Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Calling you out on your **** isn't obsession. Nice try. What purpose do you have on this site? What's your goal?
that's his angle..... when he gets caught in lies and made up stats...and you ask him for clarification of what he meant...there is two steps to his process...first its "my opinion", " my choice" followed by you are obsessed with me...there is a third step...just wait and you will see LOL

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'll admit it if youll admit Dak ranked 4th best QB in the league his last full season...we good? so Eli manning took the worst defense to a SB making him one of the best and you know must put Dak as your 4th best QB as he earned it by the stats you want to use....I'm good...Don't let me catch you ranking Dak anywhere below #4 from now on and you will now acknowledge Eli as one of the best QB's to take a horrible defense to the SB..we are straight.
No way,,, Eli was average, with great defense that carried him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
that's his angle..... when he gets caught in lies and made up stats...and you ask him for clarification of what he meant...there is two steps to his process...first its "my opinion", " my choice" followed by you are obsessed with me...there is a third step...just wait and you will see LOL
Speaking nothing but facts.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What's the average between those 4 years? Closer to 200 or 300?

What's your line again? Spin away, right?
average over 4 years!!!! what the heck does that mean or what value does it serve? please spin away...you are moving goal posts as you always do (in fact creating goal posts).....because you got caught in a big BS...

is 306 closer to 200? or closer to 300?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
average over 4 years!!!! what the heck does that mean or what value does it serve? please spin away...you are moving goal posts as you always do (in fact creating goal posts).....because you got caught in a big BS...

is 306 closer to 200? or closer to 300?
His career average is much more inline with who he is as a QB then 1 cherry picked season is. You know this and I know this.

You're just too emotional, in too deep, and WAY too in your feels to ever admit it.

Spin away.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don’t think you’re capable.
I like boxers that can stay in the ring,, he does well like you do as well,, its why I love this house, but my pop corn intake has to be reduced or I will blow up like one of those damn jiffy pop microwave bags.. lol
just a few more days, just a few more days....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
His career average is much more inline with who he is as a QB then 1 cherry picked season is. You know this and I know this.

You're just too emotional, in too deep, and WAY too in your feels to ever admit it.

Spin away.
spin spin spin spin....spppiiinnn spppiiinnn spppiiin...
and you are learning from your master.....I have to say I had a slight sense of pride my grass hopper...

so now you spin to career average to make your case. just too funny....so russell Wilson has a 235 average....Josh Allen has a 220....so what does that mean? LOL

go ahead, you are allowed to throw another tantrum...you know hate is an emotion...absolute hate is a strong emotion LOL

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'll admit it if youll admit Dak ranked 4th best QB in the league his last full season...we good? so Eli manning took the worst defense to a SB making him one of the best and you know must put Dak as your 4th best QB as he earned it by the stats you want to use....I'm good...Don't let me catch you ranking Dak anywhere below #4 from now on and you will now acknowledge Eli as one of the best QB's to take a horrible defense to the SB..we are straight.
:huh:

Dak
2019....10th QB rating, 8th in TD-Int....so let's say 9th
2018....14th QB rating, 13th in TD-Int....so 13th or 14th

less relevant but we'll count them:
2017...17th QB rating, 15th TD - Int.....so 16th
2016...3rd QB rating, 7th TD-Int.....so 5th

fwiw, I'm guessing he will be top 8 in both QB rating and TD-Ints this year....but that would be the first since 2016

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Speaking nothing but facts.
I see both sides of the entire debate bringing stats, and why stats are only worth the time one spends trying to sway an opinion or argue a vague point.
Interpretation of talent sometimes doesnt come from a stat sheet but lie in the eye of the beholder,, which is basically a Scout, they look at the numbers and value them, but they also have the eye for talent when they see it or dont see it and the best scouts in the business can see more with their eyes than numbers ever show,,, just ask em, Ive spent hours at BBQs back in the day with a few, and these guys know the numbers for their bosses, but they only keep employed by
having that observation evaluation identification,, seriously what they joke around with the OEI,, thats the term at BBqs at least because thats what I was asking,, what is this OEI and we all laughed and did a shot when they broke in my green initiation,, way back in the David Wells era,, he was a good dude.

Moral of this story,, many of us that dont really have a damn clue think we can see the talent from our couch, or try and determine the talent from a stat sheet, just come here to debate and discuss but most including myself,, really dont even understand for a second how much time and money goes into player evaluation at this level.