Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
this is really good stuff.

oh, how i love it.

the iggles got what they deserved. and it gets funnier daily.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Here's a comment from Rotoworld...wow!

"The Eagles expect Terrell Owens to return to the team on August 17th.
He's suspended for one week. Owens staged a lengthy and bizarre media session outside his house Wednesday, choosing to lift weights and do crunches shirtless on pavement while repeatedly saying ''No Comment.'' The term 'cry for help' comes to mind."

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
This scenario couldn't possibly be any sweeter for the Cowboys and 49ers fans. T.O. was a cancer in San Fran and he has now become one in Philly. This is a bad joke that's been told one too many times.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
this jerkoff is trying to get out of the nfc while the getting is good. he knows there is not a chance in hell the eagles will even contend for the playoffs this year.

sacase

Reaction score
Wow, I was playing when I was being devil's advocate.....

Me and my big mouth.

This will be interesting to say the least.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Here's a comment from Rotoworld...wow!

"The Eagles expect Terrell Owens to return to the team on August 17th.
He's suspended for one week. Owens staged a lengthy and bizarre media session outside his house Wednesday, choosing to lift weights and do crunches shirtless on pavement while repeatedly saying ''No Comment.'' The term 'cry for help' comes to mind."

wow, has anyone else seen this clip?

how anyone can watch that and proclaim love for the guy....you're just an idiot.

he is ridiculous. but don't think he's not loving all the attention, as usual.

(yawns)

tnbk

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
db_beavis_cornholio1.jpg

I am the great T.Olio ....I need money for my bunghole
If you do not give me money
I will leave camp...
Are you threatening me??!!
lmao....INCREDIBLE>

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Waffle said:
He basically said T.O. was really no different than Irvin or Keyshawn, and he even compared him to Emmitt on his original threat of holding out of Eagles camp.

He says the ONLY reason we all hate T.O. is because of the "Star" incident. He basically concluded that we are all a bunch of hypocrites and if T.O. were a Cowboy, we'd all love him. :rolleyes:

you are absolutely wrong!!!!!

Hoov

Reaction score
Rosenhaus already has a rep, but the way TO is behaving, i bet even Drew is starting to wish he wasnt involved in this

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
I wonder if the Ravens are looking for a 3rd receiver... You know they now have D. Mason and the promising young rookie WR from OK Clayton... TO would be a great nickel WR...

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Really i mean 10 million dollars? i could for the rest of my lifetime with that.

What could you the rest of your lifetime with that?? Spit it out already!! :D

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
This was the orchestrated plan from the beginning,fake an injury to avoid training camp.Complain about money the same way last year till its granted after agreeing to a contract.

Contract= binding agreement.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
i hope he calls mcnabb gay like he did garcia...

and then gets his *** kicked

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Reid is probably one of the more "player's coaches" out there....to get into an arguement to this degree with Reid.....TO has really lost his senses....as if he had any in the first place.

jbsg02

Reaction score
If he really wants to get paid he needs to shut up and play football. If he was a good locker room guy then he could make loads more cause no one would be scared to sign him.

The eagles have NO WR depth and McNabb is gonna have to do wonders to make their offense suceed.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Remember when AJM said TO is not a cancer. ha haha ha. He did not believe any of us. He thought everything was gonna be ok and it was just a big act. Hmmmmm....looks like we were right.

Thank God the Cowboys never had any interest in TO. What a waste TO is. Great talent and dumber then a rock. I do hope to see TO play again. I really wanna see Roy Williams have a chance at layin out a huge hit on him.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Wow. I just read all 19 pages.

And I gotta say....this must be my birthday....:D

Skeptic

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Wow, yeah. They showed some of the circus on NFL tv..helicopters circling overhead, more lights than the aurora borealis, hordes of reporters descending on his house, rushing to him as he played a game of hoops...he was belligerant at first, and then he did what comes natural to him.

He took his shirt off.

And proceeded to lift dumbells and do sit ups in the midst of a crowd of photographers and writers; an insane display of narcissim and exhibitionism..."bizarre" is what Rich Eisen called it.

Flexing, and strutting, and swaggering, sweating and grinning, posturing and posing bare torsoed in front of all those mediots.

"Bizarre" was an understatement.

He is whacked.

To be honest, watching that with a friend of mine this afternoon, I realized that my initial reaction of jubiliation was wrong.

Yes, the Eagles are screwed royally by both TO and today's display, but that isn't the issue.

Looking at TO's eyes and watching the whole shirt-off, dumbell-lifting, situp-doing TO wasn't funny. It wasn't gratifying as a Dallas fan.

It was sad.

I honestly feel sorry for TO tonight.

Not because he deserves my pity for his views, but because I honestly see an incredibly talented young man who is literally self-destructing in front of 20 million viewers.

Not funny.

Sad. Truly sad.

That's a lost human being behind all the theatrics.

He could have been better than Rice with Rice's head.

Too bad it'll never happen now.