Dak Never Comes Up Big

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I dont think many are saying that. If someone wants to break down daks game....they have to qualify every other issue first?
A bit messy.
I don't have time to explain it to you. I don't really care what your interpretation is this time.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
"1st and goal at the 6"

Intellectually dishonest.

This is how you know someone's just being a SILLY LITTLE HATER and not a serious human being.
:laugh:

Did we run a play from the 6?

Or was there a false start before the snap that immediately pushed us back to the 11?

But saying "we needed 11 yards and Dak didn't get it done" isn't quite as juicy as saying "we needed 6 yards and Dak didn't get it done", is it?
:laugh:
1st and goal from the 6 is now "intellectually dishonest" somehow dead ball penalties are now not part of the equation of choking.

nor is taking a sack 1st and goal from the 11

or a delay of game

what a joke. deep down your just mad because you knew when they had the ball at the 6, that they were never gonna score, si you needed to start the equivocation and excuses and project blame on fans

Steve007

Reaction score
So?? The guy said he "Never" has any game winning drives. Instead of just admitting they are wrong, just move the goal post.
Hey, I agreed with you.....Dak can lead comebacks against average teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
5 yards and it is not. That would have been an eaay 15-20 seconds gone of the 27.

Absolutely stupid audible!
So let me get this straight because I may be off here.

There's 27 seconds left.....
A QB DRAW fails.....it does not take 20 seconds off the clock lol. Maybe closer to 12 to 15 but we'll use your example and say 20.

7 Seconds are left. You're on what? The 4 or 5 yard line after this sneak?

7 Seconds left on the 4 or 5 yard line...you would rather go back 15 yards sand save the time? 7 seconds and 4 yards is not enough time?
It takes a special kind of Dak hater to try to reach and blame the QB for a false start.
I've never seen it in my life lol....never seen someone blame a false start on the QB....I can see if everyone false started but it was one guy lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
depends in who decided to snap the ball the last few plays with :01 on the play clock.

super aggressive, then when it pays off start to over analyze/freeze. The delay of game is on the QB
So why didn't the whole offensive line false start though? Why did just one person do it?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
So why didn't the whole offensive line false start though? Why did just one person do it?
look, it's a nervous choking mindset. they get down to the 6 being fast and aggressive, end up at the 27 when trying to react to the defense.

you could snell it. so yeah, if one player false starts at :01 left and no else does, is it more likely he false statrs at :09 left on the play clock. yes, total supposition, but the tone changes 9nce at the 6

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
1st and goal from the 6 is now "intellectually dishonest" somehow dead ball penalties are now not part of the equation of choking.

nor is taking a sack 1st and goal from the 11

or a delay of game

what a joke. deep down your just mad because you knew when they had the ball at the 6, that they were never gonna score, si you needed to start the equivocation and excuses and project blame on fans
The O line was getting beat at the point of attack all night, now defensive pressure is all on the QB?
Why are we only looking at ONE convenient penalty?
:facepalm:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
look, it's a nervous choking mindset. they get down to the 6 being fast and aggressive, end up at the 27 when trying to react to the defense.

you could snell it. so yeah, if one player false starts at :01 left and no else does, is it more likely he false statrs at :09 left on the play clock. yes, total supposition, but the tone changes 9nce at the 6
Man that false start is on Tyler Smith lol. Tyler just had a brainfart. Brainfart at the wrong damn time.

NotForLong

Reaction score
The QB has the ball in his hands, IT IS HIS JOB. With 4:42 on the clock he had two drives to win it. Your post is picking on contributory factors, but as I keep saying, nothings going to improve in the near future (with big contracts/aging O-Line/limited CAP) so get used to it.....sometimes the QB just has to elevate his game to another level and that happens against the best (in the crucial moments), yes there are contributory factors but it's a regular occurrence: eg 49ers x2 Play-off games.

Im not blaming Dak, he is what he is, he just need's too much assistance to perform in an era that's going to see constraints on our CAP and O-Line that needs overhauling.
I am glad you keep bringing up the salary cap implications. I remember when many posters on here use to laugh at How high Dak's Number was and rub it in the our faces when we would claim that it would cause the team to surround Him with lesser talent

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
The O line was getting beat at the point of attack all night, now defensive pressure is all on the QB?
Why are we only looking at ONE convenient penalty?
:facepalm:
because the past doesn't matter.

if you were told before the game "dallas will have the ball at the 6 yard line down by 5 with :27 left and need a TD for a win behind the game" ... you would have taken it.

you probably would have even taken being down by 3 in the same scenario, but that was ruined

khiladi

Reaction score
That's like Dak saying hey I played good until we got into the RedZone. Its not my fault. Everyone makes mistakes but the mistakes Dak is making are multiple mistakes due to no discipline and not recognizing to throw the ball away.
The last 3 weeks we’ve been getting a lot of “playground” Dak…. It’s probably better that he’s been “feeling pressure”, as he’s been getting away with a lot. If he stays in the pocket, he holds on to the ball too long and his warts really show.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
because the past doesn't matter.

if you were told before the game "dallas will have the ball at the 6 yard line down by 5 with :27 left and need a TD for a win behind the game" ... you would have taken it.

you probably would have even taken being down by 3 in the same scenario, but that was ruined
No if's, the game is an hour long.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Man that false start is on Tyler Smith lol. Tyler just had a brainfart. Brainfart at the wrong damn time.
it permeates the team. this is not the first time.

the whole team gets anxious and tight in crunch time against the elite teams.

false starts, delay of games, routes short of the sticks, line up in neutral zone, face mask on a touch back kick

it is disgusting

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We already knew this....4 years ago on the exact same field and same situation, except with higher stakes to win the division. In 2019, they went to Philly and couldn't score a TD with the division and Garrett's job on the line. That was the moment when I knew Dak didn't have it.

NotForLong

Reaction score
you know, Hurts went toe to toe with Mahomes in the SB and “came up short” and ever Dak fan and their mamma was saying he choked. Dak blows the game against an Eagles secondary that absolutely SUCKS on third down, as was evident even last night, and all his fanboys are saying it’s the rest of the teams fault…

the only different is Dak has used his legs on collapsed pockets these last few games. Teams haven’t accounted for it overall yet, but you aren’t going to win a lot of games having to convert third and longs against porous secondaries, running around breaking pocket.
This Man knows Football