Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Yeah yo'ure a gloater! But that's alright, I'm glad everyone is having such a great time with this. You couldn't possibly know the pain attached to this. But somehow, I believe this incident isn't connected with the "New COntract" initiative.

This hurts guys. I'll check back during better times. Have fun!

:laugh2:

Typical Eagles fan.

Talks tough when things are going good.

Runs off and hides when things are going bad.

Reaction score
I think LaTuna will get a kick out of this...

2.TO wants to play for the Jets. He wants NY, and Rosenhaus thinks they are big spenders and want to make a move to catch New England. TO would hate rag armed Pennington, but has NAMED Pennington this off season as a "QB he'd love to play for." If there is a trade of TO, and it ends up being the Jets-you heard it here first. Plus, Herm Edwards has a good relationship with the "new" NFL player (translation: Herm's team is run by the inmates and TO knows this)

PhillyPhreak54, post #344

http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=15974.340

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Dale said:
Say what you want about the Eagles but they have a great front office. I really like the fact they are taking this stand against Terrell Owens. It's nice to see a team not get pushed around by a star player.

I don't hear from you much Dale, but I appreciate what you said. This isn't Eagle fans greatest moment -- and we've had our share of not so good moments. But Karma has a way of making its rounds ...

bags

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Yeah yo'ure a gloater! But that's alright, I'm glad everyone is having such a great time with this. You couldn't possibly know the pain attached to this. But somehow, I believe this incident isn't connected with the "New COntract" initiative.

This hurts guys. I'll check back during better times. Have fun!

I was in the stands for irvin's last game...that hurt. Being in a sea of iggles fans cheering when he coulda been paralyzed...definately a great time.

That said i can't all eagle's fans for what seemingly every eagles fan in the stadium did that day...so my apologies to you, but hey...T.O. is a crazy person, and the eagles knew that when they signed him.

CowboysRule!

Reaction score
Couldn't happen to a better team. I hope T.O. makes camp hellish for them until they are forced to trade him. Way to go, T.O. Schaudenfraude is great stuff.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
They showed a short interview from TO. He basically took another shot at Mcnabb by saying, "If he doesn't wanna step and be a man about it, I can tell the world what really happened.", in reference to the Superbowl. This is great stuff.
He wasn't talking about McNabb, he was talking about Reid.

What's crazy is that this is only the beginning. Reid has too big of an ego to cut him, and T.O. isn't going to go quietly. I'd expect distractions like this every week. Imagine what will happen the first time McNabb throws one of his patented "wormballs" toward T.O.. every loss is going to be followed by this sort of thing.

I live locally and the coverage was unreal. They broke into television to show shots of T.O. on his lawn. There were press all over his lawn while he did sit ups in his drive way.

If you're an Eagles fan, you don't know what to do. If you cut T.O. lose, or render him inactive for the year, your starting wide receivers are Greg Lewis and Billy McMullen (Reid said on the morning radio show that the rook WR isn't ready to be more than a #3, too much to learn).

Hate to count the chickens before they're hatched, but the Eagles are about to take a major step backward this season.

As a side note, anyone looking for some entertainment tonight should tune into http://www.610wip.com/ .. it's a blast.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Interesting. He was asked to leave? If this is correct, I think it means that TO gets his money.

The way I read this, Owens was asked to leave the meeting, then got pissed off and packed up his stuff and left camp...

IOW, he was NOT asked to leave camp, that was all on him...

CowboysRule!

Reaction score
silverbear said:
The way I read this, Owens was asked to leave the meeting, then got pissed off and packed up his stuff and left camp...

IOW, he was NOT asked to leave camp, that was all on him...
The Eagles just released a statement saying that they had suspended T.O. for a week.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
what great news.... He is "expected" to return to camp in a week.... I think the Eagles will try to trade him which would be great...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
TobiasEagle77 said:
If either of those rumors are correct, he'll be back -- that's fantastic news. I was watching a show on ESPN2 called "Quite Frankly." None of that came out -- his agent was tight-lipped. But I did get a sense that it had nothing directly to do with the contract negotiations.

Thanks TE-77:cool:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I live locally and the coverage was unreal. They broke into television to show shots of T.O. on his lawn. There were press all over his lawn while he did sit ups in his drive way.

Wow, yeah. They showed some of the circus on NFL tv..helicopters circling overhead, more lights than the aurora borealis, hordes of reporters descending on his house, rushing to him as he played a game of hoops...he was belligerant at first, and then he did what comes natural to him.

He took his shirt off.

And proceeded to lift dumbells and do sit ups in the midst of a crowd of photographers and writers; an insane display of narcissim and exhibitionism..."bizarre" is what Rich Eisen called it.

Flexing, and strutting, and swaggering, sweating and grinning, posturing and posing bare torsoed in front of all those mediots.

"Bizarre" was an understatement.

He is whacked.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
250-something post thread about the biggest punk cancer in football, and he doesnt even play for our team

:rolleyes:

David

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Yeah but at this point, be honest now, a warm cup of piss in a chilled glass is going to sound good QUOTE]

I really hope that's an analogy and not experience talking!?!:eek: :confused: Let's just keep it straight insults and not resort to beverages a la puke!

ghst187

Reaction score
not on the TO debacle, but throw in the Madden 06 EA game cover jinx on McNabb....McNabb won't last 4 games. They'll be in dire straights and by game 6 filthy citizens will be calling for Reid's head.

Ok, i'm getting a little ahead of myself....

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
If the Fecals don't cut TO, he'll be on the field for games to cause more drama, you can bet on that. This is his stage and I think he thrives on this type of thing. The cancer is in full swing.

Somehow telling the eagles "I TOLD YA SO" just doesn't seem to cut it! :lmao:

StateCollegeCowboy

aka BostonCowboy
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
250-something post thread about the biggest punk cancer in football, and he doesnt even play for our team

:rolleyes:

David

He might be the biggest jerk in the league, but you got to hand it to him... When it comes to getting attention, there is noone better in the league. He knows how to put on a show.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
Yes, but that may be exactly what TO wanted, because now they can't fine him for being out of camp and he may force their hand for a trade.

This is gonna be fun to watch!!

They can fine him and take money from him for conduct detrimental to the team. It has been done twice the last few years and has held up see two current Cowboys Key and Glen that lost money under this clause

Lifer

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Really i mean 10 million dollars? i could for the rest of my lifetime with that.

The price for a gallon of gasoline (premium) in real dollars is skyrocketing.

If I know T.O., I'm sure he was an economics major and is forecasting an even greater spike in in the demand for light sweet crude.

T.O. is keeping it real. Real dumb. <---Chris Rock

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
I'm glad that it's happening to the eagles but it won't be funny UNTIL the Cowboys can shut him down.

Yeah, we're laughing now but when he's beating Cowboys az, standing on our star and skating in the endzone we'll always be looking at next years FA CB's.

in the mean time :)