Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
StarMan said:
I'm watching PTI and they were simply speculating where T.O. could end up if the Eagirls traded him. Dallas was mentioned as a "far fetched scenario" but they thought Parcells would be one of the few guys who could handle Owens.

Correct, ESPN Radio also said that "Eagles sources" HAVE SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON A POSSIBLE DEAL, ONE OF THE TEAMS THEY MENTIONED WAS dALLAS.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
If he was a totally UFA, I'd think about it, but no way they fork over draft picks and lots of cash. And no way Philly trades him within the division. He'll either play for Philly or some team in the AFC (KC, Jags, etc.)

Roughneck

Reaction score
doomsday_II said:
With an upgraded nfc east and nfc in general, I believe there unadultered beating of the nfc conference is over. They are still contenders with McNabb, Westbrook, and J. Johnson's defensive schemes, but its going to be a heck of a lot harder for them. As far as this year I think they might take a step back, but have many pieces in place where a free agent or two and a solid draft puts them right back in the mix.
......and don't you know that there are some teams in the NFC, in particular one who wears a giant Star on their helmets, that are absolutely chomping at the bit to hand out some payback to Philthy for the last few years.

:grrr:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I live locally - it's a bit worse than noted by Fox. There was actually a heated exchange, with T.O calling Reid several names (profanity laced).. He was suspended by the Eagles for 7 days.

You guys should see the video of him moving his bench press out in his front lawn, shooting baskets with his so called groin injury, and lifting weights right on his front lawn for the media to see (he actually took and answered questions while doing reps)

joseephuss

Reaction score
I guess anything is possible. I don't know if I am for it now, but if it does come about, I then say "Welcome T.O., score a bunch of TDs for Dallas and then you can dance on the star." :D

StarMan2112

Reaction score
I hate the Eagirls, but I have to admit they're not stupid enough to trade Owens to us.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I will take Juke's life if this is true...

I think it is safe for me to assume you do not consult juke with these little ideas you get from time to time. :)

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Kendo said:
Pretty sure that they didn't imply Cowboys were working on getting T.O. I think that they were speculating as to who possible suitors would be if he were to be traded, and who could possibly keep T.O. in check. They brought up Daniel Snyder because he always wants any big name free agent, and then they said maybe someone like Parcells could handle him. Don't worry, I do not think Jerry or Bill are that stupid...

Dead on my friend, dallas is not negotiating any trade for T.O.

Mash

Reaction score
What did the Eagles trade for him.....a 4th?......hey....I would give them a 5th.

Then make TO a tackling dummy on the 50 yard line......DL first......

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Dear God,

Please endow your loving servant Roy Williams with the strength and speed to break TO's other leg this season.

Thy will be done. Amen.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/avatars/fr_tb.gif Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus...

Bless you my son...

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
I would have to say this though, as much as I hate TO for what he did to our star, BP would not take on someone he couldn't handle. So if he took him on, we would have nothing to worry about.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
Mash said:
What did the Eagles trade for him.....a 4th?......hey....I would give them a 5th.

Then make TO a tackling dummy on the 50 yard line......DL first......
:lmao2:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
HH, are you capable of distinguishing between a discussion about which NFL head coaches could possibly handle that nutcase (a highly hypothetical one), and a report on which teams might actually be interested in pursuing said nutcase (still hypothetical, but implying future action)?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
jobberone said:
I think it is safe for me to assume you do not consult juke with these little ideas you get from time to time. :)

Trust me... if it came true... I would have to race to beat Juke from offing himself... ;)