Dak Watch All-22: 10 Plays

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only losers blame others for their shortcomings.

No...you are supposed to answer him like this...durr...durr DURR DURR... Dak is the bestest ever... durr DURR you don't know football like I do on Madden durr durr DURR. Can you believe a grown adult posts like that? lmao. I mean, I hope he is not an adult. durr durr DURR DURR.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No...you are supposed to answer him like this...durr...durr DURR DURR... Dak is the bestest ever... durr DURR you don't know football like I do on Madden durr durr DURR. Can you believe a grown adult posts like that? lmao. I mean, I hope he is not an adult. durr durr DURR DURR.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is what is confounding to me. Bellicheck threw the kitchen sink at Dak scheme/formation-wise, a lot of unconventional looks and late movement, and he passed with flying colors. Even the Boston writers were commenting on this after the game. So it really doesn't make much sense to me why he's been hesitant and seemingly indecisive when facing these different defensive schemes since that game. Whatever it is Dak needs to tighten up. Who knows what's going on in the coaching room but I hope McCarthy is assisting Moore, who clearly has issues adjusting...
Which is confusing to me up till the after the pats game Moore seemed to be game planning and going after a teams weakness. I gave him a few games after he came back because he clearly wasn’t healed and was not wanting to run around. Then the falcons game we smoked them. He ran one in for a TD. We had injuries on Defense so I understood any fall on that side. Was missing 2 WR for a game. Had O-Line hurt or suspended. But to be healthy and just come out so off target. Wide open receivers he is under throwing. Had Cooper wide wide open Sunday and he had to come back and dive down to catch it. While over throwing other passes. He has a shoulder issue he had in the past. I wonder if he didn’t do something that needs minor surgery in offseason for. Not telling the media anything. Its game to game. One game he is money and the other everywhere. I hope it gets straight.

glimmerman

Reaction score
we might look like a big big mess, but we are close. its a few small stuff that needs fixing....for example we had success moving the ball, converting 3rd downs, but then stupid penalties. we had zeke, pollard, schultz drop passes that negated drives and put us in a hole....these little things need to be cleaned up....if we clean up half of those its not a 25-22 game, we win easily.

but, with that said. OL had big issues. they were down right awful.
Dak threw passes that were way off. He threw one off to Elliot by the time he finds the handle he was tackled. Missed Shultz on the run he had to come back for it. Cooper had to dive for a low one and was open with yards in front of him. Lamb got hardly anything.. 12 runs. One was the longest of the year called back because Shultz held when he didn’t need to. Elliot had the lane the gap and a jump cut and Shultz jerks the guy back. Not even trying to disguise it. That’s coaching..

glimmerman

Reaction score
that's his footwork being inconsistent.....then sometimes he is trying to compensate, yet his feet are good so he over compensates...not sure what happened to his footwork, but its very very sloppy right now...
I heard that commentator talking about it in the wft game saying and comparing a game before where he wasn’t planting or throwing off of it but during the wft game he was and it was much better. That’s either the calf or the original leg injury. They say it’s 2 years before it’s completely ready.. I still wonder if that “calf” injury was just a calf. He said in the pats game he came down and something didn’t feel right. Had a bad call or 2 in that game that may have made OT not needed. And I wish he would have planted the foot instead of jumping to throw that. Lol. Guess he was feeling invincible..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is what puzzling, when he cant diagnose the defenses , his whole mechanics suffers, he cant place his foot , he cant consistently run and slide , he cant throw correctly, misses receivers , throw too low or too high or get batted down …. Multitude of problems . Why ?
not sure....he got away from it after his calf injury, because prior to it, his foot work was really clean and good. then I think he just compensated. I did a breakdown first few games after calf injury and in fact he was very good and accurate and daring from the pocket, its when he got outside of the pocket and scrambled that he was really bad. now I think its just he has gotten to old habits prior to fixing his footwork and he is rushing things. we have to live with it for the rest of this season, but something he really has to clean up off season.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
He's not smart enough????

Wow...you know him? This is some great inside information you have here. I wonder if the Cowboys knew this before they gave him all of this money?

:facepalm:
You got it, Dak Prescot have the brain to compete with the better DC's in the league. Got all his numbers playing weak teams............

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
4th game this season in which we got completely screwed by terrible officiating, and the 3rd one we lost (squeaked by NE in overtime, but the fact that it needed OT ended up costing Dak a calf injury).

Doesn’t happen to every team like that. It just doesn’t.
:clap:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Bidasz is not a difference maker. he is just a very very average center.... he missed a lot of proetction calls on the line and perhaps that should go to Martin. We are better off with Williams, but that's because McGovern sucks so much. Smith is a former shell of himself....and given all the weak point and the OL needing to play as a unit, it just causes the whole thing fall apart....we need to address the center and LG position in off season.

that's why when Collins came back, steele had settled in on the right and we shuffled everyone and it all fell apart....I wanted collins to move into Williams spot, given collins is a lot stronger and gets more push. him and martin could protect Biadasz.
Oh how I miss Fredbeard. I was spoiled. You know who we miss. Joe Looney. I miss that dude..

glimmerman

Reaction score
You got it, Dak Prescot have the brain to compete with the better DC's in the league. Got all his numbers playing weak teams............
Was the pats game a fluke.. played well against the bucs in a losing effort. Dak ain’t brady for sure but this is a team problem. A team lead by Dak so he gets the brunt of the blame. And he should if he is getting credit for the wins..

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
How do you then explain:
Tampa: #10 defense (with Dak shredding them), super bowl champs: 400 yards, 3 tds, 101 rating
New England: #1 defense in points, #3 in yards- 445 yards, 3 tds, 108 rating
Carolina: #4 in yards- 4 tds, 130 rating.

I realize Carolina isn't a very good team but they were at the time and their defense is good. How do you compute these games in this "dak is too stupid" thought you have yourself believing?

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I played kickball in elementary school and I know football.
You guys say all this, then never comment on the breakdown video.... we really would like to know what you think. All this "Dak is too stupid, Dak is a bum" talk gets repetitive.

Let's talk some football guys come on...

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes....DAK can't figure it out...not the OC.

They know our scheme. I actually noticed this going through the all 22....they know what we are doing in certain formations. Some are very obvious to the layman, like the OL out wide is a screen....but there are other formations where they will max blitz us and have a guy coming through the gap and jumping and blocking the only hot route in the play.

It is quite obvious our scheme has been figured out. Coupled with the hobbled running back we have...recipe for disaster.

Yet and Dak still throws it that way. If our defense did all that blitzing, we'd never get there

Ken

Reaction score
Yet and Dak still throws it that way. If our defense did all that blitzing, we'd never get there
Just stop.

The plays i am talking about it was the only option. The other routes were all deeper and Dak would be sacked if he waited for them.

This mindless, baseless, accusations is really tiresome.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just stop.

The plays i am talking about it was the only option. The other routes were all deeper and Dak would be sacked if he waited for them.

This mindless, baseless, accusations is really tiresome.

Tell him to throw it away then