***Day Two Draft Thread***

Ken

Reaction score
Maybe the cowboys know they have a deal somewhere in this round for Leary and wanted to grab Smith....

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Any excuse for the talking heads to talk about ODB... *rolls eyes*

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Like the player, do not like where he was picked. If we take Dak Prescott with our 3rd pick I'ma gonna beat my dog.
Jerry and co. will spin it, but it's a contradiction to taking Elliott in the 1st.
Its a risk, a risk I would not have taken. Now we are down to 3rd or 4th round defensive help. God help us.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
How can anyone praise Jags for Jack and bash us for Smith?
Smith was the top rated LB and draftee before his injury. He will miss 2016, but his long term career potential is better than a guy with degenerative issues, a guy who also may need more surgery any day.

The only reason fans hate this is because they spent all draft season reading about Jack who was hurt early in season, even though he still hasn't run a 40, while Smith was injured in a bowl game and basically ignored by writers.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I have a question. As a medical professional, isn't the surgeon obligated to disclose whatever information he has to all 32 teams, regardless of his team's affiliation? If so, did we actually have insiders information?

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
giants are going to torch our secondary.

We were 5th against the pass last year, and 17th in overall defense WITHOUT Scandrick.

Beckham had 5 catches for 44 yards during the first game, and 4 catches for 35 yards in the second - did not have a TD in EITHER game against us last year.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 32m32 minutes ago
The Cowboys get one of the best players in this year's draft in the second round, but this defense needs help in 2016. Smith won't be ready.