Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

blueblood70

Reaction score
He’s getting better and better and will be top 5 by the end of the year.

i understand your excieitmet but you cant count 2020 AT ALL

its 100% incomplete at 4.5 games of 16 game season..those stats just are basically ZERO, he dont play enough stats to even be official for 2020..lets let him finish 2021 and see how it falls into place..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You said this: "You can go grab random teams all you want there is no QB that took a bad defense to a SB....never happened."

I then proved you wrong with multiple examples. Instead of saying "Hey, I should've researched a little more. I'm wrong" you want to shoehorn a Dak argument into it instead?

Be an adult and just say you're wrong without any kind of "we'll i'll admit this if you admit this" BS. Grow up.

LOL typical...you literally said show me the stats then said no way he is 4th...and now your telling me I cant admit it? Listen man your going to move the goalposts that what you do, I dont care..but what did you say, ooh thats right "at least now everyone can see it". If you want to use stats to prove a point then you should probably research them about the QB also....I'm pretty sure no one thinks Eli lead a bad defense to a SB but now they know that when pressed on stats you wont consider Daks good stats as a ranking...but defeneses you more than willing to .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL typical...you literally said show me the stats then said no way he is 4th...and now your telling me I cant admit it? Listen man your going to move the goalposts that what you do, I dont care..but what did you say, ooh thats right "at least now everyone can see it". If you want to use stats to prove a point then you should probably research them about the QB also....I'm pretty sure no one thinks Eli lead a bad defense to a SB but now they know that when pressed on stats you wont consider Daks good stats as a ranking...but defeneses you more than willing to .
You're embarrassing yourself. Everyone here will be able to see how are trying to weasel out of your terribly emotional take about Super Bowl defenses and shoehorn a Dak argument into it instead.

You should just stop, because the more you try and justify and change the subject and make it about something else the worse you look.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You're embarrassing yourself. Everyone here will be able to see how are trying to weasel out of your terribly emotional take about Super Bowl defenses and shoehorn a Dak argument into it instead.

You should just stop, because the more you try and justify and change the subject and make it about something else the worse you look.

LOL again I already said you were right, as far as rankings go Eli took a bad defense to the SB......you can keep this up if you want but you clearly said show me what the stats said then said "Dak was never the 4th best" and now your trying to "weasel" out of saying "your right Dak was the 4th best QB the last full season he played....the only person embarassing himself is you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i understand your excieitmet but you cant count 2020 AT ALL

its 100% incomplete at 4.5 games of 16 game season..those stats just are basically ZERO, he dont play enough stats to even be official for 2020..lets let him finish 2021 and see how it falls into place..
You maybe can't count it but I sure can. It's a good sample. Do you think he was just going to fall off the earth and start throwing for 100 yrds a game?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL again I already said you were right, as far as rankings go Eli took a bad defense to the SB......you can keep this up if you want but you clearly said show me what the stats said then said "Dak was never the 4th best" and now your trying to "weasel" out of saying "your right Dak was the 4th best QB the last full season he played....the only person embarassing himself is you.
I'm going to need proof that QBR (ESPNs made up formula) is the measuring stick for QB rankings.

I don't want your opinion on QBR. I just want you to provide proof that QBR is the official QB ranking system that is used by all organizations and media to rank QBs.

You provide me that and i'll admit it for ya.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'm going to need proof that QBR (ESPNs made up formula) is the measuring stick for QB rankings.

I don't want your opinion on QBR. I just want you to provide proof that QBR is the official QB ranking system that is used by all organizations and media to rank QBs.

Lol go get em killer......

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Of course you don't. It's positive for Dak. Go figure. :facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
You maybe can't count it but I sure can. It's a good sample. Do you think he was just going to fall off the earth and start throwing for 100 yrds a game?

its not even close to a season 1/4 is TBD INC in the real world it does not count and he will not throw for 6k yards and 44 tds and set a nfl record as that firs 4 game stats line would somehow suggest in your fantasy world..i have seen you post just that and law of averages says he would not have kept that pace as what happened in 2019 second half of season suggests.

this isnt Dak hate response its Rockport wakeup and see realty..over 16, now 17 games averages are typically lower then sample of hot streak, all things come back down to earth...

just saying temper that enthusiasm..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
its not even close to a season 1/4 is TBD INC in the real world it does not count and he will not throw for 6k yards and 44 tds and set a nfl record as that firs 4 game stats line would somehow suggest in your fantasy world..i have seen you post just that and law of averages says he would not have kept that pace as what happened in 2019 second half of season suggests.

this isnt Dak hate response its Rockport wakeup and see realty..over 16, now 17 games averages are typically lower then sample of hot streak, all things come back down to earth...

This is true there is no way to know, but he had a good 2019 throwing the ball, he started off 2020 throwin better (not ideal for the team to win i will admit) so you can see where he was going to have a better 2020 (again that doesnt equate to winning football) than 2019.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is true there is no way to know, but he had a good 2019 throwing the ball, he started off 2020 throwin better (not ideal for the team to win i will admit) so you can see where he was going to have a better 2020 (again that doesnt equate to winning football) than 2019.

again 2019 yes started out hot got cold..he didnt not finish that season well, its why you have to know over 16/17 those gaudy stats would have come way down..Rockport a drama queen noones saying 100 yards agame lol but for sure his pace was streak would not have continued that way..

threw better maybe but 7 TOS says there a lot of work to do..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I'll keep my enthusiasm thank you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In 2016 Dak had TWO 300 yard passing game.
In 2017 Dak had ONE 300 yard passing game.
In 2018 Dak had TWO 300 yard passing games.
In 2019 Dak had SEVEN 300 yard passing games.

That's a total of 12 out of a possible 65 games played that Dak had 300 yards passing or moreprior to the 2020 season

He was actually more likely to throw closer to 200 yards every game than he was 300 yards prior to 2020.

Dak was 100% going to regress and you're a fool if you think otherwise.

Your emotions don't take the place of actual data.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol go get em killer......
You're going to have to create a new username and start all over because nobody will be able to take you serious now.

Here's a little tip: When you do create that new username do a little research before you make bold emotional claims, k?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's a total of 12 out of a possible 65 games played that Dak had 300 yards passing or moreprior to the 2020 season

He was actually more likely to throw closer to 200 yards every game than he was 300 yards prior to 2020.

12 out of 65 Holy COW baby!!!!

Dak is a shoo-in for the HOF!
Yellow will look good on Dak......:muttley:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
again 2019 yes started out hot got cold..he didnt not finish that season well, its why you have to know over 16/17 those gaudy stats would have come way down..Rockport a drama queen noones saying 100 yards agame lol but for sure his pace was streak would not have continued that way..

threw better maybe but 7 TOS says there a lot of work to do..

No as the season went on the Defense did get a little better and hopefully he wouldn't have had to throw for 400+ to keep us in every game. But to say he was going to have his best year throwing the ball is not far fetched. For my money I want Dak around 300 with 2 td's and Zeke (the running game) around 150 with 2 and we will have a great season.....assuming the defense can fix it's issues.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
12 out of 65 Holy COW baby!!!!

Dak is a shoo-in for the HOF!
Yellow will look good on Dak......:muttley:
I'm just waiting to see him either A) Spin it, B)Name call, C)Ask me an emotional question while avoiding the stats I posted, or (my personal favorite, but saddest of them all) D) All of the above.

Oh, I forget E) Ignore it. Him and his buddies never like it when you provide actual numbers to counter their emotional takes. Roy ignores me now because of it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Didn't you say stats don't matter? Asking for a friend.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You're going to have to create a new username and start all over because nobody will be able to take you serious now.

Here's a little tip: When you do create that new username do a little research before you make bold emotional claims, k?

LOL again, you got into stats got set up and wont admit it..you are now questioning ESPN, that fly by night company , QBR rankings...