Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
HH, are you capable of distinguishing between a discussion about which NFL head coaches could possibly handle that nutcase (a highly hypothetical one), and a report on which teams might actually be interested in pursuing said nutcase (still hypothetical, but implying future action)?

Perhaps I shouldnt have included PTI, ESPN radio however (and yes, they have been known to make stuff up) said Eagles sources said they were working on a deal for TO, and they mentioned 3 teams that the sources had mentioned: Baltimore, Dallas, and Tennessee

lspain1

Reaction score
T.O has been an off-season distraction. He MAY be a distraction on the field in the coming season.

But make no mistake, last year he made McNabb a better QB and the Eagles a better team. I'll feel better if T.O. is off the field.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Correct, ESPN Radio also said that "Eagles sources" HAVE SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON A POSSIBLE DEAL, ONE OF THE TEAMS THEY MENTIONED WAS dALLAS.
Translation...The Eagles now see the value of having TO on the opposing team so they called Dallas to try and unload him.

To which Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells (after fits of hysterical laughter) replied "No" and hung up the phone. Later they thought of several clever retorts that they should have used but at the time they were still laughing too hard to think of them.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
HH, are you capable of distinguishing between a discussion about which NFL head coaches could possibly handle that nutcase (a highly hypothetical one), and a report on which teams might actually be interested in pursuing said nutcase (still hypothetical, but implying future action)?

I think not. This is being completely overblown.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
T.O. is the man! :bow:

Thanks to him, the Eagle's starting receivers are Reggie Brown, a rookie, and Greg Lewis! :lmao2:

So let's give a big cheer for "the man" and hope he continues his great work. :suxiggle:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Perhaps I shouldnt have included PTI, ESPN radio however (and yes, they have been known to make stuff up) said Eagles sources said they were working on a deal for TO, and they mentioned 3 teams that the sources had mentioned: Baltimore, Dallas, and Tennessee
Just answer YES or NO.

I want to know right now if I am going to take Nors's window route, or go straight for the razor blade.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
......and don't you know that there are some teams in the NFC, in particular one who wears a giant Star on their helmets, that are absolutely chomping at the bit to hand out some payback to Philthy for the last few years.

:grrr:

That a boy! That's what I want to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some good ole' fashion...gonna kick your arse....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Just answer YES or NO.

I want to know right now if I am going to take Nors's window route, or go straight for the razor blade.

:lmao2:

Yes, Im capable, PTIs was more of a "what if" while ESPN made it sound like "fact' which I refuse to believe.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
smashmouth said:
Nothing was said on sportscenter about trades.

Good, and they say stuff on the radio because if it isnt true, no one cares. If its on TV and it doesnt come true, they get blasted. Idiots....

ravidubey

Reaction score
Philly's management would be publicly lynched if they allowed TO to go to Dallas. The guy is an absolute menace on the field and without question the best WR there is playing.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Translation...The Eagles now see the value of having TO on the opposing team so they called Dallas to try and unload him.

To which Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells (after fits of hysterical laughter) replied "No" and hung up the phone. Later they thought of several clever retorts that they should have used but at the time they were still laughing too hard to think of them.

Post of the day!!!!!!!!!!

This is funny as he11...trust me TO will not come to big D....No freak'in way! I'm not biting at all...not even a nibble! Funny though...

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
Philly's management would be publicly lynched if they allowed TO to go to Dallas. The guy is an absolute menace on the field and without question the best WR there is playing.

I don't know. Placing a malcontent on your division rival's team may not be such a hard pill for the Eagle fans to swallow.

It would only be a matter of time before he pulled one of his stunts here.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
TO is "the man"?

TO's claim to 'man'hood unfortunately resides solely in his possession of the Y chromosome.

That is where any resemblance begins, and ends.