Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Mahomes lost two lineman and he couldnt score a TD. Drop me some of that expert knowledge.

This really is one of your dumber arguments. I'm pretty sure no one would give Dak any crap for not being able to get a touchdown IN THE SUPER BOWL FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT YEAR.

OMG!!!!! Dak must be better than Mahomes because he failed to get a TD in the super bowl. This is some Forest Gump level stupidity.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ooooh, what an insult!

Wasn’t that a historically great rookie season, arguably the very best in the history of the NFL?

You’re not good at this.
:lmao2:

It was....but that was a VERY VERY good team. 4 1st round picks....Dez, Witten. Not many rookies get to waltz into that kind of situation. Yes...Dak handled himself admirably. But let's not act like Dak elevated a crappy team like most starting rookie QB's have to do. See Joe Burrow and Cinci.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This really is one of your dumber arguments. I'm pretty sure no one would give Dak any crap for not being able to get a touchdown IN THE SUPER BOWL FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT YEAR.

OMG!!!!! Dak must be better than Mahomes because he failed to get a TD in the super bowl. This is some Forest Gump level stupidity.
:huh: isn't too early to start drinking on a sunday? your response was incomprehensible.....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The haters took over.

Haters more like losers. Anyone that wants the Cowboys to lose is a loser in my book. One of them woke up this morning and saw how badly I kicked his buddy around the board and got angry. :muttley:

I find ignoring them gets them the most upset.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Ooooh, what an insult!

Wasn’t that a historically great rookie season, arguably the very best in the history of the NFL?

You’re not good at this.
:lmao2:
Numerous QB's are on the phone for you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Funny a "Cowboys Fan" is on the Cowboys forum saying things he likes about his QB and it sure gets on your nerves...why is that..I know I know "you hope Dak proves you wrong"..because you seem to be such a fan.
I didn't know the fan rule book said you have to delusional when speaking about your favorite teams players.

It doesn't get on my nerves at all that people blindly support anything Dak the same way it shouldn't get on your nerves with people aren't completely sold on him yet.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I didn't know the fan rule book said you have to delusional when speaking about your favorite teams players.

It doesn't get on my nerves at all that people blindly support anything Dak the same way it shouldn't get on your nerves with people aren't completely sold on him yet.

LOL sure man keep telling me how your "really pulling for him" while you vigorously attack anything good someone posts about him on the teams fan forum. Consider this, the people you collect likes from on this site have all already said they would rather see the Cowboys lose with Dak than win with him. Again must be a hard fandom when your mad every time they win a game because you cant stand the QB.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"Getting better and better every year"

Post a random Tweet showing that 2016 is clearly still Daks best year.

You're stuff is getting weak, Rockport. Be better.

Wow ......... now I know why Dak haters act like they do ....... their eyes do not work.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL sure man keep telling me how your "really pulling for him" while you vigorously attack anything good someone posts about him on the teams fan forum. Consider this, the people you collect likes from on this site have all already said they would rather see the Cowboys lose with Dak than win with him. Again must be a hard fandom when your mad every time they win a game because you cant stand the QB.
The difference between me and you is that I don't care what you think.

Get out of your feels.