Edge retires from WWE.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ren;3911028 said:
You know it's a slow offseason when the most active threads on the forums are about wrestling

:laugh2:

Well it is pretty much Hostile, Big Dog, myself, Zrin and Roythehammer. Between us 5 someone is online the forums pretty much 24/7 so the threads just won't die.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I agree Beer Money is the best tag team in wrestling, hands down. They're great.

Matt Morgan is STILL boring as hell and absolute garbage. There is nothing good about him, at all. Couldn't disagree more with any of the people you've tried to pimp from TNA. That guy is just absolutely awful.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3911190 said:
I agree Beer Money is the best tag team in wrestling, hands down. They're great.

Matt Morgan is STILL boring as hell and absolute garbage. There is nothing good about him, at all. Couldn't disagree more with any of the people you've tried to pimp from TNA. That guy is just absolutely awful.

He's been really good on the mic recently, got a great look and is solid in the ring.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3911199 said:
He's been really good on the mic recently, got a great look and is solid in the ring.

Ive watched his stuff via the site and such, I never turn TNA on the TV cause they haven't got enough to get me to bother to watch them on tv, and I just can't agree. He's terrible on the mic. I mean I think I personally would prefer to listen to AJ Styles ramble on and on with the mic than have to stomach 2 minutes of Morgan. He's just...ugh. Yuck.

Alright in the ring. NOthing special but he's not terrible for a big man either. He's just sort of there.

As far as look...eh. There is nothing real memorable about his look or anything to make me think him different from pretty much all other big men.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3911294 said:
Shut it!

No spoilers please. :D

I can't wait to flame the hell out of it, it just doesn't make any sense at all on paper. Its vince russo bad.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3911190 said:

Beer money bores the hell out of me. Two guys who don't do the beer drinking half as good as Stone Cold did.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3911414 said:
Beer money bores the hell out of me. Two guys who don't do the beer drinking half as good as Stone Cold did.

In your opinion, what tag teams are better?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;3911414 said:

Know one ever has and no one ever will

[youtube]u82_bqMRDiU[/youtube]

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3911428 said:
In your opinion, what tag teams are better?
In truth, the only tag team I ever really cared about what the Road Warriors. Tag Team wrestling doesn't really do it for me and the 6 man and 8 man tags are worse.

The days of the Freebirds, or the Steiner Brothers are long gone I think.

Christian and Edge were very good. Cody Rhodes and Dibiase were okay. I did like the A.P.A. but more for their shoots than their wrestling.

As of right now if you asked me my favorite tag team it would be Michelle McCool and Layla because they are funny. But that is about to end.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3911468 said:
In truth, the only tag team I ever really cared about what the Road Warriors. Tag Team wrestling doesn't really do it for me and the 6 man and 8 man tags are worse.

Christian and Edge were very good. Cody Rhodes and Dibiase were okay. I did like the A.P.A. but more for their shoots than their wrestling.

As of right now if you asked me my favorite tag team it would be Michelle McCool and Layla because they are funny. But that is about to end.

Really? If you thought for a second that Rhodes and Dibiase were more entertaining than Beer Money, i have to question if you even watch the shows, or if you just go by names and whats written, because they were the epitome of boring. Nothing set them apart at all.. nothing.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;3911468 said:

APA were funny as hell

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3911493 said:
APA were funny as hell

Loved the APA haha. When Bradshaw was actually entertaining. They could be funny.. then they could come right out and beat your arse too.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3911496 said:
Loved the APA haha. When Bradshaw was actually entertaining. They could be funny.. then they could come right out and beat your arse too.

I loved the time Stone Cold had to sell the beer and hot dogs and sold all of them to APA. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3911477 said:
Really? If you thought for a second that Rhodes and Dibiase were more entertaining than Beer Money, i have to question if you even watch the shows, or if you just go by names and whats written, because they were the epitome of boring. Nothing set them apart at all.. nothing.
That is your opinion. I don't share it. I have seen beer money many times and I just don't find them all that entertaining. Like I said, a poor copy of a shtick Stone Cold killed at.