Dak: Don't plan on being 3-5. However, that's up to the front office. You know what I mean

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Many reasons, and Dak played a part in the team's failure to get it done. He totally choked vs Green Bay last year.

Just like Troy played a part in the 0-2 start and many other failures/playoff losses while he was QB.

When you can't run the ball or stop the run, you usually lose in the playoffs. How often did Aikman win in the playoffs when his team lost in the trenches on both sides of the ball?

Remember when the Cardinals beat us 20-7 in the Wild Card round, in Dallas, with our only TD coming in garbage time?

Team sport.
here are some smileys for you.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chasing6

Reaction score
So why have Dak and the Cowboys fail to win a divisional round playoff game?

Is it because of a weak supporting cast?

Or is it due to Dak not elevating his play during the playoffs?
I think Trent Dilfer can answer that question.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Trent Dilfer has accomplished at least three things in the playoffs Dak can only dream about.
I know the Ravens accomplished nothing.

Only QB in history to win a SB and not play for the same team the following year.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I know the Ravens accomplished nothing.

Only QB in history to win a SB and not play for the same team the following year.
Maybe Dilfer should be in the HOF, his numbers are most likely similar to Troy's.

Legend

Reaction score
Maybe Dilfer should be in the HOF, his numbers are most likely similar to Troy's.
Dilfer was not the starting QB for the Team of the 1990s and did not win multiple SBs.

Dilfer, like Romo and Dak, will not be a NFL Hall of Famer.

But at least he won a SB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny thing is Troy never got 2nd place MVP.

SB's are not voted on.

News flash, I believe the back up QB also got a ring.
So popularity contest is what you are going with? "Votes ". Like freshman class president.
Okay. We'll have to disagree ghen, like civilized adults.

Dak still has time.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would like to know....how does ragging on troy make you any better than the ragging on dak people you are fighting with?
And how did Troy even come up in a dak thread. I might take a moment to go back and look. Maybe.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I would like to know....how does ragging on troy make you any better than the ragging on dak people you are fighting with?
And how did Troy even come up in a dak thread. I might take a moment to go back and look. Maybe.

It is to prove a point that teams win SB's not the QB.

It is easy to see why Troy's name is mentioned. He played on arguable the best team ever assembled.

Troy had a well balanced team. Dak does not.

Anyone who think Troy would be winning with this current roster is clueless.

Uneducated fans think QB's win SB all by themselves.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It is easy to see why Troy's name is mentioned. He played on arguable the best team ever assembled.

You are the one that wants to use "stats and facts"....then when presented with ones that don't suit your agenda you get squirrelly about them.

Plenty of qbs had good teams and super bowls....not all of them in hof.
Instead of being a good fan about it....like you want dak critics to be....honor and respect it....you gotta crap all over it. Just to suit your dak crusade.

if dak doesn't have a good team around him.....so be it. He and Dan Marino can get together. Dan can show him his hof jacket.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You are the one that wants to use "stats and facts"....then when presented with ones that don't suit your agenda you get squirrelly about them.

Plenty of qbs had good teams and super bowls....not all of them in hof.
Instead of being a good fan about it....like you want dak critics to be....honor and respect it....you gotta crap all over it. Just to suit your dak crusade.

if dak doesn't have a good team around him.....so be it. He and Dan Marino can get together. Dan can show him his hof jacket.
Winning SB's is not a QB stat. The entire team wins the SB. Everyone on the team got a ring.

Google QB stats. That don't have a column for SB rings.

Figure it out already.

Nav22

Reaction score
"Blah blah blah"

"You don't have a point"

And consecutive emoji don't make it funny or right, kid.
"Don't make it"? LMAO!

Your inability to form a cogent thought makes sense now.

Sorry, that must've gone over your head. Google "cogent."
:lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

We had a terrific running game in 2018. Zeke put up over 1400 yards and our defense wasn’t anywhere close to as bad as what we have now. Our defense ranked 6th in 2018. We’re currently ranked 24th defensively. We were 5th against the run in 2018. We’re currently 26th. I’m surprised we’re not dead last.

Flamma

Reaction score

Yeah, not with this team. But keep in mind, the Cowboys back then weren't playing against the teams of today. They were up against close to equally talented teams like the 49ers. It wasn't just the Cowboys that were stacked. They were every bit as good as us. Even the Packers had a few stacked teams.

Back then stacked teams won super bowls every year. But they are going up against other stacked teams. Dallas won 3 back then. They didn't go into the playoffs as heavy favorites and get blown out at home. A QB can make a bit of a difference. Trent Geen wasn't taking the Rams to a super bowl, and either was Drew Bledsoe the year he got hurt.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Why do you keep reminding everyone that I made you look incredibly foolish in the past and you're still not over it?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I love you my schizophrenic friend, please keep bringing the smiles.

Big_D

Reaction score
It was up to the front office all offseason. How'd that work out?