Edge retires from WWE.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3907023 said:
Um... None of the guys you mentioned for WWE with the exception of Punk & HHH are a complete package, with the ability to perform in the ring and on the mic at a high level.

Now on the other hand, Angle, Styles, Sting, Morgan, Joe, Anderson, RVD (and a few more mid-carders) and your good friend Jeff Hardy can all do that for TNA.

Sting, while old, is in fantastic shape right now.

WWE does not have a comparable roster, TNA has more "star" power if you remove Austin & Rock, TNA has better in ring performers, TNA is all around the better wrestling product, besides the involvement of the mental vince russo.

If they fire Russo, hire Heyman or Lagana WWE wouldn't even be comparable.

How could anyone in a sober state of mind prefer to watch Alberto Del Joke and the Miz over Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles?

This is why I can't take you, or any of your TNA junk serious. In one breath you try and say TNA is better cause the people I mentioned aren't the complete package and then in the very next breath try and defend TNA by saying Styles and Morgan are?

Those are two of the absolute WORST people on the mic in the entire business. Styles is better than he was a few years ago. I know. You've said it a million times. The thing is he had no choice but to get better cause he's GOD AWFUL. I've seriously never seen a guy with his talent, in the ring, whose worse on the mic in my entire life. He SUCKS on the mic and has the personality of a paint drying.

I would absolutely take Miz over Styles cause while Styles is a far superior wrestler he can't even begin to hold Miz's jock when it comes to mic work and charisma. It would be a sad day for Styles if he ever had to try and cut promos against guys like Cena, Miz, Orton, HHH, or Punk. They'd eat his stupid stick alive.

I'll give you Daniels every day of the week though. I love Daniels. Great worker, solid on the mic, absolutely a great wrestler.

Who, btw, is continuely miss used and under utilized by the joke that is TNA wrestling.

ANd I love how your stance is backed by "They don't have the star power if you remove Austin and The Rock".

So what two are we removing from TNA in return then? So we'll take Austin and The Rock out of the WWE equation and at the same time we're also going to remove Angle and Beer Money from TNA's and compare....ooops. Now we've killed TNA.

Romo 2 Austin;3907027 said:
How am I stupid in this? Edge was their top performer.

and its not all about ratings, TNA's brand has been expanding, their overall revenue has soared over the past year. The company is growing, TNA's impact is available to watch online, a year subscription to download every episode costs $10 on iTunes. Mismanagement of the product undoubtedly effects the ratings.

WWE is Wrestling in most peoples minds, thats unarguable, its one of the best marketed brands next to Coca-Cola and McDonald's. Everyone knows WWE, TNA is not ever going to be on that level, but it is a profitable alternative, and thats all it needs to be. If they want to compete they will fire Vince the joke Russo and bring in Paul Heyman or Lagana to book the product.

You're stupid cause you think it's going to kill them. Losing a top performer never has killed them in the past and losing this one won't either. THe fact that you actually thought it was suddenly going to help TNA pull closer is laughable at best.

And don't kid yourself, kid. It is about the ratings. Cause thats how they get the TV deals that lead to the sponsorships and the bigger money. TNA can't get them cause they CAN'T DRAW.

With this supposedly 'far superior wrestling product' why is it that they still struggle to even get near a 2.0, most of the time, while a really bad week of RAW will draw around a 3?

And you, like every other 16 year old who hits 18 eventually and realises how little your stance made sense, can cut it with the TNA is growing. It's been 'growing' for 5 years now and no one can seem to explain why all this growing hasn't made a lick of difference in their ratings and why they're still not serious contenders.

I used to have this buddy named Bob who would work security and junk at the shows there at the Impact Zone who tried arguing, exactly like you, for a couple of years and even he, the biggest TNA shill I had ever seen till you, finally woke up and realised that TNA wasn't doing any of the stuff he was proclaiming they would.

Why?

Cause they suck. They're ran by idiots and they'll always be run by idiots. There is a reason Vince McMahon has survived, and thrived, while watching NWA, ECW, WCW, and others fall on their ***** and close down. He knows what he's doing and they don't. TNA is the same way and they'll be dead and buried long before the world ever sees them become a real threat to the WWE.

15 years ago they would have been. Back when the nWo...oh I'm sorry Immortal...storyline wasn't a rehash.

Back when the Four Horseman 55.0...ooops i'm sorry Fortune...wasn't a piss poorly redone to death angle.

Seriously you should go back and watch some WCW shows from 96-99 and you'll see pretty much exactly how all of TNA's current storylines, characters, and angles are going to play out cause Hogan, Russo, and Bishoff already did them all 15 years ago.

The only thing TNA needs now is their version of Bill Goldberg and they'll have officially done everything they can to sink TNA just the way they sunk WCW.

Romo 2 Austin;3907065 said:
That people don't watch it and just are copying what Zrinkill says? Yes.

Anyone who watch's wrestling for more than the glitter and theme music would clearly see TNA has the better performers, it's nearly undebatable at this point with the retirement of Edge and HHH & Taker barely wrestling. Both companies have horrible storylines at this point in time, WWE has someone wearing a mask for no reason claiming their deformed, thats idiotic. Do they even do mid card feuds anymore? It just seems like **** thrown at the wall every week.

Dude you can't even begin to tell people if they watch it for more than glitter and junk. You have admited, more than once, that TNA appeals to you based on the fact that woman show more skin, they show more blood, and they cuss a lot cause they think it makes their promos sound cool.

So don't even try and give people this tired BS about wrestling anymore. Your latest TNA PPV proved that they don't even care about their wrestling product when they allowed a pilled, or drunk, out of his head Hardy to go to the ring and lose their MAIN FRICKEN TITLE in 90 seconds.

TNA proves, on a every show basis, that they're an amature league bunch of idiots who will never learn.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3907259 said:
This is why I can't take you, or any of your TNA junk serious. In one breath you try and say TNA is better cause the people I mentioned aren't the complete package and then in the very next breath try and defend TNA by saying Styles and Morgan are?

Those are two of the absolute WORST people on the mic in the entire business. Styles is better than he was a few years ago. I know. You've said it a million times. The thing is he had no choice but to get better cause he's GOD AWFUL. I've seriously never seen a guy with his talent, in the ring, whose worse on the mic in my entire life. He SUCKS on the mic and has the personality of a paint drying.

I would absolutely take Miz over Styles cause while Styles is a far superior wrestler he can't even begin to hold Miz's jock when it comes to mic work and charisma. It would be a sad day for Styles if he ever had to try and cut promos against guys like Cena, Miz, Orton, HHH, or Punk. They'd eat his stupid stick alive.

I'll give you Daniels every day of the week though. I love Daniels. Great worker, solid on the mic, absolutely a great wrestler.

Who, btw, is continuely miss used and under utilized by the joke that is TNA wrestling.

ANd I love how your stance is backed by "They don't have the star power if you remove Austin and The Rock".

So what two are we removing from TNA in return then? So we'll take Austin and The Rock out of the WWE equation and at the same time we're also going to remove Angle and Beer Money from TNA's and compare....ooops. Now we've killed TNA.

You're stupid cause you think it's going to kill them. Losing a top performer never has killed them in the past and losing this one won't either. THe fact that you actually thought it was suddenly going to help TNA pull closer is laughable at best.

And don't kid yourself, kid. It is about the ratings. Cause thats how they get the TV deals that lead to the sponsorships and the bigger money. TNA can't get them cause they CAN'T DRAW.

With this supposedly 'far superior wrestling product' why is it that they still struggle to even get near a 2.0, most of the time, while a really bad week of RAW will draw around a 3?

And you, like every other 16 year old who hits 18 eventually and realises how little your stance made sense, can cut it with the TNA is growing. It's been 'growing' for 5 years now and no one can seem to explain why all this growing hasn't made a lick of difference in their ratings and why they're still not serious contenders.

I used to have this buddy named Bob who would work security and junk at the shows there at the Impact Zone who tried arguing, exactly like you, for a couple of years and even he, the biggest TNA shill I had ever seen till you, finally woke up and realised that TNA wasn't doing any of the stuff he was proclaiming they would.

Why?

Cause they suck. They're ran by idiots and they'll always be run by idiots. There is a reason Vince McMahon has survived, and thrived, while watching NWA, ECW, WCW, and others fall on their ***** and close down. He knows what he's doing and they don't. TNA is the same way and they'll be dead and buried long before the world ever sees them become a real threat to the WWE.

15 years ago they would have been. Back when the nWo...oh I'm sorry Immortal...storyline wasn't a rehash.

Back when the Four Horseman 55.0...ooops i'm sorry Fortune...wasn't a piss poorly redone to death angle.

Seriously you should go back and watch some WCW shows from 96-99 and you'll see pretty much exactly how all of TNA's current storylines, characters, and angles are going to play out cause Hogan, Russo, and Bishoff already did them all 15 years ago.

The only thing TNA needs now is their version of Bill Goldberg and they'll have officially done everything they can to sink TNA just the way they sunk WCW.

Dude you can't even begin to tell people if they watch it for more than glitter and junk. You have admited, more than once, that TNA appeals to you based on the fact that woman show more skin, they show more blood, and they cuss a lot cause they think it makes their promos sound cool.

So don't even try and give people this tired BS about wrestling anymore. Your latest TNA PPV proved that they don't even care about their wrestling product when they allowed a pilled, or drunk, out of his head Hardy to go to the ring and lose their MAIN FRICKEN TITLE in 90 seconds.

TNA proves, on a every show basis, that they're an amature league bunch of idiots who will never learn.

Victory Road had good in ring work with the exception of the main event, better than on the average WWE ppvs.

look at the TNA ppv coming up this sunday, lockdown. http://www.lockdown2011.com/

LOCKDOWN CAGE MATCH TNA WORLD TITLE
Mr. Anderson vs. champion "The Icon" Sting vs. RVD

LETHAL LOCKDOWN CAGE MATCH
Immortal vs. Fortune

LOCKDOWN CAGE MATCH
Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle

LOCKDOWN CAGE MATCH
Mickie James vs. champion Madison Rayne
(Mickie's Hair vs. Madison's Knockouts Title)

LOCKDOWN CAGE MATCH
Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan

LOCKDOWN CAGE MATCH
The Pope vs. Samoa Joe

LOCKDOWN CAGE MATCH
The X Division Xscape Match

LOCKDOWN CAGE MATCH
Ink Inc vs. Crimson/Steiner vs. Jordan/Young vs. Magnus/Williams

This card is looking better than Mania, to be completely honest.

Styles is far from terrible on the mic, is he great? No. But he can hold his own, and he's Mr.TNA as RVD was Mr.ECW, he doesn't need the over the top charisma, he's so great in the ring it overshadows it. He was PWIllustrateds #1 wrestler last year. AJ Styles is truly "phenomenal", he's one of the best things in the business right now, and he's only getting better.

TNA's problem is NOT the wrestling, it is the booking. Vince Russo is the booker, the storylines are pretty much guaranteed to make no sense.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
[youtube]B2GXIKwcvO0[/youtube]
Edge surrenders world title from this upcoming fridays smackdown.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3907317 said:
This card is looking better than Mania, to be completely honest.
I'd take Undertaker vs. Triple H over that entire card.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3907593 said:
I'd take Undertaker vs. Triple H over that entire card.

As far as that entire card, you'd have to be pretty biased to not be impressed by it. They have alot of intriguing matches on there.

I'd have to agree, although im not sure why this thread is still going because its just saying the same things over and over again, that TNA has some great talent and wrestling.. but the booking is absolutely awful. I loved TNA when it first started until a little before Hogan got there. I do agree with DallasGirl, that Hogan is overrated and at this point in his career nothing but a joke, and bringing Russo in just shows how much of a joke he really is. They're ruining the product at TNA with a talented roster, just like Russo ruined WCW with such a talented roster.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RoyTheHammer;3907606 said:
As far as that entire card, you'd have to be pretty biased to not be impressed by it. They have alot of intriguing matches on there.

To be perfectly honest ...... the only one that looks watchable is The Pope vs Joe.

but looks like that match will be buried under Hogan, Flair, and JJ's ego's.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
zrinkill;3907676 said:
To be perfectly honest ...... the only one that looks watchable is The Pope vs Joe.

Nothing with Joe is watchable

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeagermeister;3907679 said:
Nothing with Joe is watchable

I actually think Joe is talented. His physique is just horrible ...... Like JR said "looks like a old sow with hanging teats" :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3907606 said:

I'd have to agree, although im not sure why this thread is still going because its just saying the same things over and over again, that TNA has some great talent and wrestling.. but the booking is absolutely awful. I loved TNA when it first started until a little before Hogan got there. I do agree with DallasGirl, that Hogan is overrated and at this point in his career nothing but a joke, and bringing Russo in just shows how much of a joke he really is. They're ruining the product at TNA with a talented roster, just like Russo ruined WCW with such a talented roster.
If the booking is awful how is it a better product?

I've never understood that concept at all.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3907704 said:
If the booking is awful how is it a better product?

I've never understood that concept at all.

The wrestling is better, for example Ring of Honor, the booking of storylines is very non-complex and pretty much I don't like you, lets wrestle, but the in ring wrestling is far superior to any other company in the world at this point. TNA's in ring is FAR superior to WWE, WWE even says they are entertainers not wrestlers now. If TNA got rid of Vince stupid Russo it'd be overall a ton better than wwe.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;3907795 said:
The wrestling is better, for example Ring of Honor, the booking of storylines is very non-complex and pretty much I don't like you, lets wrestle, but the in ring wrestling is far superior to any other company in the world at this point. TNA's in ring is FAR superior to WWE, WWE even says they are entertainers not wrestlers now. If TNA got rid of Vince stupid Russo it'd be overall a ton better than wwe.

bull .... only one who is superior is Angle ..... and he is losing it because of drugs and alcohol.

The rest are average at best. When Ken Kennedy comes in and takes the top spot in a months time and when you have a 51 year old Champion ..... you know you have a poor roster.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3907810 said:
bull .... only one who is superior is Angle ..... and he is losing it because of drugs and alcohol.

The rest are average at best. When Ken Kennedy comes in and takes the top spot in a months time and when you have a 51 year old Champion ..... you know you have a poor roster.

Sting's been around TNA for 6 years and is getting a last run, he's in better shape than Undertaker and pretty much any other performer over 45 I can think of, its not a "poor" roster, Kennedy was about to be the top guy in WWE but he kept getting injured, Kennedy is probably the best mic-worker in the biz right now. He's gotten a completely idiotic russo gimmick over to the max.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3907795 said:
No sale.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Hostile;3907835 said:

i agree with you. I buy WM almost every year & I will go see WWE events if they come to town because I know I will get good value for my money. As much as I like Sting he can't carry Taker's jock. Ever...

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3907676 said:

Like i said.. :rolleyes:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RoyTheHammer;3907975 said:
Like i said.. :rolleyes:

Not biased at all .....

The Pope
Angle
Ken Anderson
beer Money
Dudley boys

Those guys are entertaining and I wish they wanted to work more than one day a month.

The rest are just indie guys who want to e WWE or over the hill ex Superstars that can no longer be WWE on their own terms.

Sorry but that's the truth.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3907992 said:
Not biased at all .....

The Pope
Angle
Ken Anderson
beer Money
Dudley boys

Those guys are entertaining and I wish they wanted to work more than one day a month.

The rest are just indie guys who want to e WWE or over the hill ex Superstars that can no longer be WWE on their own terms.

Its your opinion actually.. which is fine. To each their own.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3907992 said:
Not biased at all .....

The Pope
Angle
Ken Anderson
beer Money
Dudley boys

Well to prove you wrong, AJ styles turned down a wwe contract in 06 or 07, and Joe turned down one last year. Sooo I guess there just Indy guys right? Makes sense.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;3908002 said:
Well to prove you wrong, AJ styles turned down a wwe contract in 06 or 07, and Joe turned down one last year. Sooo I guess there just Indy guys right? Makes sense.

They were offered a development deal: Heat, OVW appearances etc. which they turned down ...... shows how bad WWE wanted them ..... :laugh2:

Oh and AJ was already a WWE and WCW jobber ...... never made it past that.