Don’t fold too quick FO

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's amazing how fans will bend over backwards to support billionaires while trashing players, because they just want to see their favorite uniforms win and don't give a hoot about the guys wearing them. :rolleyes:
Likewise,is that illuminated blizzard of blantant ME FIRST selfishness that the other half of those fan's "of equal and/or lesser valued playing Chips of Concern, bleat in unison to the braying of the wounded cow of percieved diminished cash flow player ,,,if the S.O.B. ain't " happy" with the current pay scale offered in the field of their chosen career path, then they ought to take their superior sense of self worth,along with the strong winds from the bleating support of their fan base populous ,,,and seek employment within the legislative branches of gubermint ,thusly securing the position that their self perceived intellect of value, allows them to write their own pie in the sky meal ticket,,, SHEESE!,,,yer damn straight I've Zero empathy for millionaires ,throwing a tizzy fit over money:rolleyes:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm sensing that Zeke wants out , and its not even about the money .
Where would he go?
L.A. is loaded with RBs. N.Y. has Saquan.
Belichick would not put up with him.
Chicago might be a destination.
Does he want to go to a smaller market?
I doubt it, and I doubt the whole premise of him wanting out.

Still, you're a good lad.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's amazing how fans will bend over backwards to support billionaires while trashing players, because they just want to see their favorite uniforms win and don't give a hoot about the guys wearing them. :rolleyes:

I root for the team.

I would prefer the players to be treated like Roman Gladiators. Be given the option of playing or death. Fumbles and dumb stuff should result in 20 lashes with a Bullwhip.

They should live and eat at team headquarters. They don't need paychecks.

During the off-season they should continue to live at team headquarters where they just workout, eat and sleep.

Teams Doctors should pump them full of the best possible steroids. As a fan I deserve to see guys running a 3.9 forty and benching 1000 pounds.

If it helps I don't care about the owners either.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If “folding” means getting all three of these players signed, then I’m all for it. I want everybody back. Dak, Zeke, Cooper, Byron Jones and I want Jaylon up next.

The cap is a mirage, this should be possible.

But I won’t lie, the Zeke thing is annoying me too. The team has been unusually loyal to him. They’ve already told him they want to get a deal done. Holding out does not win him anything - if anything, he risks one of the rookies showing something and making him expendable.

Lmao! The only way the RBs behind him makes him look expendable is if Zeke had a leg amputated. The drop off behind him is severe. Zeke and his agent knows this. Our offense will look like pure junk if he's not in there and it's only this team's fault. We designed an offense that relies on an outdated formula that needs a elite bell cow. The spares behind him if they have to play will actually help Zeke because it will show how inept this team is without him.

Unusually loyal? How? He's under a rookie contract. Are you saying they are loyal because they didn't cut him? This makes zero sense. Dallas hasn't did anything at all to show their loyalty.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
hey guys, to be real honest..i don't think any NFL owner is what I would say "likable" by us fans and such...Stevie and JJ are arse clowns half the time and fairly out of touch on some things. THAT SAID, they may be the best of the worst..with New England being the exception. Not a fan of Booger and Daddy...but I am a fan of honoring your word and your signature on a document. That's where Zeke loses cred. That said, its just posturing.It will all work out.

Not one word is said when an owner cuts a player while under contract. Not one word is said when an owner asks a player to take less money while still under contract. It is actually celebrated as a business decision. But all hell breaks loose when a player turns the tables and does the same concept in his advantage. Fans have no concept of reality. They root for these out of touch billionaire owners who pocket hundreds of millions each every year.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Well, I dont make mistakes! But I am not human. @Melonfeud can vouch for that. Every day he feeds me ammonium mixed with granola to keep me in good stead!
Oz, you are a good lad.
Baaawwwahhhhaaaaa :lmao:LMAO,,,BIG-TIME:lmao:

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha:lmao2:

*yes, it's true ,,,er,,,although it was an abject lesson in the stoic art of perseverance in weaning ol'robo-GIMME' off of his formerly accustomed suppository mode of oldo_O

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Baaawwwahhhhaaaaa :lmao:LMAO,,,BIG-TIME:lmao:

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha:lmao2:

*yes, it's true ,,,er,,,although it was an abject lesson in the stoic art of perseverance in weaning ol'robo-GIMME' off of his formerly accustomed suppository mode of oldo_O
You promised bloke. You promised .... you'd never reveal that. Now @xwalker will demand one!
Do you know how bleeding needy he can be at 3 a.m.? A horrible thing. A quite horrible thing! I pray others painted faces like the Rowdy Boys won't join him! For sooth! Give us strength.

Uh, hey, melon, you never returned Mum's Tupperware jello mound . . .

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I root for the team.

I would prefer the players to be treated like Roman Gladiators. Be given the option of playing or death. Fumbles and dumb stuff should result in 20 lashes with a Bullwhip.

They should live and eat at team headquarters. They don't need paychecks.

During the off-season they should continue to live at team headquarters where they just workout, eat and sleep.

Teams Doctors should pump them full of the best possible steroids. As a fan I deserve to see guys running a 3.9 forty and benching 1000 pounds.

If it helps I don't care about the owners either.
:clap:BRAVO:clap:
:clap:BRAVO:clap:

I'm most envious of this sound tactical wisdom in/of you're envisioned future footballish franchise doctrine,,, as it gave me that warm&fuzzy feeling in the Feudian nether region:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You promised bloke. You promised .... you'd never reveal that. Now @xwalker will demand one!
Do you know how bleeding needy he can be at 3 a.m.? A horrible thing. A quite horrible thing! I pray others painted faces like the Rowdy Boys won't join him! For sooth! Give us strength.

Uh, hey, melon, you never returned Mum's Tupperware jello mound . . .
:lmao:* bro, please stop, yer' killing/slaying me over here in an overdose of hilarious mirthfulness,,,as I really was trying to maintain a "foul mood" thru out this entire weekend :lmao2:

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Lol. After his contract this year he will have made 104 million dollars in his career. If it’s me there is no way I am not putting a few million here and there in the 401k. A 200% match is crazy free money. If you made 100 million and only stuck 5 million in there then it’s 15 million just setting there waiting.

The IRS limits annual 401k contributions to $19k per year currently, plus any match. A person can't simply put in a few million here and there. The question is what is he doing with the rest.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree that the FO would be foolish to panic and allow the players and their agents to render an overly generous decision.

The most advantageous contracts are usually most successfully negotiated when the results are agreeable and beneficial to both sides.

I'd like to see the Cowboys just act like everything was normal. Don't call him, don't pay any attention. Just start piling up the fines for not showing up. At some point, he'll have to come sneaking back into camp.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I don't give one single crap about any of these players. They are spare parts. My loyalty is to the logo.
Risen&I,,,in the truest sense of FANDOM'S FUNCTION,,, ride fer' the brand,,,YEE-HAW:starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Cowboys just act like everything was normal. Don't call him, don't pay any attention. Just start piling up the fines for not showing up. At some point, he'll have to come sneaking back into camp.
Damn Right He will, looking even more stupider than evero_O

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The majority of fans are only interested in what the players make as to how it pertains to the salary cap. Pretty much no one cares what these guys make.

I keep seeing posters complaining about people who are on the side of the owners. I would say offhand that it's not about picking a side for most of us, rather it's about fielding a super bowl team.

Exactly right KSK. Some guys act like they never heard of a salary cap. They've forgotten that it hasn't been all that long ago that the Cowboys were strapped down by salary cap hell. It wasn't a good place to be, and I don't want to see us go back there again.