater or troll as their retort that is funny.

Yeah. Which is why I said you should put those posters on ignore. I’m not really talking about arguing different viewpoints. That makes sense.

But you have been frustrated about the people you just get into personal arguments against for a while now and it’s not changing. Those are the situations the ignore feature are good for.

you’re not going to be able to change some people’s behavior and how they choose to engage or treat others.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Maybe so many people tell you don’t know football because you don’t know football.

If we were to do a 180 and swear that Dak is the greatest QB in the history of the sport, and that he deserves 4 times what he is getting paid, would we somehow get redeemed?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Meh - I don't need redemption that bad.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah. Which is why I said you should put those posters on ignore. I’m not really talking about arguing different viewpoints. That makes sense.

But you have been frustrated about the people you just get into personal arguments against for a while now and it’s not changing. Those are the situations the ignore feature are good for.

you’re not going to be able to change some people’s behavior and how they choose to engage or treat others.
It’s why I have him on ignore.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yup, and the same year before Zeke was drafted.
Those who are paid to study and know this sport... unanimously agree that you’re a know-nothing dunce who doesn’t know football.

Dak ranked 7th-best QB in football by scouts, coaches and execs polled.

I’ll keep repeating it to you until it sinks in, lil guy.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those who are paid to study and know this sport... unanimously agree that you’re a know-nothing dunce who doesn’t know football.

Dak ranked 7th-best QB in football by scouts, coaches and execs polled.

I’ll keep repeating it to you until it sinks in, lil guy.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
When these exact same "experts" talking head come out and say something you disagree with you have a shirt fit about how they know nothing.

:lmao: indeed.

(PS...for rocky and starfan...I am not agreeing with anyone who says Dak is bad...I am just pointing out hypocrisy and cherry picking.)

Hadenough

Reaction score
You can call me whatever you want, but i'm not going to just suspend reality and see Dak for me than he really is until he proves it.
That's an excellent point! Looking at Daks accomplishments. He had a great 2016 season for a rookie. He totally fell apart and was shell shocked in 2017. Had a nice season in 2018 but Zeke and the online carried the Cowboys to a playoff win. 2019 Dak had numerous games where he choked and didn't score a single TD either in the game or for 3/4 of the game. Daks inconsistency has killed this team and somehow people think he can make playoff run when the defense gets fixed. Dude has to prove it me because I don't believe he can.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's an excellent point! Looking at Daks accomplishments. He had a great 2016 season for a rookie. He totally fell apart and was shell shocked in 2017. Had a nice season in 2018 but Zeke and the online carried the Cowboys to a playoff win. 2019 Dak had numerous games where he choked and didn't score a single TD either in the game or for 3/4 of the game. Daks inconsistency has killed this team and somehow people think he can make playoff run when the defense gets fixed. Dude has to prove it me because I don't believe he can.

The Broncos in week 2 (2017)sent notice to the rest of the NFL.....STOP Zeke win the game!!!!!
Prescott cannot beat a quality team with his arm!!!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Primarily the 160 million dollar man!

so how did we do without the 160 million dollar man? seems to me we lost worse than 8-8....what about the #1 paid RB and the RG and LG, what about the LE and the WR yes we have paid them all top money and still no trophy....again you can blame your villian but just know your prediction of another QB doing better failed pretty hard.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so how did we do without the 160 million dollar man? seems to me we lost worse than 8-8....what about the #1 paid RB and the RG and LG, what about the LE and the WR yes we have paid them all top money and still no trophy....again you can blame your villian but just know your prediction of another QB doing better failed pretty hard.

The Dallas Cowboys have not scored a second or third quarter touchdown in three full games

Blame Martin and Collins....:rolleyes:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...r-third-quarter-touchdown-in-three-full-games

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Broncos in week 2 (2017)sent notice to the rest of the NFL.....STOP Zeke win the game!!!!!
Prescott cannot beat a quality team with his arm!!!!

Dak is a much different player now than he was in 2017. He has improved dramatically.

but you already know this Pappy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The QB is the most important player on the team. You best believe IF we win a Super Bowl with Dak he will get the majority of the credit from everyone. The same way the QB gets the majority of the blame when a team doesn't reach it's goals.

That's the nature of the game. It's nothing new.

starfan1

Reaction score
When these exact same "experts" talking head come out and say something you disagree with you have a shirt fit about how they know nothing.

(PS...for rocky and starfan...I am not agreeing with anyone who says Dak is bad...I am just pointing out hypocrisy and cherry picking.)
Dude you do you! I just call things the way I see them

sometimes I’m right sometimes I’m less right but I’m never wrong lol! Just kidding I’m wrong plenty

Nav22

Reaction score

Provide one example of me doing that, otherwise you’re talking out of your butt.

This was a poll of 50 people who are paid to know the sport. If your opinion differs WILDLY from theirs, it likely means you’re a know-nothing dunce.

I’m so sorry to break it to you.
:laugh:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just blame the cheerleaders at this point as your point of view went to the far right!

Maybe thats your problem Papps your watching the CHeerleaders..nothing wrong with that but when your focused on something (I admit something worth the attention) your missing that there are 11 players on the field when we play offense.