Dak is Delusional

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thanks, more than likely they are working on timing since it was only day one.
More than likely, and based on his past scant history, he might not be very good. I hope I’m wrong. Rush isn’t the answer.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Even after the stuff Dak has been saying? That the only reason he is in camp is so he won't get fined. That other "great QB's" can go elsewhere, among other stuff that should have not been said. Go find another team stuff.

90% is pushing it I think.

And if Dak does leave there are his fans hoping Lance fails? What Cowboy fan would want that? Maybe a Dak fan, but a Cowboy fan?
Come on man.. you can't really not know that was a play on Marshawn Lynch's famous line at the Super Bowl? As for hoping Lance fails if Dak leaves? Hell no. I don't enjoy watching my team get beat and if the QB stinks I will have to watch that more than I get to watch them win. That's a hard pass for me. I root like hell for the guys wearing the star. Now will I be critical of the decision if Dak goes to another team and shines while we watch Lance stumble? You damn right I will. As far the other "talking" stuff.. I think Dak is talking more to the fans and mediots who want him gone more than Jerry with that. Jerry and Stephen are negotiating with France not Dak. It's two different conversations.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Thanks, more than likely they are working on timing since it was only day one.
Perhaps but throwing check-downs against 7 on 7 is not a good look. In the same summary they pointed out that Dak had a couple of "beautiful deep balls throws." I think Cooks caught one for a TD and the other was dropped.. but I don't remember the name of the receiver.. I just know it wasn't CD Lamb! :cool:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Perhaps but throwing check-downs against 7 on 7 is not a good look. In the same summary they pointed out that Dak had a couple of "beautiful deep balls throws." I think Cooks caught one for a TD and the other was dropped.. but I don't remember the name of the receiver.. I just know it wasn't CD Lamb! :cool:
Oh, Dak can throw, there is no question about that.

CD Lamb is pissing me off! Get to camp, brat!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
What demand has Dak made for his salary? did i miss this? Now if your saying Dak is delusional for thinking he will get big monay in FA and should sign a low deal with the Cowboys now, then that would be an opinion we could actually put to the test this off season...no one knows what or even if Dak has aksed for with the Cowboys.
Itis not he demanding, his agent will ask the market rate , unfortunately it isi 50-60M range, Jerry & co needs to weighthe pros and cons, whether thats worth paying, or can be used somewhere to make the team overall better.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I just looked at the article.. It was Cooks who dropped the one deep ball and Tyron Billy-Johnson who caught his.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Never say never with a GM like Jerry. A narcissist hates to be wrong. Dak and Jerry in a few days might wake up, kiss each others butt and make a deal.
I’m not saying it can’t happen. Certainly wouldn’t shock me. But his actions right now say otherwise.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Me either. I’m hoping he turns out to be worth the 4th rounder at least.
Look at Chris Streveler’s numbers at South Dakota, a team in the Missouri Valley Conference, like Lance’s North Dakota State team. He’s had a little time in NFL camps and has played a little. He’s now the back up quarterback with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. He’s light years ahead of Trey Lance as far as being prepared to play quarterback in the NFL.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not saying it can’t happen. Certainly wouldn’t shock me. But his actions right now say otherwise.
I agree, and if Dak would stop playing these Monopoly money games and he really wants to stay a Cowboy, all he would have to do is tell Jerry give me 50 mil a year and lets call it good. I think Jerry might think about that.

Same with brat CD Lamb.