Dez getting in fights misguided leadership? Another Dez thread **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Please don't start multiple threads with Dez as the topic in a disparaging manner to encourage clicks.

Disparaging? I am simply posting a few articles. Both of them from a local newspaper FYI. To encourage clicks? Why would I care about clicks?

This is now a HOT topic not only in Cowboy land, but national news as well. Its not my fault that people are getting negative in their responses. I happen to think its a problem and wanted to see if other people agreed. It appears that many on here don't, but some do.

What is your take?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So you would be happy if everyone acted like this or just Dez?

acted like what? with Passion for the game? I don't recall anyone having issues when Irvin was here and Dez action are no difference. As I mentioned and you have failed to respond when has Dez been suspended?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Disparaging? I am simply posting a few articles. Both of them from a local newspaper FYI. To encourage clicks? Why would I care about clicks?

This is now a HOT topic not only in Cowboy land, but national news as well. Its not my fault that people are getting negative in their responses. I happen to think its a problem and wanted to see if other people agreed. It appears that many on here don't, but some do.

What is your take?

you are both a joke and a troll.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Its well beyond ESPN. Local beat writers are questioning his leadership.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...ant-s-passion-become-an-issue-for-cowboys.ece

when does the media view matter? they are not part of this team. They question his leadership? I question their whole fricken profession. They are more interested in ratings than they are fact, they throw whatever they choose out there to grab attention.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...leadership-but-its-misguided-leadership.html/

Seems like a question many are posing now. The only thing that appears to be stupid is your dumb response to a simple question.

I guess you never stop crying do you? Poor guy.

none of us are crying if anyone it is you with this stupid thread.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
acted like what? with Passion for the game? I don't recall anyone having issues when Irvin was here and Dez action are no difference. As I mentioned and you have failed to respond when has Dez been suspended?

I have never seen Dez suspended for fighting. But I have seen him get into it in games. And defensive players seem to target him because they know they can get into it with him. I have also seen him disappear in games for entire halves. Not saying that is related.

We also saw a player punch out his QB and break his jaw, out 10 weeks recently.

Hey look, if you dont think its a big deal, no problem. Im not going to insult you for your opinion. I happen to think its bad leadership to run onto the field when your not practicing and supposedly hurt. Try not to bash me for my opinion. Which FYI.........it appears other people share.

I love Dez and I love his passion. But at some point I feel he needs to set a better example. NO issues after the one fight. But its multiple times now. How many times before you care?

Proximo

Reaction score

What is your take?

It's only a hot topic because it involves Dez Bryant, the Dallas Cowboys, and is easy for the media to sensationalize.

I couldn't care less about what some beat writer's OPINION on the matter is.

You are border line trolling at this point.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I have never seen Dez suspended for fighting. But I have seen him get into it in games. And defensive players seem to target him because they know they can get into it with him. I have also seen him disappear in games for entire halves. Not saying that is related.

Hey look, if you dont think its a big deal, no problem. Im not going to insult you for your opinion. I happen to think its bad leadership to run onto the field when your not practicing and supposedly hurt. Try not to bash me for my opinion. Which FYI.........it appears other people share.

I love Dez and I love his passion. But at some point I feel he needs to set a better example. NO issues after the one fight. But its multiple times now. How many times before you care?

If you played football, and got into a fight with another team....I don't think any of your teammates would have your back.

popp1234

Reaction score
It's always the Rowdys with these threads.

I think I speak for all the "Rowdys" on this board when I say you better watch your back!! Don't let the irremovable smile fool you!!

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I see a lot of players get into it in games, it is football not golf. We saw a QB? the fight according to the coach had nothing to do with football it took place in the locker room.
Funny thing is guys who have had altercation on this team understand the game and is not personal they get over it with no hard feelings yet some one in the media and you are offended by it? LOL
whatever

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
when does the media view matter? they are not part of this team. They question his leadership? I question their whole fricken profession. They are more interested in ratings than they are fact, they throw whatever they choose out there to grab attention.

Some probably do to get attention. Others give their honest opinion. You love EVERYTHING Cowboys and lash out at anyone that doesnt drink the cool aid on EVERY topic. I asked a simple question and stated that I love Dez, but dont like the fighting.

At least I dont cry like a baby when someone doesnt agree with me. You are more then obliged to your opinion whether I agree with it or not. Quite frankly I know your answer to everything already before you speak.

You love EVERYTHING and support EVERYTHING. Got it!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What is your take?

My take is to not fall for it and tell you to please do not start new threads where there are existing threads talking about the topic at hand and you know there is already a thread because you started the other thread so as I stated before...

Please don't start multiple threads with Dez as the topic in a disparaging manner to encourage clicks.

If you continue to do so...I will show you my take while
you sit on the sidelines.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Some probably do to get attention. Others give their honest opinion. You love EVERYTHING Cowboys and lash out at anyone that doesnt drink the cool aid on EVERY topic. I asked a simple question and stated that I love Dez, but dont like the fighting.

At least I dont cry like a baby when someone doesnt agree with me. You are more then obliged to your opinion whether I agree with it or not. Quite frankly I know your answer to everything already before you speak.

You love EVERYTHING and support EVERYTHING. Got it!!!!

It has nothing to do with the Cowboys, it happens in High School, it happens in college and it happens in the Pros. During camp fights break out always have always will.

Look you can accuse me of crying if you choose I'm not the one posting stupid things like Oh Dez got into a fight and he is going to cost his team. When the fact is you can't point to a single situation where the league has suspended him or even fined him for getting into an altercation.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's only a hot topic because it involves Dez Bryant, the Dallas Cowboys, and is easy for the media to sensationalize.

I couldn't care less about what some beat writer's OPINION on the matter is.

You are border line trolling at this point.

Nah, im just stating my opinion that I dont like the fighting. Love Dez, dont like the fighting. If that makes you cry, thats not my problem.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My take is to not fall for it and tell you to please do not start new threads where there are existing threads talking about the topic at hand and you know there is already a thread because you started the other thread so as I stated before...

I

Wont start multiple threads again. Ill just put the articles in the same thread.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the Cowboys, it happens in High School, it happens in college and it happens in the Pros. During camp fights break out always have always will.

Look you can accuse me of crying if you choose I'm not the one posting stupid things like Oh Dez got into a fight and he is going to cost his team. When the fact is you can't point to a single situation where the league has suspended him or even fined him for getting into an altercation.

Well what is worse going around calling a guy stupid for his opinion or stating that you dont think the fighting is good leadership?

You are going to have to get over the fact that I dont agree with everything Cowboy like you do.

You seem to have the same emotional immaturity that Dez does. If you dont like the topic, then just walk away. Which you can never seem to do. I am entitled to my opinion.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well what is worse going around calling a guy stupid for his opinion or stating that you dont think the fighting is good leadership?

You are going to have to get over the fact that I dont agree with everything Cowboy like you do.

You seem to have the same emotional immaturity that Dez does. If you dont like the topic, then just walk away. Which you can never seem to do. I am entitled to my opinion.

I said the opinion was stupid not the poster. You may want to look at yourself, you have continued on with the thread on Garrett now will do the same here.

Proximo

Reaction score
Nah, im just stating my opinion that I dont like the fighting. Love Dez, dont like the fighting. If that makes you cry, thats not my problem.

Your opinion certainly won't make me cry bro. But you are definitely trolling at this point. You've done nothing but repeat the same jibberish over and over through 9 pages. You even tried to parlay the topic into a brand new thread, which was thankfully merged.

Hopefully this dead horse gets whisked away to the "rant" zone in the near future.

You repeating the same thing over and over is not intelligent discussion.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone acts like this is new. There have always been fights in practice, training camp, etc. The difference is that we live in a video saturated world now where everyone has a video camera (phone) at the ready. Many years ago, you had no video of practices at all and the reporters who might have been there knew not to bite the hand that fed them by reporting on it or else they would lose access to the team and many of them had their livelihood dependent on that access so they never reported it.

As far as I'm concerned, none of the fights from any players bother me unless 1) a player gets hurt or 2) a player gets suspended from real games. I don't care about fines as it means little to most players who make more than enough to cover them.

Status
Not open for further replies.