Twitter: Dak's Status Unknown for Sunday; Calf Sore

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hanging on every word? Lol I'm looking forward to watching that embarrassment that you claim will happen. The game could go either way no matter who plays qb for the Cowboys. However, you with your great knowledge claim that the Cowboys will get embarrassed.
Somebody cares a lot about what I think…..

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah didn't someone pick Rush up last year after the Cowboys cut him loose? I think people grossly underestimate just how desperate for QBs the NFL is. It's the most difficult position in team sports and very few people can do it well. If a guy has shown even an inkling that he can do it at a competent level he's going to keep getting chances. As long as he's not a polarizing presence that is.. i.e. Tebow, Cam .. etc.
Yes...it was the Giants.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Bud, pre season means absolutely nothing, zero, zip, nil.....if we are forced to use him then ask Minny to put their 3rd string scrubs on the field, then maybe. He has not seen action against other teams 1st reams, and will not nor should not be expected to perform. If he has to play and throw at 60% with 200 yards then great...I think many on here don't see that as possible. He may be able to throw for 300, but would only be when we run for 50 and come all at garbage time. Will soon find out what happens, and oh, rest assured teams are game planning for him to start so there will not be any shock factor to see him under centre

Bud, the preseason is where we discovered that Dak Prescott could play.. But you probably didn't see it cause.. you know preseason means absolutely nothing. zero, zip, nil.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jerry hinting around that Dak is soft if he don’t at least try.

I'm sure that Dak is one of the mentally and physically most toughest QBs in the NFL. You know it's not up to him to play, but either you are hating on him to obsessive degrees or you're just getting something out of trolling about this situation.

Creeper

Reaction score
Why is he sore? How hard to he work it and what kind of work did he do? Did they take an MRI to see if there is more damage? So many questions. But it does sound like McCarthy is preparing to play without Dak. McCarthy is right. It is one game in a long season. Zack Martin had a calf injury last year and he came back right away and tweaked it again - his missed the last 10 games. I'd rather Dak sit out one or even 2 games then 10.

Also, there is no point talking about making a trade now. No one is going to come in and be ready to play QB in the next 2 weeks anyway. It is sink or swim with Cooper Rush.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Is the OL still healthy? Are Zeke & Pollard playing? Are the WRs good to go? Schultz too, I guess?

If so, then I'm not really worried about who is starting at QB, be it Dak or Coop. The offense will put up points.

The defense is still a far bigger concern on Sunday.

CWR

Reaction score
Troll somewhere else. I've already crossed the bridge over to the side that dismisses everything you say.

Yup, he only talks nonsense. Dude doesn't even watch the games. Box score boy thinks he knows something. It's adorable.

GORICO

Reaction score

Short thanks man...i like reports from the source....truth is if we lose we are still up 3 games over second place team in NFC east.....i would be suprised to see Dak play...but pleasantly surprised

I would love to see Rush win a real football game for first time in career....he is pretty accurate....way much better than Dinucci