1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Dez getting in fights misguided leadership? Another Dez thread **merged**

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by CowboyRoy, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

34,217 Messages
    13,401 Likes Received
    He did attend anger management to get a misdemeanor charge dropped due to an incident with his mom but he clearly has anger issues which led to that incident.

2. KJJ

34,217 Messages
    13,401 Likes Received
    You don't care to provide an answer so your excuse is it's an unfair question.? When it happened to you multiple times how did you handle it? I mentioned Irvin was either pissed off by the punch or he felt threatened and obviously he was pissed off and lost it. Lucky for him it didn't turn into a tragedy and he didn't spend years in jail. Irvin's issues weren't a result of his temper. Dez has had problems with his temper that led to an incident with his mom forcing him to have to undergo anger management.

3. Plumfool

Plumfool Well-Known Member

1,502 Messages
    964 Likes Received
    That's pure speculation. There's no evidence to support Dez having anger issues prior to the incident mentioned above.

4. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

4,477 Messages
    8,536 Likes Received
    The above really nails what's going on here.

Plumfool, Primetime42, Rainy and 2 others like this.
  5. Plumfool

1,502 Messages
    964 Likes Received
    It's unfair because I've been trained to handle such situations. My temperament shouldn't be gauged against someone who hasn't been trained.

DallasEast likes this.
  6. casmith07

casmith07 Attorney-at-Zone

31,538 Messages
    9,312 Likes Received
    Don't wring all of the skin off of your hands, champ.

7. Jenky

Jenky Well-Known Member

5,424 Messages
    3,429 Likes Received
    We need to sign Dez Bryant Jr. ASAP!
    [​IMG]

PA Cowboy Fan and DallasEast like this.
  8. KJJ

34,217 Messages
    13,401 Likes Received
    I never said he had anger issues prior to that incident.

9. KJJ

34,217 Messages
    13,401 Likes Received
    You're the one who brought it up so you should at least provide an explanation of what you've been through. You're just skirting the question.

10. Plumfool

1,502 Messages
    964 Likes Received
    I don't know if you have reading comprehension issues, or are purposely obtuse. The question was answered. Having been trained to handle the situation you laid out isn't a fair question because it goes with the job I have currently and previous ones as well.

11. KJJ

34,217 Messages
    13,401 Likes Received
    I have no issues with reading comprehension you refuse to be specific and answer the questions. You claimed it happened multiple times to you and when I asked how did you handle it you said it's an unfair question because you've been trained to handle such situations. If you're going to act like you're some sort of authority at least provide what type of training you've been through and what kind of job you have instead of continuing to skirt around the questions.

12. KJJ

34,217 Messages
    13,401 Likes Received
    One guy is claiming I'm bagging on Dez and another is spinning my comments on him are anti-Cowboys. LOL Someone explain to me how being concerned about Dez breaking a hand in a fight or being tossed from a game for throwing a punch is bagging on him or anti-Cowboys? This is just typical of the type of agenda I have to deal with.

13. ActualCowboysFan

ActualCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,412 Messages
    6,644 Likes Received
    So why can't KJJ and CowboyRoy make their argument without calling people dopes, losers and stalkers? Isn't it odd that these poor oppressed souls are the only one's doing so? Kind of ironic that those so quick to classify someone as immature are the only culprits of that harbinger of immaturity in this thread.

DallasEast and 5Stars like this.
  14. Plumfool

1,502 Messages
    964 Likes Received
    So it's obtuse.

15. KJJ

34,217 Messages
    13,401 Likes Received
    No, it's you being evasive.

16. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

12,542 Messages
    4,423 Likes Received
    They aren't Cowboy fans, they are trolls.

Proximo and 5Stars like this.
  17. Primetime42

Primetime42 Well-Known Member

3,452 Messages
    760 Likes Received
    By the way, Irvin did have on-field incidents. I'm ashamed I forgot about this.
    I should be forgiven, because James Washington's the one who truly stole the show here. :laugh:

DallasEast likes this.
  18. KJJ

34,217 Messages
    13,401 Likes Received
    Hard to find a player in the league who hasn't had some incident with another player on the field. I don't remember how that got started but the entire team was in the middle of it. The league was a lot more tolerant back then. Like I said I love Dez as a player he's very passionate and I wanted him to get paid but he does use the word "passion" as a cover for every angry, frustrated outburst. Never once have I heard him admit his emotions may have got the better of him in a situation. He's clearly in denial about his temper.

When he stormed off the field towards the locker room 2 years ago vs the Packers with over a minute to play in the Cowboys one point loss he refused to admit he was angry just said that he was feeling a little emotional and didn't want anyone to see him cry. :cool: There's a lot of positives with Dez more than I can count but there's things he still has to work on if he wants to reach his full potential.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  19. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

29,206 Messages
    4,166 Likes Received
    Hey, birds of a feather flock together. Let them be BFF's...poor lonely mistreated, misunderstood souls. lol

20. Plankton

Plankton Well-Known Member

9,464 Messages
    12,216 Likes Received
    Barry Switzer had a great line in the locker room after the incident.

He yelled at Washington in the room, and said, "What were you going to do James? Line em all up and take their picture?"

Primetime42 and DallasEast like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.