Dak's future with the New York Giants? Trade possibility?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The guy already admitted it in an interview weeks ago. He does not care for whom he plays.

The guy is one of the worst characters on our team. Even DFlaw is not able to hold a candle to him.

He will play for whom he gets the most money from. He does not care about the colour of his jersey.
he cares about winning perhaps, knowing it ain't happening with the cowboys. when was the last time cowboys won anything? and how many people have left the cowboys and found success?

cowboys = money. cowboys do not equal to winning

Chasing6

Reaction score
The guy already admitted it in an interview weeks ago. He does not care for whom he plays.

The guy is one of the worst characters on our team. Even DFlaw is not able to hold a candle to him.

He will play for whom he gets the most money from. He does not care about the colour of his jersey.
Extremely Delusional. I guess you don't understand how contract negotiations work.

Should he have said I only want play for Dallas no matter how low the contract is?

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
It's not your money to spend.

Once again, Dak is not trade-able.

Trance is a joke. Correction. A very bad joke.

Semantics . Cry all you want , keep crying about Dak leaving . Its just a matter of time . Get used to seeing Lance behind center .

Chasing6

Reaction score
Semantics . Cry all you want , keep crying about Dak leaving . Its just a matter of time . Get used to seeing Lance behind center .
You are the one crying. I am happy with Dak playing QB this year.

You are the one with 25 hypothetical options that will not happen.

Cry me a River.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
yes we will take a draft pick which will end up being #2 and we will select a DT which will become a hall of famer. Then Dak can fail with the NYG, go to Denver and make a SB where the Cowboys crush him. Oh wait thats Craig Morton

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak will be our starting QB in 2024. Regardless of how many imaginary scenarios our fan base comes up with.

Dak is not asking for a trade.
Jones' have not mentioned a trade.
Dak has only said he is confident something will get worked out.
Jones' have only said they want to resign Dak.
Dak will not be cut.
Dak will not sit.
Trance will not start.

2025 who knows what will happen.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score

So is Dak, But at least with Lance there is a chance of progressing. Trade him, cut him, sit him, whatever, just don't extend him.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Extremely Delusional. I guess you don't understand how contract negotiations work.

Should he have said I only want play for Dallas no matter how low the contract is?
Seriously it doesnt matter what he says anymore.

I followed him his whole career. The guy does care only about money.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Of course he is tradeable. Just because the contract says that we cant trade him doesnt mean he isnt able to give us permission to do so.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I think he’d love to at $56 million AAV, five years, $168 million guaranteed initiating in 2025. He’d agree to that immediately. He wouldn’t even require a NTC. But not a dollar less. After this season the amount he’ll sign for will be decided by one of the other 31 owners. If Jerry Jones is unsure what he wants to do, it’s his team. He knows the NFL landscape right now. What will it be next March?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This is why people hate Dallas fans. They can not understand something as basic as a no trade clause. And they complain about Dak, yet somehow think bringing it absolute hot garbage at QB is a improvement.
did you even read what I wrote? I doubt it
Did you watch the vid ? I doubt it

you are a judge the book by the cover type person.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think he’d love to at $56 million AAV, five years, $168 million guaranteed initiating in 2025. He’d agree to that immediately. He wouldn’t even require a NTC. But not a dollar less. After this season the amount he’ll sign for will be decided by one of the other 31 owners. If Jerry Jones is unsure what he wants to do, it’s his team. He knows the NFL landscape right now. What will it be next March?
well sadly we dont know what jones boys or dak would like or settle for, till they do it.
Jones said it would be during TC that negotiating would resume, so have to wait till then I guess.

everyone thinks this is all crazy, but I guess it depends on how it all turns out.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It won't happen.
I'd guess you are right. What I am saying is it most certainly is an option.

If the cowboys wanna see Trey.....the NEWEST shiny toy...and Dak plays hardball....then that is what you do.

We find Jerry and son absolutely clueless in EVERYTHING...except keeping Dak...is just brilliant, ammirite? Just this one time, according to you...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak will be our starting QB in 2024. Regardless of how many imaginary scenarios our fan base comes up with.

Dak is not asking for a trade.
Jones' have not mentioned a trade.
Dak has only said he is confident something will get worked out.
Jones' have only said they want to resign Dak.
Dak will not be cut.
Dak will not sit.
Trance will not start.

2025 who knows what will happen.
I thought I ignored all the people spamming these types of posts all day. Another added to the list.

You can like Dak without ever becoming this much of an annoyance.