Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
sure thing......

I have to say you are learning grass hopper.....what are you afraid of? you keep wanting to push me away....but I guess anyone would have that reaction when they have been exposed so often...

and you avoid when you are uncomfortable. its actually cute

spin away
You make nobody uncomfortable with your emotional full of feel takes. It just shows your hand more clearly.

Stay in you're lane. You're built for this.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You make nobody uncomfortable with your emotional full of feel takes. It just shows your hand more clearly.

Stay in you're lane. You're built for this.
emotional LOL...that's cute. nice try. but a fail nevertheless...

you are avoiding again....we will dig into that later....

three days and counting....my mid summer amusement distraction is about done. all of you soon to be ignored and begging for attention.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Apparently there are different versions of the fan rule book, just like there are several models of the same car you can choose from.

The version I follow is the one that puts the focus on the team and their interests rather than on an individual player and his interests. Dak getting the second highest contract in NFL history does nothing for the team, and neither does Zeke's contract.
There are better fans and worse fans according to the definition of what a fan is.
We

How’s that hard? Being better doesn’t get you anything special so relax.
You can call me whatever you want, but i'm not going to just suspend reality and see Dak for me than he really is until he proves it.

No!! I demand you like him and his play a lot!!!

No one really cares if you do. It’s actually entertaining that you can’t see it or won’t admit it all.

Keep in mind at first it was “he’s only winning because he has a great supporting…blah blah etc. He only passes for 160 yards and can’t compare to good passers.”

Now that’s changed to “he has garbage time stats against bad teams”. (Even while leading the league people said that) I believe his wins compared to his peer group over his career are pretty decent?? Maybe I’m wrong.

Either way we will see if each one of us are able to be honest with themselves. Some people disappear rather than admitting they’re wrong. That is fun for most of us.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Provide one example of me doing that, otherwise you’re talking out of your butt.

This was a poll of 50 people who are paid to know the sport. If your opinion differs WILDLY from theirs, it likely means you’re a know-nothing dunce.

I’m so sorry to break it to you.
:laugh:

I was being facetious....but if you want to deny it....okay.

I know.... NOBODY here mocks "experts". Ever.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude you do you! I just call things the way I see them

sometimes I’m right sometimes I’m less right but I’m never wrong lol! Just kidding I’m wrong plenty

Ha...aren't we all!

(I just admitted I was wrong....sort of! :) )

Brax

Reaction score
The Cowboys were first in passing yards per game with Prescott (381.4) and 28th without him (204.9) last year. Just proves that Dak does all he can to carry the team. A team with the worst defense in Cowboys history. It’s also the reason he scored his contract. Because he deserves it.
Great record in those games, the pandemic with no practices really helped his stats against those D’s the first 4 games , shame it didn’t help produce W’s. Can’t help yourself from trolling for Dak can you.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
He’s getting better and better and will be top 5 by the end of the year.

The most likable thing about Dak is that he goes and adds weapons to his arsenal every off-season.
If Dak were a stock only the completely brain-dead would have avoided investing in him.
How often to do Jerry and Stephen both admin a wrong?
Should have signed this kid in 2018 when they could have bought cheap.
But at least you have a QB unlike the rest of the division.
A pretty good situation to be in competitively.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Great record in those games, the pandemic with no practices really helped his stats against those D’s the first 4 games , shame it didn’t help produce W’s. Can’t help yourself from trolling for Dak can you.
They were 2-3 in games Dak played and didn't lose to a single non 10 win team.
Just because you are remedial doesn't mean you have to keep repeating nonsense takes about wins and losses when we all watched the difference in the team with and without Dak.

FWIW, the eventual SB Champs were all of 3-2 after 5 games.

Brax

Reaction score
Just because you are remedial doesn't mean you have to keep repeating nonsense takes about wins and losses when we all watched the difference in the team with and without Dak.

Name calling doesn't help your cause, I'll give Dak credit when he elevates the team that's what great QB's do, to this point it hasn't happened. Is Dak a good QB, yes but unfortunately he has not shown greatness and Jerry paying doesn't change anything and we all know how good Jerry is at evaluating QB's. Maybe something will click and Dak will rise to the occasion but you know watermelon kicks are a rarity not the norm and if you don't believe a great QB doesn't make a big impact on a team you are wrong, time will tell as Dak is here for at least 4 years, funny thing is 2-3 comes pretty close to 6-10 for a full season and but for a lucky kick 1-4 would've equated to 4-12 or 5-12 so how much difference did he really make???????????

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Dude, seriously? The Atlanta game was a big fat loss but for a once in a lifetime watermelon kick. The offense gifted Atlanta 21-24 points off turnovers before the half. The offense gifted Seattle two TDs off turnovers at the end of the second quarter and beginning of third quarter. The offense put up 3 points in the 2nd half against the Rams. The Seattle and Atlanta defenses were as bad or worse than the Cowboy defense. When Dak was injured against the winless Giants, the score was like 24-22.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Collective fault.

But of all the players, the QB has the most influence on a game.

Yes its is Collective, you can put more blame on who you would like but most NFL QB's are going to give the O-line credit for the wins, and shield the O-line from criticts when its bad. So as the QB is probably the head of the offense, not many do much when the O-line is getting handled.(again just look at the last SB) Defense is a diferent story, show me the last QB to take a bad Defense to a championship.