News: Dak finally makes it to TMZ for partying

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Bryant missing meetings is a topic worth criticizing. It's certainly something even though it's not everything but how much of a distraction has it been?

The anonymous quote is neither too inflammatory nor does it carry much weight with me personally. I detest "anonymous sources" in articles or broadcasts concerning non-issues but that's just one of my personal pet peeves.

Jerry Jones just said publicly that being late and showing up for meetings has been Dez #1 issues since he has been a Cowboy. So there is NO debate anymore. Its a problem. Now how much does that distract the team internally? we cant know. But you cant tell me that people respect that about him. Who would? And how much of a leader can you really be if you have that problem? Your voice looses its weight when you are the guy that is always late and not showing up.

As far as me personally as a fan I cant stand Dez Bryant. He is 100% everything that is wrong with some of todays young, spoiled, entitled athletes. Adn certainly Jones and Garrett clearly enable it. And we wonder why we dont win championships anymore in Dallas. How long to you think a guy like Billichek would put up with that nonsense? And certainly no way he pays Dez 70 million.

mugsybows

Reaction score
get these two bums off the team!! they should be studying film!! unbelievable! :muttley:

Reaction score
Second-hand smoke will not get you high. A misguided, and ignorant public perception. (Not sure you were being sarcastic, just needed to point this out to others that may buy into your post).
even in confined spaces with lots of smoke? :cool:
fast_times.jpg

treykin32

Reaction score
That is because Dez is an fool that has been proven over and over again. Dez deserves everything that he gets.
He has proven over and over again that he is a fool? Ohok...remember this just because someone doesn't react to certain things the way you do or the majority doesn't make them a fool. Walk 26 years in his shoes before you try to judge him. You better be careful what you call people....mess around and be in danger of hell fire...Not my words but The Most High's.
Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou FOOL, shall be in danger of hell fire.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But you cant tell me that people respect that about him. Who would?
Kinda hard to say when your teammates are anonymous.
How long to you think a guy like Billichek would put up with that nonsense? And certainly no way he pays Dez 70 million.
I'm not sure Belichick or the New England Patriots' franchise are relevant on a Cowboys fansite.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Lol! Reminds me of the stoners in Santa Barbara, hot boxing a VW bus.

Any ways, I digress. Those dudes were all blazing, if in fact they were high. Even hotboxing is a myth, that the ignorant public buys into. When people hotbox, they are all smoking, and foolishly believe that their exhalied smoke contains THC and perpetuates the high.

But thanks for the awesome pic.

Any more of this and I'm gonna have to site a **** ton of research and derail this thread, just so I can further prove my argument.

ETA -- Yes, even if in a confined space, but a Snoop concert isn't in a VW buss. But a like for the pic.

Reaction score
Lol! Reminds me of the stoners in Santa Barbara, hot boxing a VW bus.

Any ways, I digress. Those dudes were all blazing, if in fact they were high. Even hotboxing is a myth, that the ignorant public buys into. When people hotbox, they are all smoking, and foolishly believe that their exhalied smoke contains THC and perpetuates the high.

But thanks for the awesome pic.

Any more of this and I'm gonna have to site a **** ton of research and derail this thread, just so I can further prove my argument.

ETA -- Yes even if in a confined space. But a like for the pic.

So all the THC is gone in an exhale? Interesting.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not sure Belichick or the New England Patriots' franchise are relevant on a Cowboys fansite.

I see you have shut down already. Lets just move on.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
So all the THC is gone in an exhale? Interesting.

Yes, unless you're blowing it directly into the mouth of another person, then they will get trace amounts. Once it hits the air, the remenants dissipate rapidly. (Unless it's a very small room, and completely unventilated -- i.e. not a concert venue)

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He has proven over and over again that he is a fool? Ohok...remember this just because someone doesn't react to certain things the way you do or the majority doesn't make them a fool. Walk 26 years in his shoes before you try to judge him. You better be careful what you call people....mess around and be in danger of hell fire...Not my words but The Most High's.
Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou FOOL, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Yah, whatever you say. :muttley:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
All Belichick cares about is on the field and that is where Dez shines.......how quickly everyone forgets Aaron Hernandez.......Belichick heard all the rumors....and Gronk makes Dez look like the Tim Tebow

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay. Stop the name-calling. There is an or else implied. Thanks.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yes, unless you're blowing it directly into the mouth of another person, then they will get trace amounts. Once it hits the air, the remenants dissipate rapidly. (Unless it's a very small room, and completely unventilated -- i.e. not a concert venue)
Interestingly LBell or JGordon used second hand smoke as his defense for a failed test and the NFL actually raised the limits for a positive test because of the chance it was true......they went from 15ngs to 35ngs, or parts per billion..............for comparison MLB uses 50ngs and the Olympics 150ngs for a failed test ......RWilliams said if they limit had been 35ngs when he played instead of 15ngs he would have never failed a test....one of Gordon's failed tests was 16.1ngs on the A sample and 14.5ngs on the B sample...if they had been reversed he would have passed but if the A sample is over the limit the B sample just has to show trace amounts to fail

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Interestingly LBell or JGordon used second hand smoke as his defense for a failed test and the NFL actually raised the limits for a positive test because of the chance it was true......they went from 15ngs to 35ngs, or parts per billion..............for comparison MLB uses 50ngs and the Olympics 150ngs for a failed test ......RWilliams said if they limit had been 35ngs when he played instead of 15ngs he would have never failed a test....one of Gordon's failed tests was 16.1ngs on the A sample and 14.5ngs on the B sample...if they had been reversed he would have passed but if the A sample is over the limit the B sample just has to show trace amounts to fail

Those are extremely low thresholds that would not get a person high, Bkight. But point made. I was arguing secondhand smoke and how it could get someone high in a concert venue.

Also, the "second hand smoke got me high" is the oldest trick in the book :)

Blackspider214

Reaction score
So it's a story that 2 NFL players are the same place that washed up rapper is at?

Yawn.

Shuff

Reaction score
Has Snoop Dog really done anything? I don't really get the guy and really don't want him around our players.