Edge retires from WWE.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo 2 Austin;3910741 said:
There's a difference between hating someone as a heel like people do to Michael Cole now a days, and hating someone because there boring.
I hate him BECAUSE he is boring.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3910741 said:
There's a difference between hating someone as a heel like people do to Michael Cole now a days, and hating someone because there boring.

If thats what there going for, they can go sign random people on the street and say you hate them because there heels.
I'm sorry to become an English Teacher, but damn.

"There" means in or at that place.

As in...put the chair over there. Or, there used to be a tree there. Or, I fell over there.

"Their" means possessive or belonging to.

As in...She is their only daughter. Or, their car got stolen from their garage. Or, their dog got out of the yard.

"They're" means they are.

As in...They're boring. Or, if that's what they're going for. Or, you hate them because they're heels.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeagermeister;3910795 said:
Just like your beloved TNA

Next months Pay per view main event preview.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/Hoganflair.jpg

No kidding.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
zrinkill;3910804 said:
Next months Pay per view main event preview.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/Hoganflair.jpg

No kidding.

That would make a Samoa Joe match look good

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3910800 said:
:laugh2:

Shows everyone what you consider to be a main event player.

Honestly.. i'll take AJ Styles anyday of the week over either Miz or ADR. Both of those guys are unbearably corny in their gimmicks. They just can't pull off being realistic, especially Miz.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3910927 said:
Honestly.. i'll take AJ Styles anyday of the week over either Miz or ADR. Both of those guys are unbearably corny in their gimmicks. They just can't pull off being realistic, especially Miz.
Miz is growing on me as a decent heel. Styles isn't as either a heel or a face.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RoyTheHammer;3910927 said:

Not surprised.

If Miz or ADR went to TNA ..... they would be headlining it the first pay per view afterward.

We all know it.

Just like anyone else who comes to TNA.

Miz and ADR are to good for TNA at this point in their careers, unfortunately for TNA who are in desperate need of some charisma.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3910948 said:
Not surprised.

If Miz or ADR went to TNA ..... they would be headlining it the first pay per view afterward.

We all know it.

Just like anyone else who comes to TNA.

Miz and ADR are to good for TNA at this point in their careers, unfortunately for TNA who are in desperate need of some charisma.

That may be true.. and that's all welll and good, but i don't really look at who's headlining where to measure how entertained i am by a performer.

Honestly i don't believe Miz or ADR would fit in TNA. TNA isn't marketed as much to the PG little kiddie crowd, so they wouldn't be as big a draw if they switched companies. I know personally if either of them went over there and started headlining i would watch the program even less than i do now.

That being said, not everyone has to agree on who they like obviously, i just can't stomach watching Miz perform. Its embarassing. And ADR, to me, is simply a bore.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3910947 said:
Miz is growing on me as a decent heel. Styles isn't as either a heel or a face.

Did you see the PPV last night? When he came out and back from his "injury" he got a huge pop, similar to that of Cena or Rock. He's a popular guy, there's not much denying it, and for good reason, imo.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RoyTheHammer;3910960 said:
That may be true.. and that's all welll and good, but i don't really look at who's headlining where to measure how entertained i am by a performer.

Ok

Never said you did.

But Miz and ADR are entertaining to most people who do not have an agenda.

As far as being corny and realistic.

Miz and ADR are over the top no doubt ...... but the TNA Champ is a 52 year old man who dresses like the crow and drops down from the rafters to hit people with a black baseball bat.

I do not think "realism" is something either organization should try and claim.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3910973 said:
Ok

Never said you did.

Miz and ADR are over the top no doubt ...... but the TNA Champ is a 52 year old man who dresses like the crow and drops down from the rafters to hit people with a black baseball bat.

You don't have to be realistic, per se.. you just have to make me believe your character is who you are. Miz can't do that. You mention Sting.. he's just money as that persona. Back when he was doing the real Sting gimmick, baseball bat, black trenchcoat/cape, dropping in from the rafters, etc.. he just had the right look and personality to fit that character.

Now, if Miz' character is supposed to be an annoying, embarassment of a wrestler, and pretty much a tool.. then i guess he does do a good job of fitting the personality. Why the WWE would try to push and market a character like that is beyond me though.. i guess that's what sells nowadays.

BTW.. what agenda do you think i have other than my own entertainment?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3910973 said:
Ok

Never said you did.

Agenda?

Because I get bored by them I have an agenda? How does that make any sense at all.

ADR is TERRIBLE, and Miz has been shoved down people's throats and he is still not completely accepted as champ.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3910970 said:
Did you see the PPV last night? When he came out and back from his "injury" he got a huge pop, similar to that of Cena or Rock. He's a popular guy, there's not much denying it, and for good reason, imo.

Had the biggest pop of the night no doubt. Zrinkill say's we have agendas against Alberto Del Joke & The Miz, yet he is clearly he one with an agenda as he has said nothing popular about TNA period.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;3911001 said:
he is clearly he one with an agenda as he has said nothing popular about TNA period.

Bull

I have talked good about Mr. Kennedy, the pope, Beer Money, Awesome Kong, Angle, Taz and have said time and time again that Styles is good in the ring.

TNA the company has absolutely nothing good about it. It is ran by Panda energy executives that know nothing about the wrestling world.

They have good Talent ..... unfortunately they are not shown how to become great, which is why the ones who get over are using their ex WWE or WCW gimmicks.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3911017 said:
Bull

I have talked good about Mr. Kennedy, the pope, Beer Money, Awesome Kong, Angle, Taz and have said time and time again that Styles is good in the ring.

TNA the company has absolutely nothing good about it. It is ran by Panda energy executives that know nothing about the wrestling world.

They have good Talent ..... unfortunately they are not shown how to become great, which is why the ones who get over are using their ex WWE or WCW gimmicks.

Now now, thats far from the truth.

AJ Styles is unarguably the most over performer in the company, he's not an ex-wwe/wcw talent no matter how much you want to say he is cause he worked for them like 3 times before TNA opened, what is he going to do turn down $500 for a 2 minute match lol.

Matt Morgan is top 3 in the company overness, he has improved an insane amount since leaving WWE and is not re-doing he wwe gimmick. He is the "DNA of TNA", he's great right now, honestly would be a better career move going back to WWE as he has now improved to the point where he would be a main eventer there.

Beer Money- Isn't ex wcw/wwe, and they are the best/most over tag team in the world.

and there are a ton more examples.

The only "over" people doing the same gimmick they used to do are Sting & RVD, others are doing modified versions of their gimmick such as Hogan, Flair, Anderson.

Ren

Reaction score
You know it's a slow offseason when the most active threads on the forums are about wrestling