Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
The guy is an absolute menace on the field and without question the best WR there is playing.

I think its definitely questionable about him being the best WR...there's other guys I'd take before him right now, especially considering all the side show turd stuff and his age

David

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Hey, Parcells said Al Davis is his mentor and he also said he'll have to address the WR position at some point. And with the Henson hype train coming to a screeching halt, Jerry needs someone to sell som officially licensed jerseys.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
ravidubey said:
Philly's management would be publicly lynched if they allowed TO to go to Dallas. The guy is an absolute menace on the field and without question the best WR there is playing.

Yeah, that would rank right up there with the 49ers gaffe of trading Charles Haley to us.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
TO is "the man"?

TO's claim to 'man'hood unfortunately resides solely in his possession of the Y chromosome.

That is where any resemblance begins, and ends.

Your diagnosis from a month or so ago is correct, IMO.

Owens is mentally ill.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
I will say one thing....Props to Iggles front office and Reid for not giving into this crap! TO is the biggest cnacer to the NFL in years.....period. I hate spoiled freak'in greedy babies.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I thought we deleted baseless and mindless made-up trade rumors?

Especially ones which speculate things that will result in me shooting myself.
The only more frustrating rumor that would make me kill myself sooner would be a story about the Cowboys bringing Quincy back.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
:lmao2:

Yes, Im capable, PTIs was more of a "what if" while ESPN made it sound like "fact' which I refuse to believe.
Hey HH, I give you big PROPS for being the one to announce it in the first place. :)

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
TO is "the man"?

TO's claim to 'man'hood unfortunately resides solely in his possession of the Y chromosome.

That is where any resemblance begins, and ends.

Does it really begin there...he sure like those tights of his, thus the real reason he left. :)

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
Hypothetically, what if we did trade for T.O. without all the jokes, would we receive him or push him out of town?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
TobiasEagle77 said:
Sounds good to me!

Yeah but at this point, be honest now, a warm cup of piss in a chilled glass is going to sound good in comparison to taking Owens back yeah?

The guy is a jerk no matter how you slice it up but the Eagles are in a tough spot at WR without TO.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
cobra said:
I thought we deleted baseless and mindless made-up trade rumors?

Especially ones which speculate things that will result in me shooting myself.
The only more frustrating rumor that would make me kill myself sooner would be a story about the Cowboys bringing Quincy back.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

I dont mind, it baseless for them to say something like this. Philly has no reason to do this.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Per KFFL:

T.O. Suspended

Howard Eskin, of 610WIP Sports Radio, in Philadelphia, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens has been suspended by the team for one week of practices after an incident with head coach Andy Reid.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
As long as they have J. Johnson coaching the D......they will be difficult to beat.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Per KFFL:

T.O. Suspended

Howard Eskin, of 610WIP Sports Radio, in Philadelphia, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens has been suspended by the team for one week of practices after an incident with head coach Andy Reid.

Sounds to me he got exactly what he wanted.