Deuce Vaughn Will Be a Beast for Us

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I'm warming up to this pick, big time. I think my favorite pick was Villiami Fehoko.. But Duece Vaughn will be a player for us.

He gives our offense a different flavor, and there's going to be a different game against San Fran.

I really like his ability to be a RB while also being a WR. In other words, we've got our own guy who can play WR and RB!
How fast is he?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If MM uses Deuce appropriately than he has the chance to be an effective contributor early.
If MM uses Deuce incorrectly than he will be spending a lot of time on the IR.
Yep, but see Pollard.

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm warming up to this pick, big time. I think my favorite pick was Villiami Fehoko.. But Duece Vaughn will be a player for us.

He gives our offense a different flavor, and there's going to be a different game against San Fran.

I really like his ability to be a RB while also being a WR. In other words, we've got our own guy who can play WR and RB!
Agree that guy has moves, one cut and boom.
I like him! Pure football player.
The man is a beast not a gadget guy...he's the guy that can split the load with Pollard

Some of y'all need to watch at least highlights before you throw a player away
Pollard cannot cut like this kid can without losing speed. Every run you see him make his cut burst through a hole and then be able to juke the LB/S in stride.
Yes he doesn't have elite long speed but his short area quickness absolutely is elite.

I just want to know who i going to be the hammer.

Is Deuce going to wear the Cowboys Double Duece = #22?
[Bob Hayes \ / Emmitt Smith]

Jipper

Reaction score
Really? He was very effective
9 years nfl

5k all purpose yards and sub 20 tds?

Yeah not great.

I agree he had his moments but it was fairly limited in the grand scheme.

From your pov what is setting him apart or amplifying?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
9 years nfl

5k all purpose yards and sub 20 tds?

Yeah not great.

I agree he had his moments but it was fairly limited in the grand scheme.

From your pov what is setting him apart or amplifying?
Rivers loved him. Great dump out outlet. Made plays. Can we expect more from Deuce?

Jipper

Reaction score
Rivers loved him. Great dump out outlet. Made plays. Can we expect more from Deuce?
As a 6th round pick I’d be giddy with that performance but again the comp is to Darren sproles which is a totally different level

buddieluver

Reaction score
So apparently his dad Chris Vaughn is the Southeast Area scout for the Cowboys.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
Ask Big 12 opponents who they feared the most. Ask Alabama about stopping him. 88 yard TD allowed. Ask TCU. I could go on and on.

Didn't matter who he played, he produced. Is he a 22 or more carry a guy in this league? No. But when they do get the ball in his hands, watch out. Cowboys now have 2 guys that can get the ball in space and take it to the house.

I've been lucky watching him at K-St. One of the few perks living here in Kansas. Best word to describe him is ELECTRIC.

Will he be a beast for us? Simply put...heck yes!
Agreed, I have season tickets to TCU and watched this kid. He’s a player and I’m glad we got him. Has a very good chance being like sproles.