Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
I will say one thing....Props to Iggles front office and Reid for not giving into this crap! TO is the biggest cnacer to the NFL in years.....period. I hate spoiled freak'in greedy babies.

I hate them, too. Unless they are on a team I hate, of course.

And he happens to be on one of those teams.

In other words, I love greedy babies as long as they are on a rival's roster. :laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
There is at present 7 out of the first nine threads devoted to him.

That must be some sort of record. How about a merged thread or even a sticky mods?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Chief said:
You're diagnosis from a month or so ago is correct, IMO.

Owens is mentally ill.
Chief, he said he would attend camp so that he would not give the Eagles an opportunity to fine him (ie, rob him of even more money).

But there was NO way he had the self-discipline to get thru four weeks.

Someone like this guy controlling his resentment for an entire month? Please.

My only question is how much of this is the inevitable implosion, and how much "back-stage orchestrated".

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that one WR who, coming off a Super Bowl season, butted heads with his HC and alienated his teammates to the point that he was suspended for the entire year in midseason?

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
cobra said:
I thought we deleted baseless and mindless made-up trade rumors?

Especially ones which speculate things that will result in me shooting myself.
The only more frustrating rumor that would make me kill myself sooner would be a story about the Cowboys bringing Quincy back.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

T.O.'s destiny is to be a star...that's why he danced on the Cowboy star! He will be a Cowboy in a week or so...and as far as Quincy goes, well, let's just put it this way...Quincy is one of the "greats"! Henson will be released in a week or so, to clear a roster spot to bring back...yes...Quincy Carter!

Carter to T.O. - Touchdown...that's our plan for the SuperBowl this year!

Carter to T.O. - the duo of the Century! One "great" throwing to another "great"! Aikman to Irvin...relived...what a great day!!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Waffle said:
Sounds to me he got exactly what he wanted.

Yep but they can fine him for conduct detrimental to the team and still take a big chunk of his money from him. He may be like Terry Glen in NE or Key in Tampa but where suspend with out pay and I bet TO gets the same treatment before the season is over.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
T.O.'s destiny is to be a star...that's why he danced on the Cowboy star! He will be a Cowboy in a week or so...and as far as Quincy goes, well, let's just put it this way...Quincy is one of the "greats"! Henson will be released in a week or so, to clear a roster spot to bring back...yes...Quincy Carter!

Carter to T.O. - Touchdown...that's our plan for the SuperBowl this year!

Carter to T.O. - the duo of the Century! One "great" throwing to another "great"! Aikman to Irvin...relived...what a gr eat day!!
:shootfoot

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Whatever happened to that one WR who, coming off a Super Bowl season, butted heads with his HC and alienated his teammates to the point that he was suspended for the entire year in midseason?

He ended up signing with the greatest football franchise and ended up having a pretty decent season in 2004... :cool:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Oh yeah, him.

Whatever happened to that one WR who played for the Patriots who was suspended by Belichick for an entire season because of personal problems, substance abuse issues and refused to workout?

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I just heard that on ESPN Radio and PTI, there were talks in motion about TO coming to Dallas. Please tell me that this isn't true. I don't think there would be any way in hell the Iggles would trade TO to a division rival.

NM...just saw the other thread.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
He's a smart guy, I'll give him that. For him to be dominating the news and our Cowboy thread, he's good.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
woa.............nellie.......................I see an NFC East Title at the end of this tunnel!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
T.O reports he doesnt plan to goto Camp.
Eagles counter by saying they will place him on that list and suspend his pay for the season.
T.O Reports and gets a mysterious injury.
Eagles fans counter by booing him.
T.O gets in a fight with a coach
Eagles counter by suspending him a week.

If his goal was to not do anything at TC he has accomplished that,

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Oh my gosh,,,is anyone watching Total Access..the 'interview' outside TO's house?

Tell me that man is "normal".