Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
These are facts moutain..again you can keep asking people to only use stats you want on the arguments you want or you can go back to your "I dont care about stats" but I'm guessing once again you can't admit that is correct. he has improved the last 3 years and was throwing more in 2020..because he had to. but continue to say he was going to end at closer to 200 ypg when in fact he did better than that the year before.
You've not created a new user name after you embarrassed yourself earlier?

Actually do some research for once and use 2016-2019 and tell me what his average yards per game are in those seasons combined.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're way too emotional. Your weird love of Dak clouds everything it seems.

I chose to use his entire career up to that point instead of cherry picking one season, like yourself. So I don't care how you chose to do it, because that's not the way I chose to do it.

He was going to regress from what he was averaging in 2020, nobody said he was going to regress back to his 2016 averages. Again, you like to twist things, but you're not good at it at all.
You're funny because you claim everyone is obsessed with Dak but you speak about Dak more than any other lover or hater. Seems like sociopathic behavior.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Actually do some research for once and use 2016-2019 and tell me what his average yards per game are in those seasons combined.

You can keep going with this, its all in black and white...you asked for the stats then ran from the proof, keep going with it. not that it shocks anyone you can't admit your wrong but hey the more you keep going the better it is.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Another childish Dak thread. Anything new. Or same old regurgitation from the usual participants . Lol

You saw who started the thread, right? This person purposely posts stuff like this with one intent, and it isn't to shower Dak with praise. It's to fight with other members and call them names.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Or don't. That just makes you look even less creditable than you already do.

Lol whatever this is going nowhere but like I said everyone sees how you want to use stats to prop your arguments then said prove it and I did and you welched......you do you man...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're way too emotional. Your weird love of Dak clouds everything it seems.

I chose to use his entire career up to that point instead of cherry picking one season, like yourself. So I don't care how you chose to do it, because that's not the way I chose to do it.

He was going to regress from what he was averaging in 2020, nobody said he was going to regress back to his 2016 averages. Again, you like to twist things, but you're not good at it at all.
you sound so desperate its not even funny. I caught you in a lie and now you are going with the emotional angle. LOL. too funny. cute....I simply stated UNDISPUTED FACTs and you got your shorts tied in a knot and threw a tantrum.

and as you always do: "So I don't care how you chose to do it, because that's not the way I chose to do it"...when you fail. and its pretty often....when you get caught in a lie and made up stats...you go the route of "its my opinion" and in fact avoid your own logic that you argued with in the first place...

so folks, here is some new math....306 is closer to 200 than 300, or perhaps you meant to say (but didn't) that 306 is closer to 200 than 1000 LOL..its the way he chose to do it....its his math, so don't argue. LOL

so why do you have an inferiority complex...you are classic case. you don't even try to hide it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

:huh:
2016 - 229
2017 - 207
2018 - 242
2019 - 306

what's your point again?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you sound so desperate its not even funny. I caught you in a lie and now you are going with the emotional angle. LOL. too funny. cute....I simply stated UNDISPUTED FACTs and you got your shorts tied in a knot and threw a tantrum.

and as you always do: "So I don't care how you chose to do it, because that's not the way I chose to do it"...when you fail. and its pretty often....when you get caught in a lie and made up stats...you go the route of "its my opinion" and in fact avoid your own logic that you argued with in the first place...

so folks, new math....306 is closer to 200 than 300, or perhaps you meant to say (but didn't) that 306 is closer to 200 than 1000 LOL

so why do you have an inferiority complex...you are classic case. you don't even try to hide it.
Nobody but you and your buddies in ya'lls emotional echo chamber would have cherry picked that one season and tried to use it as proof against me using his entire career.

But hey, when everything you do is based off of emotion I would expect nothing less.