Video: Dalton is not very happy

Tussinman

Reaction score
Not defending the o-line but I'm not surprised by their reaction

Offensive line is a bunch of young timid 3rd stringers that are scared senseless about playing against five first round defensive lineman. Not expecting them too be a bunch of alpha Erik Williams enforcers.

RoboQB

Reaction score
It's laughable that someone suggests yelling at teammates for not doing their job is unacceptable.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It's laughable that someone suggests yelling at teammates for not doing their job is unacceptable.

Yeah, then we wonder why every team goes on ESPN or Fox Sports or what have you and call us soft.......

Go figure right?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah, but with a better offensive line and only won one game. Hummmmm. stats prescott sucks.
Frederick, Collins were out all year, Tyron played 30 seconds.....OK. if someone can't see that Dak is better that Dalton, estan bien pendejos!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Frederick, Collins were out all year, Tyron played 30 seconds.....OK. if someone can't see that Dak is better that Dalton, estan bien pendejos!
only way he's better is with a better offensive line. smh and won one game just like dalton. lmao

JayFord

Reaction score
I would do the same

You cant function as a qb with a line this poor

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Funny to watch the same posters who screamed for anyone to be banned for being critical of Dak after his injury are the same ones bashing Dalton after his injury.

zerofill

Reaction score
yeah, but with a better offensive line and only won one game. Hummmmm. stats prescott sucks.

This whole team sucks beyond belief lol.

I don't know that I actually count that Atlanta game as a win though. Atlanta should have been blown out if we were anywhere near the hype meter.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
He'll make gazillions writing his memoir, "My Time as the Dallas Cowboys Starting QB."
The last chapter will be blank since he went down with a concussion.

Know he won't. He can't even remember his career at this moment.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I call them as I Zeke fumble, Lamb, Gallup drop them!
I guess you missed that Zekes fumbles were with Dak at QB.

Well, maybe you didn't. You never let facts get in the way.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
I heard he went to a psychic who told him 'You're going to a team that's worse than the Bengals"..Great call.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
They deserved to be talked to after the shoddy pass pro he got.

Careers are lost by OLs and teams that would put them at risk.