***Day Two Draft Thread***

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Draft isn't for instant impact anyway. its for the future. Have no clue why people think that.

People think that because next year might be Romo's last year. Its Romo or bust. We don't have time to take a player that won't even play next season. Stupid stupid stupid. We have nobody at DE!

black label

Reaction score
I need to turn my tv off because when we take Prescott in the 3rd I am going to destroy things.

tumblr_n2ncgmZqNU1t0cscho1_400.gif

jjktkk

Reaction score
But they almost always do. My son cut the nerve bundle in his hand where it reaches out to the fingers. No use of any fingers or thumb. You cannot put nerves back together because they are springy and pull back. So they lined nerves up in little conduit tubes so they can grow back together over a few months. They can't even be sure which nerves are which, so for a while he thinks he's moving one finger, but it's another....however, the brain relearns and 6 months later he's 100%. Jaylen's knee is nowhere near that serious. His repair went fine, but there was nerve "damage" and it was just horrible timing after season.

Sorry, can't remember who on twitter yesterday stated that Jaylon Smith's nerves in his knee are not severed,but stretched.

vlad

Reaction score
man, giants and Commanders loading up on weapons. hope giants don't get booker or dixon later.

canters

Reaction score
I do wish him the best. He deserves a chance. I hope Dr. Cooper knows his profession.

OK I hope for Ronald Blair in the third.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
By that logic you might as well take him at 4 overall then. He was probably the best player available then too, when healthy. Of course, that's the problem. He's not healthy.

I think he was a third rounder, but the medical relationship makes me dislike the move less.

seamus18

Reaction score
May not be thrilled with the pic, but I've seen a lot of comparisons on the NFL network to Luke Keukley. If someone told you you could pick Luke Keukley this year but you had to wait an extra year from him to play, would you make that pic? I would.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
People think that because next year might be Romo's last year. Its Romo or bust. We don't have time to take a player that won't even play next season. Stupid stupid stupid. We have nobody at DE!

I realize that. The draft isn't going to change the upcoming season. Dallas shouldn't have sat on their hands in FA.