Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wow ......... now I know why Dak haters act like they do ....... their eyes do not work.
Care to explain just how this graphic, that clearly shows 2016 as Daks best season, shows that he is somehow getting better and better?

2017 was worse that 2016, 2018 was worse than 2016, and 2019 was worse than 2016.

2020 was 4 1/2 games. Contrary to what you and your buds here want so badly to believe, the season is longer than 4 games. Shocker, I know.

So, i'll wait, but I have a feeling, if you reply to this at all, that you will just have some emotional responds with out any substance calling me a "hater" or "troll" because you can't get out of your feels long enough to see things for how they are.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
LOL you say that to every one yet here you are arguing your point as hard as ever....Maybe read that fan rule book again.

Apparently there are different versions of the fan rule book, just like there are several models of the same car you can choose from.

The version I follow is the one that puts the focus on the team and their interests rather than on an individual player and his interests. Dak getting the second highest contract in NFL history does nothing for the team, and neither does Zeke's contract.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
His 4 1/2 games in 2020 mean nothing when compared to actual full seasons played.

2016 is Daks best season.
Didn’t you have a discussion with me where you were basically offended some were calling you a Dak hater?

Im not sure you’re familiar with the term hater :)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Apparently there are different versions of the fan rule book, just like there are several models of the same car you can choose from.

The version I follow is the one that puts the focus on the team and their interests rather than on an individual player and his interests. Dak getting the second highest contract in NFL history does nothing for the team, and neither does Zeke's contract.

Can't have a team full of rookies and win, sure I would love to have every player on team friendly contracts....thats just not realistic.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yet you like other QB's that have not porved "it" yet....
I like Dak also, but there's other QBs that have also not proved anything that I like better and I think have a much better chance of being successful than Dak.

I know, that's just CRAZY to believe, huh?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I like Dak also, but there's other QBs that have also not proved anything that I like better and I think have a much better chance of being successful than Dak.

I know, that's just CRAZY to believe, huh?

Not crazy it's when you attack everything other cowboys fans say good about Dak it gets a little hard to see your "I like Dak also" narrative. Just say you don't like him, most on here will be like..ok whatever. First it was wins, then that didn't fit your Watson thing so you moved your goalposts to stats...which you clearly said before mean nothing. Yesterday it was consistancy, but that didn't fit your Josh Allen thing so you moved it to playoff wins...lets just say if the Cowboys need new goalposts your the man to call.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not crazy it's when you attack everything other cowboys fans say good about Dak it gets a little hard to see your "I like Dak also" narrative. Just say you don't like him, most on here will be like..ok whatever. First it was wins, then that didn't fit your Watson thing so you moved your goalposts to stats...which you clearly said before mean nothing. Yesterday it was consistancy, but that didn't fit your Josh Allen thing so you moved it to playoff wins...lets just say if the Cowboys need new goalposts your the man to call.
I do like Dak, and I have no reason not to like him, but don't have to profess my love for him the way you guys do. I'm not here to satisfy you or anyone eases needs.

Again, You or anyone else cannot and will not tell me how I should be a fan of my team and it's players.

Get out of your feels and stop being so emotional about it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I do like Dak, and I have no reason not to like him, but don't have to profess my love for him the way you guys do. I'm not here to satisfy you or anyone eases needs.

Again, You or anyone else cannot and will not tell me how I should be a fan of my team and it's players.

Get out of your feels and stop being so emotional about it.

your on a message board, no one feels anything for you man, they respond to your posts as they should. Who is telling you how to be a fan? I am questioning your like for the QB based on your own comments....Would you say you have made it easy to see how much you "like" Dak?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He’s getting better and better and will be top 5 by the end of the year.

Well he will not be running this season after last season;s injury and while he is putting up personal stats when games are out of reach the team is not succeeding......but hey, you keep propping Dak up.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well he will not be running this season after last season;s injury and while he is putting up personal stats when games are out of reach the team is not succeeding......but hey, you keep propping Dak up.

Again why is this proping up anyone, if you disagree just say "I disagree" thats fine, you have said you don't like the stone throwing but yet your throwing them.