News: DE Sam Williams arrested Sunday on controlled substance, weapons charges

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Exactly!!!

You have surgeons, lawyers, and all kinds of other professionals who do coke on a regular basis, but I've never heard anyone saying they have character issues. I know this first hand because , back in my day, I used to sell to them at parties or at their homes. I didn't have to stand on a corner and made serious bread.

Again.... they don't say those professionals have character issues, they only apply that to athletes.

Make that make sense.....
Lots of folks don’t do as they say.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I travel down to work that region including Huntsville. Was down last November, nice area.
Yeah, Hoover and Huntsville are both pretty nice.

Sadly I'm down in Montgomery and even though I'm in the "nice" party of the city most of this place is absolutely run down, crime ridden and generally awful.

I may end up moving out to Auburn next year. It's my alma mater and the city is really coming along since I went to school there.

I still miss my home town in Carrolton though. Nothing beats big D for me.

CooterBrown

Reaction score
I just looked it up, and I don't know what he could've done because laws are very relaxed in Texas. No permit necessary, basically just a holster, but in his car? I have no clue what he could've done to get charged.
Possess both drugs and a gun at the same time and place.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
i sure hope so. These gun toting morons need to be taught a lesson.
Ridiculous.

Sam Williams was carrying an illegal firearm with him. No need to punish legal gun owners for the sins of the illegal firearm owners.

One day you will wish you had a legally registered firearm with you. Mark my words.

Bagman

Reaction score
Exactly!!!

You have surgeons, lawyers, and all kinds of other professionals who do coke on a regular basis, but I've never heard anyone saying they have character issues. I know this first hand because , back in my day, I used to sell to them at parties or at their homes. I didn't have to stand on a corner and made serious bread.

Again.... they don't say those professionals have character issues, they only apply that to athletes.

Make that make sense.....
Because there aren't any professional surgeon leagues. Or pro lawyer tournaments. Athletes carry the hopes and dreams of millions in the fanbase rooting for a particular team to win a championship. When one of them is arrested and suspended ,it helps to derail that teams chances. It sucks but it happens.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The arrest is bad and I would be interested to know what he as doing to get pulled over but I could care less about the THC oil or the gun.