Dak is not a Franchise QB

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Stalled dives the fault of Romo after Murray gets stopped for no gain and Dallas is in an obvious passing situation.. OK

That’s cute.. going 15/19 in sub zero temperatures is his fault and pretty much perfect in the second half is scrub play against an undefeated GB at home.. I’m sure the pass to Dez being overturned was his fault..
So what you're saying is Romo is better than Aaron Rodgers. Dude, stop. Romo's back would break if he had to pick up Aaron's jock.

uvaballa

Reaction score
They did it ONE year and that was AP best year ever, and he is the true definition of a generational back. In their other years these guys put up equivalent numbers to what Zeke did in his second year or worse, aka Lewis. You guys act like AP rushes for 2000 yards every year he had Ponder as a QB.

Hell Zeke almost broke 1000 yards playing only ten games last year, despite Dak playing like garbage.
Lol at one year. He had 1700 yards with Gus Ferotte. He had a few other good seasons too. Lewis has a few 1300 yard seasons. Many other RBs have produced with average QBs.

Yes AP is a generational talent but you fans say the same about Zeke after one season.

The Cowboys said they invested in all those players to be a running team. So now the expectation is for them to win games by running the ball first.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Whose dancing? By your logic, who needs AP? AP didn’t rush for over 2000 yards ever year Ponder was QB..

I was responding the following:

“How did guys like Peterson and Lewis run for 2000 yards with Christian Ponder and Kyle Booker at QB? Great players can excel. Sander’s teams sucked but yet he still made plays. Stop giving Zeke a pass.”

You see, 2000 YARDS...
You said Aaron fumbled twice. By your logic Romo is better than Rodgers because he only fumbled once. C'mon man.

khiladi

Reaction score
So what you're saying is Romo is better than Aaron Rodgers. Dude, stop. Romo's back would break if he had to pick up Aaron's jock.

Just like you saying Alfred Morris and Darren McFadden are better than Ezekiel Elliott..

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol at one year. He had 1700 yards with Gus Ferotte. He had a few other good seasons too. Lewis has a few 1300 yard seasons. Many other RBs have produced with average QBs.

Yes AP is a generational talent but you fans say the same about Zeke after one season.

The Cowboys said they invested in all those players to be a running team. So now the expectation is for them to win games by running the ball first.

Your the one who brought up yards as an indicator not I.. if these are the standards of yardage, Zeke has done what these guys have done in two years. He would gave easily hit close over 1300 he played his additional six games. And I’d take Frerotte over Dak any day of the week.

What are you even on?

Zeke was drafted to play with ROMO.. that’s why they spent a 4 on him and not Ramsey.. they didn’t draft Zeke for Dak Prescott..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Just like you saying Alfred Morris and Darren McFadden are better than Ezekiel Elliott..
This is fun intentionally changing what people are saying. I see why you do it now. I saw you did it to OmerV earlier.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Zeke was drafted to play with ROMO.. that’s why they spent a 4 on him and not Ramsey.. they didn’t draft Zeke for Dak Prescott
And Romo had to be hero trying to win the SB in preseason and be broke back again. Way to let Zeke down, Romo.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is fun intentionally changing what people are saying. I see why you do it now. I saw you did it to OmerV earlier.

You following me too.. in your head I see.. so we still talking about yards or McFadden supposedly being a better RB than Zeke..

khiladi

Reaction score
And Romo had to be hero trying to win the SB in preseason and be broke back again. Way to let Zeke down, Romo.

Tried to be a hero by sliding and the defender actually jumping on him late.. OK..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You following me too.. in your head I see.. so we still talking about yards or McFadden supposedly bring a better RB than Zeke..
No, we're not. I'll be up front with you. I won't try to have a serious conversation with again. You intentionally twist words around to misinterpret someone's point. Like OmerV said to you earlier, it is probably so you can argue against it and feel like you're winning.

I will however start twisting your words around in the same manner. Just so you know why I am doing it.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Your the one who brought up yards as an indicator not I.. if these are the standards of yardage, Zeke has done what these guys have done in two years. He would gave easily hit close over 1300 he played his additional six games. And I’d take Frerotte over Dak any day of the week.

What are you even on?

Zeke was drafted to play with ROMO.. that’s why they spent a 4 on him and not Ramsey.. they didn’t draft Zeke for Dak Prescott..
So Zeke is only good if we have a good QB got it. Trade him now because he’s useless.

Cowboys run game has basically been the same for the last 4 seasons. Nothing has drastically improved. No reason to pay a RB a lot. Same thing they did with Murray.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
You have to give him the year. I was on board with keeping him in the lineup in 2016, instead of putting Romo in. He played like a vet and of course the running game helped. Let's see how he recovers and plays out 2018. Then we will know if we need to sign or draft someone in 2019

khiladi

Reaction score
No, we're not. I'll be up front with you. I won't try to have a serious conversation with again. You intentionally twist words around to misinterpret someone's point. Like OmerV said to you earlier, it is probably so you can argue against it and feel like you're winning.

I will however start twisting your words around in the same manner. Just so you know why I am doing it.

Playing the victim game.. Poor baby..

So I’m twisting words when the poster brought up 2000 YARDS as evidence they performed with bad QB play..

Keep avoiding..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So Zeke is only good if we have a good QB got it. Trade him now because he’s useless.

Cowboys run game has basically been the same for the last 4 seasons. Nothing has drastically improved. No reason to pay a RB a lot. Same thing they did with Murray.
Yes, he is saying Zeke is no better than Dak.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Playing the victim game.. Poor baby..

So I’m twisting words when the poster brought up 2000 YARDS as evidence they performed with bad QB play..

Keep avoiding..
No, no victim game. Gonna play the same game. Enjoy. I know I will.

khiladi

Reaction score
So, you're saying Romo shouldn't have slid and should have been tackled and he wouldn't get hurt.

So your saying Romo should have eyes behind his head to see the defensive lineman.. actually, you probably do..

khiladi

Reaction score
No, no victim game. Gonna play the same game. Enjoy. I know I will.

Sure you do.. you enjoy it so much you follow other conversations of mine, talking about how other guys are victims as well.. cute..