Dak Prescott vs Patrick Mahomes in their last 50 starts

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trust me, Ranch.

My wishing makes no difference.

I can wish they lose all I want and you can wish they win all you want.

In the end they will still fail, because Dak is their QB.
He's OUR
QB...weather we like it or not. So, why root against him? That's what I don't get. Nothing wrong with deserved criticism, but the constant hate is ridiculous. When was playing great in the regular season, you guys still kept withing bad on him and name calling. Petty and juvenile....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He's OUR
QB...weather we like it or not. So, why root against him? That's what I don't get. Nothing wrong with deserved criticism, but the constant hate is ridiculous. When was playing great in the regular season, you guys still kept withing bad on him and name calling. Petty and juvenile....
I mean, he's a loser.

That's why I root against him.

Also, his die hard fans make me want him to fail even more.

The Natural

Reaction score
Show me the record and stats of their last 6 playoff starts. Dak fanboys love to give him all the praise for these regular season stats while making sure he escapes criticism for playoff shortcomings.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. Mahomes is more physically gifted. But why do people like you get so caught up with physical gifts? Dak can Quarterback at a high level at this point. Physical gifts are irrelevant 9 years into his career.

Also, Dak is more of a mental and high IQ QB, which means his best days are in his 30s. Its why people like Jackson, Allen and Herbert are gonna fade away while Dak is still gonna be here in 5 years.
giphy.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just know...

When the fence starts to hurt there's room on the winning side.

But once the loser is gone the door is shut.
Who would have ever thought you were the gatekeeper of the internet. Do you like... stand on your side of the gate leading into the pasture? And the gate doors swing inside the pasture? And the more I push against the gate, you will just moo gleefully?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The big difference has been the playoffs but Mahomes has had better teams/defenses that show up in the playoffs.
We held the NINERS to 19 and 23 points.
What did you want our defense to do keep them scoreless in both games and Dak could win it with a couple of Field Goals?
Guess so................... :muttley:

Redline360

Reaction score
This is why debating anyone purely on face value stats is laughable. Dont care what player and or team. Hundreds of things go into stastics beyond what you see on paper.

Then we have many HOF quarterbacks that never had great post season success or won a superbowl for numerous reasons.

No doubt Dak puts up fantastic regular season stats on a loaded offense along with Mahomes for the chiefs.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We held the NINERS to 19 and 23 points.
What did you want our defense to do keep them scoreless in both games and Dak could win it with a couple of Field Goals?
Guess so................... :muttley:
Meanwhile, the Chiefs gave up 36 points to the Bills, including losing the lead with 13 seconds left a few years ago in the Divisional round.

When you have Mahomes though. You don't need lights out defense or any more than 13 seconds on the clock.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meanwhile, the Chiefs gave up 36 points to the Bills, including losing the lead with 13 seconds left a few years ago in the Divisional round.

When you have Mahomes though. You don't need lights out defense or any more than 13 seconds on the clock.
I swear sometimes when I'm watching Dak I ask myself did we trade for Patrick Mahomes??? :muttley:
sorpresa.gif