Do you want the Cowboys to sign Dak Prescott to another long term deal?

Do you want the Cowboys to sign Dak Prescott to another long term deal?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have a no found respect for Dak
I have a lot of respect for Dak ....... he is a tough kid ........ from a loving family ........ he usually says the right thing ....... he is smart and has had great success in the regular season, a top 5 QB ......... I have just seen him fall apart in the playoffs to many times that I do not think he can get it done. I am ready to try something else ....... that hopefully leads to deeper rewards.

With Jerry in charge ...... I doubt it happens

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please Jerry sign him and give him 100 million a year for 10 years.
Put us out of our misery once and for all!!!!

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Dak is one of the best qbs in the league. Of course we should sign him. 3year deal is the sweet spot.

Coy

Reaction score
Let him play it out, he's going into his 9th season as a starter and struggles against good teams and in the in the postseason, if he has success in January/February then resign him, it will obviously cost more but Jerry can do it, if not, just let him go and start from scratch.

Coy

Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for Dak ....... he is a tough kid ........ from a loving family ........ he usually says the right thing ....... he is smart and has had great success in the regular season, a top 5 QB ......... I have just seen him fall apart in the playoffs to many times that I do not think he can get it done. I am ready to try something else ....... that hopefully leads to deeper rewards.

With Jerry in charge ...... I doubt it happens
THIS, exactly THIS.

plymkr

Reaction score
I voted No. let’s start the rebuild now with only 40 million on the cap credit card. Resigning Dak will just add to the bill and when he does leave us it could be double that making a rebuild harder. Let’s just bite the bullet and get it over with.

vlad

Reaction score
Just no way I see Jerry going into the unknown as others put it - plus he'd probably just start Lance and blame some nonsense when he gets overwhelmed.

Romo and Dak were straight dumb luck miracles....that could easily be Chutch and Connor Cook or that dude Denver drafted Jerry was salty about that ended up out the league in like 2 years.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Its time we see one of these players go to another team and see what happens..i think it well shed much needed light on this FO....I know most here "know" Jones is the problem but if Dak leaves and succeeds there is no way the media doesnt tear Jerry up. Jerry's pride is the only hope we have left...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Shoulda traded him when you had the chance. Deshaun Watson trade completely transformed Texans roster
The only nightmare i have is that your team figures out a way to get into the bidding war for him...logistically it shouldn't be a worry which means he wil be in an Eagles uni next season.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The only nightmare i have is that your team figures out a way to get into the bidding war for him...logistically it shouldn't be a worry which means he wil be in an Eagles uni next season.
Of Howie gets in on Dak it’ll be because we found someone to give us 3 1’s for Jalen and we play the whole record back again

pitt33

Reaction score
Absolutely not.

He’s more than had his chance in Dallas to help advance this team.

He’s failed to deliver three years in a row.

Let some other team take him.

Just be done with it and look to the future.