Dez getting in fights misguided leadership? Another Dez thread **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Mad? Nah. Feeling uneasy with The Joker not wearing makeup constantly staring at me without blinking? Yeah. It's like watching a bunch of Michael Myers still shots from Halloween. :eek::)

FYI..........no need for you to paraphrase=make things up=exaggerate what I say. Its right here:

"I dont think Dez should be getting into fights weekly, especially when he isnt involved in practice"

And apparently I never said EVERY WEEK like you claimed.

So if people ever tell you that you make #$% up or Exaggerate..........ummm this is why. :lmao:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Again, sorry if you don't open your eyes to the world and how it works. Dez is no different than Witten is. In fact Witten may be more vocal.

Yet, tell me who the cameras are on at all times? And who gets labeled what?

Give me a break.

Stay strong brother

Blackspider214

Reaction score
There's differences between Dez and Witten. Dez had off the field concerns when he entered the league and off the field issues have never been a concern with Witten who's been model citizen his entire career with the Cowboys. The camera's follow Dez because he's an excitable. passionate, controversial player and is the most dynamic player on the team.

Controversial? Tell me how. What has he done that is so controversial?

His off the field issues are so over blown. Tell me what his issues were before becoming a Cowboy. Trusting in Deion Sanders? Hardly a big issue at all. In fact, a non issue.

Had the incident with his mom and the mall which is child's play compared to the real criminals around the league. He's never been suspended at all.

Again, it's so over blown when it comes to Dez.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FYI..........no need for you to paraphrase=make things up=exaggerate what I say. Its right here:

"I dont think Dez should be getting into fights weekly, especially when he isnt involved in practice"

And apparently I never said EVERY WEEK like you claimed.

So if people ever tell you that you make #$% up or Exaggerate..........ummm this is why. :lmao:
:)
This is a Cowboys forum, that is why I am talking about Dez. Remember?

But how about this..........I think it is stupid for any leaders of any teams to be getting into fights every week. Especially if they are really important part of their teams success and they are on the sidelines because of injury.

Does that make you feel better?
I guess you will state now that you were not inferring that "any leaders of any team" had anything to do with Bryant, correct?

knightrider94

Reaction score
Funny, but it looked like the person Dez was trying to defend was Patmon.

By this thread, you would swear Dez was the only one out there swinging...was Witten on the sidelines during the fight?

The agendas continue...

bevo11

Reaction score
Irvin had to be in fear to pick up some scissors and stab McIver and risk killing him. We weren't there so we don't know if it was justifiable but that was once incident. As I said Irvin didn't have anger issues that required counselling and can't recall any reports of him throwing punches on the practice field. Throwing punches isn't passion that's anger and Dez has trouble dealing with anger.

I am telling you the legal standard involved, you are speculating his subjective intent...which again is irrelevant. A jury would determine the reasonableness of his actions given the totality of the circumstances. If Dez didnt care enough to get angry then he wouldnt be half the player that he is.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am telling you the legal standard involved, you are speculating his subjective intent...which again is irrelevant. A jury would determine the reasonableness of his actions given the totality of the circumstances. If Dez didnt care enough to get angry then he wouldnt be half the player that he is.

Dude, you're going way past where this needs to go. Dez needs to care enough to control his temper so it doesn't end up getting him injured or in trouble during a game both of which would hurt the team. He doesn't need to be trying to provoke a fight or throw punches.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, you're going way past where this needs to go. Dez needs to care enough to control his temper so it doesn't end up getting him injured or in trouble during a game both of which would hurt the team. He doesn't need to be trying to provoke a fight or throw punches.
uh oh. That's the first sign...

Danger

Reaction score

No you're right. Next time Dez gets sucker punched liked he did the other day, he just needs to whip out some scissors and stab the guy in self defense. I'm sure you'll understand then.

bevo11

Reaction score

Don't bring up an argument and say its past its scope when you are proven wrong. I think everyone on the team has a duty to control their temper in certain situations, not just Dez. He is singled out because he is the best player on the team who practices as hard as he plays. Again, give me 53 of those players! He has done nothing to this point has been detrimental to the team, which in and of itself shows that he controls his anger when there are consequences.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Controversial? Tell me how. What has he done that is so controversial?

His off the field issues are so over blown. Tell me what his issues were before becoming a Cowboy. Trusting in Deion Sanders? Hardly a big issue at all. In fact, a non issue.

Had the incident with his mom and the mall which is child's play compared to the real criminals around the league. He's never been suspended at all.

Again, it's so over blown when it comes to Dez.

Now compare those with players who have NONE of those issues.

Look, I think this latest issue is overblown too. But I don't like the "at least he didn't commit murder" argument.

There's a reason why Dez dropped in the 2010 draft all the way to pick 24. No question, he was a top 5 talent. But his issues - no matter how overblown - were the reason he didn't get picked higher.

No question.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Now compare those with players who have NONE of those issues.

Look, I think this latest issue is overblown too. But I don't like the "at least he didn't commit murder" argument.

There's a reason why Dez dropped in the 2010 draft all the way to pick 24. No question, he was a top 5 talent. But his issues - no matter how overblown - were the reason he didn't get picked higher.

No question.

And it's lucky for us he did. Or he would be some other team's trouble. I sometimes wonder how internet fans would respond to some of the things those 90's Cowboy players did.

T-RO

Reaction score
Is it as childish and immature as stop being a fan of a team, but continue to troll that teams message board?

You are the troll, dude...harassing my every post. Quit stalking me, wierdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.