Twitter: Elliott Not On Charter Flight To Camp

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What are some good reasons he would not make the flight?

His dog died.
He was too drunk.

Ya'll chime in.

Zeke found the Money Pancho Mexican Restaurant.....all you can eat

TxE0Mes.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
That being said, if Elliott refuses to show up, that is just another example of why I am really hesitant to hand a guy like this a huge, long term contract.

He's scheduled to make over $12MM the next two years on top of the nearly $20MM he's already pocketed in salary and signing bonus. Jerry went to the mat for him during his off the field situations and always defended him. This is a team that is primed to maybe make some noise and doesn't need contract distractions.

Sorry Zeke that you don't like that you will only make $4MM in base this year, but suck it up and show and get ready to play.

Im with you man. Well kind of, Id like to offer him an extension, but with a conduct clause voiding it. If he cant behave then we can part ways without ruining our cap. Unfortunately he'd probably never agree to that.

What do you think his value is, or what would you accept in trade as a floor?

It does piss me off that this team is on the precipice of greatness and Zeke is under contract 2 more years, worrying about a new deal. I really do hope this is all bs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
looks like u are right

haha.

I had no idea if Zeke would hold out or not but the fact he never took 30 seconds out of his day to go on social media and tell everyone he wasn't holding out was a good indicator.

Blake

Reaction score
Trying to make a narrative I see. Typical response from negative people,,,,,denial.

Your obsessed fixation on "negativity" and those you deem to be "negative" is most telling. Who touched you as a child? You should probably see a therapist about it.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
As a fan I hate it.

As a player I have to do it.

Yes you can talk about honoring your contract and you would be right but this is the only leverage he has. The Cowboys could tie him up for years with tags at a position with a limited life span.

Melvin Gordon, Michael Thomas and Zeke are sending an NBA like shot over the Owners bow, trying to get some control over their careers.

I’m amused by the “yawns” and “meh’s“ who don’t think this is a big deal. He might just hold out preseason or dig in but this isn’t a one off. This is a concerted power play by players and Leveon Bell proved you can force the team’s hand.

Like it or not this could be the beginning of a new way of doing business as players.

blueblood70

Reaction score
As a fan I hate it.

As a player I have to do it.

Yes you can talk about honoring your contract and you would be right but this is the only leverage he has. The Cowboys could tie him up for years with tags at a position with a limited life span.

Melvin Gordon, Michael Thomas and Zeke are sending an NBA like shot over the Owners bow, trying to get some control over their careers.

I’m amused by the “yawns” and “meh’s“ who don’t think this is a big deal. He might just hold out preseason or dig in but this isn’t a one off. This is a concerted power play by players and Leveon Bell proved you can force the team’s hand.

Like it or not this could be the beginning of a new way of doing business as players.
agreed but the yawns are that we dont think its big deal if he makes statement say half of TC and gets back by 3rd Ps game or week before season starts..i dont think it will be long holdout..I think the FO realizes now and have started the 2 yr extension but 4yrs onf new money at 14 or so as he can play at high level 4 more years, make 3 guaranteed and I cant see how this is a big deal to anyone given Zeles production, not injury prone, and it only has him until 29yrs old maybe 30 ..then we cut him when hes truly used up as opposed to waiting until 2010/2021 start playing with FTs and all that bs and now thye teams has leverage and he never gets his big deal..he deserves it. get it down in te next 2 weeks..do IT

aria

Reaction score
Maybe Macy’s was having a sale on purses today.

Pv4r6WE.jpg

l6hEEF8.jpg